• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 7: You Can (Not) Make A Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perception resistance, that's his mind resistance.

He resists illusions and you can do a bunch of shit with illusions. Like more stuff than you can do in Mob, for sure.

YungManzi said:
Perception resistance, that's his mind resistance.
He resists illusions and you can do a bunch of shit with illusions. Like more stuff than you can do in Mob, for sure.
Regardless of versatility, how potent are the mind-screw he resists?

Don't start with that, please. Mind Manip only has sub categories. There's no prime ability for it.

Besides, you can do mind control with illusions anyway, and he resists, so it's a moot point.

As far as numbers, give or take, he's in the thousands. And that's a pretty low lowball, just because we don't know how many people live in the fictional city of Namimori. Going off real life japanese cities, it's probably somehwere in the tens of thousands. Even the smallest "cities" in Japan have a 3k population.

YungManzi said:
Don't start with that, please. Mind Manip only has sub categories. There's no prime ability for it.
Besides, you can do mind control with illusions anyway, and he resists, so it's a moot point.

As far as numbers, give or take, he's in the thousands. And that's a pretty low lowball, just because we don't know how many people live in the fictional city of Namimori. Going off real life japanese cities, it's probably somehwere in the tens of thousands. Even the smallest "cities" in Japan have a 3k population.
Mogami wrecks resistance that lolnopes mind-hax that wreck resistance that lolnope mind-hax in the several millions range. And this is just going off of initial Psycho Helmet numbers, not even the entirety of Spice City or Japan (though the latter is semi-hypothetical so I won't use it).

InfiniteSped said:
Is that rule for only physicals being allowed for a tier still applying? If so, Ainz should be on 8-C or High 8-C instead of 7-B.
Fully Equipped Ainz is 7-B all around, so that's why he's listed on 7-B. He should totally be on 8-C and High 8-C too, but I need the matches for that.

Ionliosite said:
InfiniteSped said:
Is that rule for only physicals being allowed for a tier still applying? If so, Ainz should be on 8-C or High 8-C instead of 7-B.
Fully Equipped Ainz is 7-B all around, so that's why he's listed on 7-B. He should totally be on 8-C and High 8-C too, but I need the matches for that.
I dont think we need that for this one. Ainz thinks and Geralt/Kars/Dio/Mercer is no more

YungManzi said:
Holy shit millions? When did that happen?
Broccoli Arc. Technically it should be higher since Reigen got these numbers before Spice City fully succumbed.

Physically, he's 8-C to High 8-C. Same with dura. He's only 7-B physically with Perfect Warrior.

His dura is also around 8-C, he just passive barriers around him.

Physically, he's 8-C to High 8-C. Same with dura. He's only 7-B physically with Perfect Warrior.

Which is why I said FULLY EQUIPPED Ainz, regular Ainz isn't 7-B.

I'm not sure what you mean there. He's still tier 8 with all his equipment, he needs Perfect Warrior, that disables most of his magic, to be 7-B physically.

YungManzi said:
What's the deal with nonexistence anyway?
Why could NPI which harms type 1 abstracts affect them?
Why would type 1 abstract be nonexistence though? Different things.

@Oblivion

Der Henker no, but Rimuru can't put Der Henker down either.

Though nvm for now. I think all 7-A GB might jump to High 7-A. Cus Ginji's calc is 950 Megatons (1 gigaton is limit of 7-A) and he blocks it with 1 arm and Ban and Akabane scale above him.

So, what spots Fiamma can take in 10B? i don't know much about the characters here, which should be the first to fight Fiamma?

Even if he doesn't, the third hand can attack with his mind and soul sealed, what about the 2nd and 1st guy?

"Why would type 1 abstract be nonexistence though? Different things."

I really can't see a tangible difference between someone not existing and being an abstract concept.

Like, if you're a dream, illusion, or concept. You don't actually exist in the first place. Not as a being with rational thought.

XDragnoir said:
Even if he doesn't, the third hand can attack with his mind and soul sealed, what about the 2nd and 1st guy?
Zach just nukes the universe if you kill him, then creates a copy of it according to a certain "blueprint".

Depends a lot on what rules you choose when you set up the match (if the enemy will be recreated as well, if the copy created still counts as the enemy, since the main one would technically be dead at that point, if Zach can leave the universe destroying loop and just let the opponent there to die when the universe collapses for good, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back