• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 7: You Can (Not) Make A Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antoniofer said:
Actually, TSC has NPI due Second Eye (it can touch the "unseen ones", that are ghost and evil spirits).
I take it Counter is for abilities not AP?

It can at least counter all the powers that appears in the verse, including molecular ones like Agnishwattas and non-physical ones like Psychokinesis. Shield of Aegis is the power that nullifies or deflect the other powers.

Schnee One said:
In the millions I think?
Mogami bypasses Mob's resistances which could completely keep out Psycho Helmet's active influence, which in turn bypasses Teru's resistance, which could keep out a passive PH, which could cover all the members of his cult which is far north of 2 million.

Would that be enough?

Antoniofer said:
It can at least counter all the powers that appears in the verse, including molecular ones like Agnishwattas and non-physical ones like Psychokinesis. Shield of Aegis is the power that nullifies or deflect the other powers.
Has life-force drain appeared in-verse? And what I meant was can he still be hit by raw power?

Life-froce has appeared, but not in way of draining, is basically Qi control of thing to enhance ones powers and healing.

@Plank

Smol correction, Mob resisted God Pickle's mind control, which is powerfull enought to control the entirity of Japan's 122 Million population

Is that rule for only physicals being allowed for a tier still applying? If so, Ainz should be on 8-C or High 8-C instead of 7-B.

His AP section clearly says he is H6A with the Holy Right (the third hand) i don't think he should break the rules just because 10B isn't in the tier.

I made a revision saying this, but they said it shouldn't be in the profile cause he never uses his own body to attack.

While I'm on about High 7A, How come none of the Sailor Moon High 7As or Kurumi Tokisaki are here?

Firephoenixearl said:
Can Rimuru interact with non-existents?
Probably but I'm not looking through that ocean of a P&A section to find out.

I can see Mogami losing to High 7-A Tsuna tbh.

Edit:

Only thing is, that Tsuna doesn't have NPI, which is going to change in the future.

SpookyShadow said:
He doesn't even have non-physical interaction.
Tsuna suddenly gaining Non-physical interaction is much less likely than him being able to hit souls the entire time. Especially when characters could touch souls in the very first arc and Byakuran has a statement of erasing souls.

Resistance?

Blitz is fair game though.Although there's been talk of applying the AP multipliers to speed, since Bleach was doing that.

But that would still only make him MHS+ iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back