• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 5: The Last of the Forum

If they were 1-A by the old system then you would need it, if they're only 1-A by the new system it would depend on the nature of the 1-A.

Where's Mami? And I'd like to propose Night of Wallachia + Arcueid Brunestud for 6-c.Sasaki Kojirou (Saber) if she isn't qualified as a Smurf

KDH characters should go from position 3A since most have smurf rank and clarify who has the 3A position of DMC which would be Urizen, vergil and Nero. The others dmc bois are smurfs by rank.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Mami has smurf range
Interdimensional is qualified as a Smurf now? I'll be honest and that range isn't even combat applicable. She can't exactly pull out a gun 'and wee goes bullet'. Even then, this is limited by pocket dimensions so how would it qualify as 'Smurf' range?

Ionliosite said:
>that range isn't even combat applicable
Neither is Enrico Pucci's Made in Heaven and yet here we are.
Yet his profile says Uni+ which seems vastly different from having the range Mami has,dont you think ? So she's qualified as a Smurf because her ESP range is 'interdimensional' while it's not even reaching planetary in reality?

So her range which isn't even uni to begin with > Uni range? This is what you are saying, heck this just her ESP. It literally says, in the final part of the description 'But that may not always travel an universe distance'.

KnightOfSunlight said:
Btw, the DMC people at the top should just be "Characters from DMC"
I was told to list only those 3 because everyone else of the verse in that tier is a smurf.

Right on Range page it says:

Universal+: Attacks and abilities that are able to reach anywhere within a single 4-dimensional space-time continuum.

Interdimensional: Attacks and abilities that can reach beyond the conventional space-time of a single universe, such as into external pocket realities or parts of other universes, but that may not necessarily travel a universal distance.

So not only is Interdimensional listed higher than Universal+, its decription outright says it is about reaching beyond the space-time a single universe. If you disagree with this, make a CRT, because as the page puts it as, Interdimensional is smurf.

No, most of the 3-As/Low 2-Cs aren't, just 2 of them.

Seriously? I was told otherwise by @Oliver de jesus.

I mean, I'm asking before I make the match, because I don't see anything that stops Julius from erasing him from existence or time stopping for eternity after blitzing him/precogging everything he does :v

No, most of the 3-As/Low 2-Cs aren't, just 2 of them.

Seriously? I was told otherwise by @Oliver de jesus.

dante (sparda to be scaled) on his 3A / low 2C keys have dimensional travel, the beasthead and void mundus have bfr 2C, the normal world has interdimensional range and argosax has uni + range by affecting the entire timeline(past and present)

He can't. Smurf Resistence to Fate 2-B to likely 2-A. Linley can't be used for any key of his in this thread since his highest is 4-B and he has that resistance.

430 replies....new thread? was Ionliosite wrong in his claim that this thread is the last of the forum?

Find out in his reply to my post!

Nepuko said:
430 replies....new thread? was Ionliosite wrong in his claim that this thread is the last of the forum?
Tbf, when I made this, it was almost March and the forums were moving on April. Corona is what has kept the forums alive for longer.

Ionliosite said:
The Smashor said:
By the way, do we use 5e at all here? Just out of curiosity.
Bambu said that all editions but 4e are used. (Now I wonder why we reject 4e stuff).
As the 4e guy on the site. I remember that we decided some time last year, that most 4e stuff is so outside the power curve of everything else that we do not use it on the site.

So, Alex Mercer has an 8-C key now and should enter the 8-C list. From what I can see, he should stomp the last 3 8-C characters in the list. Should I just throw him against the strongest of the three to take their place?

Back