• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 5: The Last of the Forum

Ionliosite said:
YungManzi said:
I'm talking about number 1 over Puella Magi characters.
Given the SMT dudes totally stomp Madoka, and Vecna just seals the SMT dudes due to a lack of resistance, Vecna is logically > Madoka too.
That is an ABC logic right there. I'm still not convinced Vecna beating Homura just from that since recently, Homura Mindhax is on level of Infinite above baseline level, and that is just her 7-B form, not her 2-A form.

I'm gonna ask someone to reopen the thread.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Vecna can't be on the list anymore since he has 1-A hax now
Zach, can you at least have the decency of reading the thread before speaking? I know you're always really mindless on your doings, but this would save both of us a lot of effort.

Ionliosite said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Vecna can't be on the list anymore since he has 1-A hax now
Zach, can you at least have the decency of reading the thread before speaking? I know you're always really mindless on your doings, but this would save both of us a lot of effort.
ouch

I am pretty sure the thread still runs under "can defeat the most" logic.

Sometimes they can lose, but if it is due to compatibility (the opponent matches them rather well) and the person who beats them can't beat as many people, then they shouldn't be the strongest.

Ok, I had a 15 minutes long chat with Bambu about 1-A Vecna, and what I got is as vague as it can get. Basically, Vecna has a spell on the 3.5e (which is indeed accepted on the wiki, unlike 4e) that allows him to show an image/glimpse of a 1-A creature, and that mindhaxes anyone who sees it. I don't even know how to label this tbh.

Type 3 madness manipulation, probably. Not too different from Pennywise's manifestations showing people the Deadlights.

By the way, do we use 5e at all here? Just out of curiosity.

Ionliosite said:
Ok, I had a 15 minutes long chat with Bambu about 1-A Vecna, and what I got is as vague as it can get. Basically, Vecna has a spell on the 3.5e (which is indeed accepted on the wiki, unlike 4e) that allows him to show an image/glimpse of a 1-A creature, and that mindhaxes anyone who sees it. I don't even know how to label this tbh.
The fact he can percieve 1-A creature should be enough to make him a smurf.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Ionliosite said:
The fact he can percieve 1-A creature should be enough to make him a smurf.
I dont see how thats a smurf thing

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
I know you needed 1-A senses to see 1-As on the old system, no idea if it still applies on the new system given the whole "muh math" basis it has.

I mean, why wouldn't Dante be allowed to go into that given it's just rated as 3-A? Or does the Low 2-C apply even if we assume 3-A?

Nope Oliver, Alastor is in his base

Extended melee range normally, tens of meters with projectiles, several kilometers with sensing (scales to Vergil, who was able to sense Lady's presence when she entered the Temen-ni-gru) | Varies from extended melee range to tens of meters with projectiles and energy attacks (His Devil Trigger Explosion destroyed the top of a skyscraper), Interdimensional with Alastor (Alastor was able to sense Nero Angelo's presence despite him being in the mirror dimension) and Dimensional Travel, Universal with Yamato (Can create portals in the Demon World while in the Human World)

it literally says dimension that appeared in another dimension; Range: Hundreds of Kilometers, Universal with Venuzdonoa (Venuzdonoa was able to manifest inside an isolated dimension because it doesn't follow reason nor anything number related or things related to distance whether it be magical or conventional. Anything that can be reasoned returns to nothing before it).

Well, it does sound Interdimensional, so make a CRT about it because I'm sure that'll count as smurf.

Okay, but speaking of alastor's ability to see in other dimensions that would not be the same as precog (literally says minor precog in the profile) and there are people who can precog various futures (I mean timelines) and do not consider themselves smurf(ex: yhwach) or is there something i forget?

Arnos range is infinite, hence why it's currently universal, his sword essential makes distance irrelevant.

That said it has indeed reached into different dimensions like when it manifested inside an isolated different dimension and then, from what i remember one guy tried putting himself inside a space completely isolated from the world, which makes it impossible to interfere from the outside, it was useless against the sword, it got cut in half.

Arnos should have spatial manipulation for that now that i think about it, though it's just an application of his ability to destroy principles, reason doesn't exist in front of the sword, so things like dodging is useless, using decoys etc useless, enemies in front him just die.

Ionliosite said:
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
I know you needed 1-A senses to see 1-As on the old system, no idea if it still applies on the new system given the whole "muh math" basis it has.
How can he create a perfectly image of a 1-A creature if he hasn't seen them himself?

Back