• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 5: The Last of the Forum

AnonymousBlank said:
Maybe but my mind has shut down at this point. Imma take the night off and go unload on morons on Discord.
Dude this is truly uncalled for, be glad that its still not report worthy or else you will have a problem

As an friend of your, this is shameful you know?

Meh. If I do something report worthy, report me. I ain't too worked up over it either way. That topic is done with (I think) and I have no intention of getting back into it if it ever arises again. I am curious though, is the uncalled for thing what I said here or the discord? I assumed the former but considering what you quoted, it hints at the latter. We should move this to my wall if you really wanna continue though. Lets not add derailing to my infractions.

As Bambu pointed out on the thread itself, we don't use 4e content, which is where Vecna's Tier 1 stuff would come from, so I don't think that counts.

It still should, he even used it as an argument before closing the thread. We aren't just gonna wait till some CRT comes along when we already know that he is one of the biggest smurfs the tier.

Bambu states that he can use it going by the profile, and that we just don't actively use it in threads. Allowing him on would be like allowing any other smurf whose hax doesn't come up often in threads.

I think Xeno a may be notable for 7-B. They passively manipulate probability to reduce the chance of all negative outcomes to 0% (meaning they don't age and won't be hurt by attacks even if they're hit). Their probability manipulation is so strong they can do completely impossible things like rolling 7 on a d6, and it's mostly done unconsciously.

Actively, they can make the probability of an opponent fleeing 0%, and can probably make it impossible to dodge their walls of danmaku, which include some pretty bullshit patterns.

00potato said:
It still should, he even used it as an argument before closing the thread. We aren't just gonna wait till some CRT comes along when we already know that he is one of the biggest smurfs the tier.
That's not the thing, there's no CRT coming along, Bambu outright refuses to add 4e content on the site, that's why that isn't used on the wiki. So you're saying he'll have to be removed due to things we don't even have on the wiki and won't be added any time in the future? That sounds really fishy to me.

It is still clearly there. Bambi already outlined it, he clearly is a smurf. Can you disprove the smurf arguments? If not then he is for all intensive purposes, a blue-ass smurfy boy. We shouldn't just wait until someone decides to add something we know is true already.

You're totally missing my point. The actual Vecna is a smurf due to 4e stuff. Our Vecna isn't because we don't accept 4e stuff on profiles. This isn't a matter of waiting until something is added, this is a matter of what we accept on the wiki, and 4e stuff isn't, which is where Vecna's Tier 1 stuff would come from. There's no reason to use things that aren't even accepted on the wiki for this.

Promestein said:
I think Xeno a may be notable for 7-B. They passively manipulate probability to reduce the chance of all negative outcomes to 0% (meaning they don't age and won't be hurt by attacks even if they're hit). Their probability manipulation is so strong they can do completely impossible things like rolling 7 on a d6, and it's mostly done unconsciously.

Actively, they can make the probability of an opponent fleeing 0%, and can probably make it impossible to dodge their walls of danmaku, which include some pretty bullshit patterns.
Has your probability saved you from extreme fear? I mean if its probability is powerful, but saying being able to do something impossible is in the parameters that your verse shows, basically it cannot make a tier 1 tier 11, because I can do the impossible to possible jaja

Ionliosite said:
You're totally missing my point. The actual Vecna is a smurf due to 4e stuff. Our Vecna isn't because we don't accept 4e stuff on profiles. This isn't a matter of waiting until something is added, this is a matter of what we accept on the wiki, and 4e stuff isn't, which is where Vecna's Tier 1 stuff would come from. There's no reason to use things that aren't even accepted on the wiki for this.
Except Bambu literally closed the thread because of those 1-A things, and said that Vecna's current page has access to those things.

But they aren't 1-A because all 1-A sheanigangs of Vecna's stuff are on 4e, which isn't accepted on the wiki.

Quote from Mr. Bambu: I can end this by just saying... yes. Vecna can theoretically use the 1-A spells as his page is now. We do not actively use 4e content, but this fight is pointless knowing that he can.

He never said the 1-A stuff isn't accepted, he just said the stuff never been brought up in a thread before.

Either that, or just reopen the thread so we can settle this.

We do not actively use 4e content, when anything 1-A Vecna could possibly have comes from 4e. Reopen the thread if you want, because as things stand right now, Vecna isn't a smurf because we don't use 4e, which is where said stuff comes from.

We don't put people actively going through lengthy revisions on the list though?

Edit:

Especially when we know it'll be changed anyway, no use in clogging the list with that.

YungManzi said:
We don't put people actively going through lengthy revisions on the list though?

Edit:

Especially when we know it'll be changed anyway, no use in clogging the list with that.
Vecna isn't going through revisions, and won't be going through revisions, so where do you get that from?

Ionliosite said:
Vecna isn't going through revisions, and won't be going through revisions, so where do you get that from?
"We do not actively use 4e content, but this fight is pointless knowing that he ca. Homura does not have any counter and this can be activated the second the fight starts. I don't really have the patience for this, so instead I'll provide proof, and close the thread, because I woke up to be bombarded with this."

The entire reason he won is because of his smurf abilities, which defeats the purpose of having a "non-smurf" thread.

Edit:

And the fight was a stomp as a result of this.

I'll say it for the thousand time, VECNA'S 1-A STUFF COMES FROM 4E, WHICH WE DON'T USE FOR THE PROFILES IN THE WIKI. Removing characters for stuff we don't even accept on our profiles is simply ridiculous.

Where would he be placed then? The reason he stomps everyone is because of smurf stuff. Otherwise, the battle should be remade using the profile as-is.

Or reopened.

That's what I said. And that's not the reason he's Number 1, he's number 1 because he defeated the SMT dudes on the regular thread thanks to leading with sealing, a hax they don't resist.

I'm talking about number 1 over Puella Magi characters.

Who looked to be winning until 1-a smurf stuff was brought up

YungManzi said:
I'm talking about number 1 over Puella Magi characters.
Given the SMT dudes totally stomp Medaka, and Vecna just seals the SMT dudes due to a lack of resistance, Vecna is logically > Medaka too.

Back