• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 4

GLHF22 said:
>they Stomped Commissioner R
At no point on the thread you linked was the match deemed a stomp. Hell, it isn't even a win for Diablo, that match is just incomplete.

Oliver de jesus said:
I am sure that the characters 2A of wizard101 stomp on those of marvel(likey sonic and puella), besides thanos, he won over to darkseid (but there are characters that staked or beat him in marvel comics)
I debated making Grandfather Spider vs Lord Chaos but it's so hilariously one-sided I don't think anyone would bother with the thread.

Jarcus said:
So characters from Wizard 101 resist 2A Mind hax which works on a 4D level + Conceptual erasure?
Yeah, both of those things are true. Spider himself has 2-A mindhax on 4D beings and Conceptual erasure.

Is Lord Chaos seriously the strongest 2-A on Marvel? I know the strongest is Thanos, but he's a smurf, so who is the next on the line?

I vote for Parado for High 7-C. Immortality out the ass, low godly regen, EE and huge list of status effect inducement on demand(Paralysis,stun,freeze,shrink,sleep,more poison,EE,Time Stop,Summoning etc.etv.) various stat amp (2x speed,strenght,jump,gigantic size,duplication 4x speed,strength, jump height, invisible, true invisible,Christmas etc.etc.

Ionliosite said:
GLHF22 said:
>they Stomped Commissioner R
At no point on the thread you linked was the match deemed a stomp. Hell, it isn't even a win for Diablo, that match is just incomplete.
the same way how you say SE stomped Diablo when even the match is still have like 5 comments.

anyway thats irrelevant since most people in the thread Agree that Diablo win if not stomped him, and so far no one say Commissioner would win

So the rules were changed for this thread?

Seems kinda stupid to me to cut out one of the most basic things for characters, but aight.

I imagine it was cut out on the basis that we just end up with the fastest people.

Speed is more absurd that any hax, even some passive ones, if the difference is big enough.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I imagine it was cut out on the basis that we just end up with the fastest people.
Speed is more absurd that any hax, even some passive ones, if the difference is big enough.
But this list isn't about balanced fights, it's who is the strongest fighter for a tier.

It is not about balanced fights, but it is not about boring fights either. And personally, just calling it speed blitz is boring to me.

Of course, not saying everyone else thinks like me, but I feel everyone is more interested in things this way.

Could also put a second contender for each tier and specify they get there under speed unequal, I guess? Unless is the same person with speed equal or unequal.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
It is not about balanced fights, but it is not about boring fights either. And personally, just calling it speed blitz is boring to me.
Of course, not saying everyone else thinks like me, but I feel everyone is more interested in things this way.

Could also put a second contender for each tier and specify they get there under speed unequal, I guess? Unless is the same person with speed equal or unequal.
Boring fights is not a factor tough... passively killing all enemies before they can do something is boring too, by that logic. It's about who is strongest, not who can put on more of a show.

I do believe Mogami stomps them. Intangibilitiy, TK with kilometers and way higher lifting strength, and life absorption among some other shit.

Plus his Mind Manip combined with Power Null.

Back