• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 4

Wait, are we taking speed into account? If so I didn't even need to make that match due to the insane speed of Stands.

Zaratthustra said:
Haydson was put there since no one was nominated a few months ago and since no better candidate was found.
Tony di bugalu Ah... Well said:
Depending on how the Time Stop of Lucia works, she can beat Haydson. Dante beats him, if not stomp him.
Lucía stops time when she lands a hit and Welp, if you are sure he beats him imma ask for him to be put higher. I'll aim to take down Noth later
Zaratthustra"] I'm sure Dante stomp him. Lucia likely beats him too if is on hit.[/quote]
I mean, if this isn't enough Imma make the match then

Ok, unless Love Train stops D's abilities JoJo stops at stomping number 4. If so Love train might get them at a firm 3, maybe 2.

Love Train won't be enough looking at D's resistances. Funny might also be considered a smurf, since he has inter dimensional travel (though if he goes to the same location and time in the parallel universes, that's technically only movement along one dimension).

Funny Valentine's Love Train involves Probability Manipulation, the exact same ability that D resists. Love Train isn't protecting Valentine from D, and Valentine would get stomped by D's passives.

That is only one part of it though. He still has Transmutation and BFR. It is more or less moving the damage/negative effect away from him somewhere else, so they aura won't effect him while he is inside.

Plus, Love Train's Transmutation and BFR are done as part of its "misfortune-deflecting" effects. That implies that if you resist Valentine's Probability Manipulation (which are about fortune and misfortune), you would resist the entire Love Train ability itself as Probability Manipulation is entire backbone of the Love Train ability.

I feel like characters from Wizard101 ought to be somewhere on this list for 2-A since the verse caps at 2-A to begin with (thus eliminating the smurf role) and it's already listed higher in the other threads. If people want to debate it first HMU.

I am sure that the characters 2A of wizard101 stomp on those of marvel(likey sonic and puella), besides thanos, he won over to darkseid (but there are characters that staked or beat him in marvel comics)

Back