• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 4

Ionliosite said:
Make the matches then.
....that makes no sense, I thought that the pbleach side woul dhave to made the matches to be put in in the first place not the other way round.

@Oblivion I mean EE is a problem for people like Mio (Although it probably isn't, since she's supposed to be superior in battle to Tomoe, despite Tomoe's hax...which includes EE), but a dragon roars, and they don't really have an answer to it tbh.

....that makes no sense, I thought that the pbleach side woul dhave to made the matches to be put in in the first place not the other way round.

Well, they stomped the DxD dudes so adding them to Low 6-B was obvious, and Yhwach was already on 6-B so I just added the rest of the verse with him.

Ionliosite said:
Well, they stomped the DxD dudes so adding them to Low 6-B was obvious, and Yhwach was already on 6-B so I just added the rest of the verse with him.
Yeah I specified 6-B though, I can understand Yhwach but why the others.

Ionliosite said:
Passive soulhax on an insane scale? That comes to mind immediatly.
Insane scale is very debatable, its basically accepted as thousands atm which is like ok but not insane. I doubt they are over Ergenverse but I dont know it that well.

Tsuki ga 6-B's resist the soul hax. All except Sofia.

Edit:

Although she very likely does too, since she fights dragons on a regular basis.

Let me volunteer my boy Teridax for 6-C. I think he should be able to get onto the top 5.

Julius Novachrono also isn't 6-C.

I dunno, man, but Teridax is also good for High 5-A, which is pretty open.

IIrc, Void Termina is there because of this: Corruption, Empathic Manipulation & Morality Manipulation (It should be noticed that now his Corruption needs to be manually activated through omnidirectional shockwaves, and its potency scales to Dark Mind's multi-galactic corruption due to the latter being a weaker descendant of Void Termina)

I'm pretty sure the fact that it's the strongest version in the tier is implicit to a list like this. You can't exactly be strongest in a tier if there's a stronger version of you.

Blahblah9755 said:
I'm pretty sure the fact that it's the strongest version in the tier is implicit to a list like this. You can't exactly be strongest in a tier if there's a stronger version of you.
I kinda agree, but a character can have physically stronger keys that come later in the profile that use different abilities, and hence are weaker in lists like this. So just be careful of that.

That Kazumi vs Han match isn't proceeding much, but from what I'm seeing Han still blitzes the hell out of her (FTL vs MHS+), probably has better mindhax (planetary vs who the hell knows), and he is also a lot more versatile.

Back