• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 4

Does resistance to Fate Manipulation on a scale to 2-B likely 2-A be smurf? The character doesn't have anything above his tier beyond this resistance.

I do believe you still count for Smurf even if you are higher dimensional, at least if you aren't higher dimensional in the way that gets you a higher rating in the new tiering system.

Can anyone explain to me how having low multiversal range makes you a smurf? I saw that Rei-O was removed for that reason and Yhwach is getting the same range soon. But I'm curious on how exactly that makes the characters smurfs? As in the range alone is 4-D or does that apply to the other abilities as well? I'm assuming the former?

The Prince of Counters said:
Can anyone explain to me how having low multiversal range makes you a smurf? I saw that Rei-O was removed for that reason and Yhwach is getting the same range soon. But I'm curious on how exactly that makes the characters smurfs? As in the range alone is 4-D or does that apply to the other abilities as well? I'm assuming the former?
If you have anything above your dimensional level then its smurf. Except for normal time abilities because those arent completely 4-D

Basically that. Rei-O is 3-D with 4-D range

Then why dosnt he have transmutation or something similar in his power section lol. Does he lead with that?

that was a pretty blatant joke but meh

Tricky doesn't really have an opening move, but if someone tries to kite him he'll probably use the PID

Welp, thats too bad.

Weirdly enough, because i think Haruna should be able to slap Alex iirc Alex' stuff correctly

I believe Mercer can infect machines too? I heard it works with anything at molecular level going from his match against Arclight. I also believe Raziel could stand a chance, mostly cuz it can't be killed and can reap his soul, but that is just superficial reasoning.

Actually, can Trickys PID be permanently destroyed? Haruna could force a Incon in that case,

That is, if the PID is Trickys only method of dealing with Haruna.

Without an direct statement of not having a soul, don't think that's enough, as any living creature, be demon, undead or beast in LoK, can be affected by the Reaver.

First Witch said:
Actually, can Trickys PID be permanently destroyed? Haruna could force a Incon in that case,

That is, if the PID is Trickys only method of dealing with Haruna.
The physical PID is just his resistance to soul manip and BFR. He can use its stuff without the physical device oddly

Alright, so i will drop this one.

So, how does this work, i will just throw Haruna at Alex then and see what happens?

Back