• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 3

>strongest non-smurf 2-As

>vecna oryz blazblue

Y'know I could of sworn Blazblue was Low 1-C now, and most of all, how the hell can a verse take both smurf and non-smurf Wiki's Strongest?

WeeklyBattles said:
I know for a fact Oryx and BlazBlue have 5-D hax
Oryx's hax is explicity 2-B, 2-A and Low 1-C according to his profile. So unless I'm reading it wrong, 2-A Oryx only has 2-A hax.

Yea uh

If Vecna and Oryx aren't smurfs then The Planeswalker is going to trounce them both, and BlazBlue definitely should've.

Something seems off.

...as for my nominee, The Nuclear Throne should take up to 3rdish place on 8-B. Evileye is super out of place in 8-C, additionally, but eh.

InfiniteSped said:
Doesn't it allow if they have the tier anyway? Why just the physicals specifically
Read the OP, I literally added it there so this argument would stop poping up.

If a character's unknown physically but has a tier/dura with certain techniques, are they not allowed on this list?

Agnaa said:
If a character's unknown physically but has a tier/dura with certain techniques, are they not allowed on this list?
Given the list doesn't have Unknown (since ranking Unknowns makes no sense), the answer would be yes.

Characters from Nuclear Throne flex on Evileye.

Ionliosite said:
Agnaa said:
Given the list doesn't have Unknown (since ranking Unknowns makes no sense), the answer would be yes.
This is the very same issue of not letting a person in a tier by Striking Strength despite the fact they have Attack Potency on that level.

Is quite honestly dumb, makes no sense, and I am not even sure is anything everyone else agrees with anymore. So again, why do we still uphold this? The list doesn't disallow stone walls unless their dura is in a whole other dimensional level, so what is this arbitrary difference?

... No. My whole point is that tiers are determined by AP, not by striking strength or durability. A character not being able to get into a tier because of things unrelated to AP, which is what determines their tier, no matter how do they get this AP, is really arbitrary and inflexible.

Back