• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 2

Agnaa said:
They have passives of their own.

Fukurou Tsurubami (and Mogura Kugurugi) passively turn any attacks or "confrontations" against them into "nothing", making it so they can't be attacked.

Gagamaru Chougasaki passively pushes away all damage that would be inflicted on him, including physical, mental, and emotional.

Shibuki Shibushi passively opens up all wounds ever suffered by those around her, physical and mental.

But they don't really have anything to deal with passives.
Fukurou is the only one who could have a chance, but most of her passives aren't damaging him so her abilities should work.

Gagamaru has no way to kill Sacred Eclipse, the best thing he got is his damage transferal which won't work because Sacred Eclipse doesn't have a conventional mind, she has Low-High regen which is beyond what she can inflict on herself, and she doesn't have any spiritual abilities.

Shibuki gets totally destroyed by Sacred Eclipse, as Shibuki's ability won't work on Sacred Eclipse since she doesn't even have a mind in the conventional sense and she won't have physical wounds, there's a reason she has Low-High regen. And Shibuki also doesn't resist SE's passives.

@Guardspace. Kakegae gets destroyed the instant the battle begins, so she won't be capable of making her clones, and even then, SE has her own clones.

Momo won't get the chance to use her sealing due to the passives.

Ionliosite said:
@Guardspace. Kakegae gets destroyed the instant the battle begins, so she won't be capable of making her clones, and even then, SE has her own clones.

Momo won't get the chance to use her sealing due to the passives.
I thinking about win condition via clones, (when oponents don't have passive or can't kill most of clones) don't related to this matchup.

And about Momo I think rather about Shigara who don't resistance without her circle, but I don't sure how that work.

Shigara needs to think to create the Deathless World, which cover everybody in the planet with 3-C forcefields and nulls basically any kind of ability that can harm life.

Ionliosite said:
Shigara needs to think to create the Deathless World, which cover everybody in the planet with 3-C forcefields and nulls basically any kind of ability that can harm life.
Momo needs to think about seal person in the card. Who can think faster ?

SE beats Medaka Box.

Guardspace said:
Ionliosite said:
Momo needs to think about seal person in the card. Who can think faster ?
After some thoughts Deathless world can nullified sealing ? Sealing in theory don't harm life.

Specter for 2nd and o5-5 for 4th, i guess.. oh wait, anyone pls make a match Valentine vs o5-5.

Why the **** would Specter be so far above o5-5??? Specter's far weaker.

She has the AP and Dura advantage (Baseline Vs above 1.45MT), speed advantage (High Hypersonic Vs MFTL), Stamina Advantage (Peak Human vs Superhuman [possibly infinite in her World since she can create never-ending attacks]), thought based attacks, range (tens of meters Vs Hundreds meters, Universal in the Glamour World), BFR and starts with pocket reality manipulation, throwing both of them in her world where you getting drowsier until you die.

Agnaa said:
Specter for 2nd and o5-5 for 4th, i guess.. oh wait, anyone pls make a match Valentine vs o5-5.
Why the **** would Specter be so far above o5-5??? Specter's far weaker.
sorry, i mean specter 4 and o5-5 2.

Epsilon R said:
Really? I mean, I can but....that won't be pretty.
You would have to for her to claim 4th spot, just going to tell you now she stand no chance especially against Amalda, all her attacks would be nullified and then she would be sliced to pieces via being concepttually cut apart. Mean whileAkira would blow her up with conceptual air manip. Her sleep manip would also be ignored by both. And Amalda would force her to be more submissive in the fight passively.

You would have to for her to claim 4th spot, just going to tell you now she stand no chance especially against Amalda, all her attacks would be nullified and then she would be sliced to pieces via being concepttually cut apart. Mean whileAkira would blow her up with conceptual air manip. Her sleep manip would also be ignored by both. And Amalda would force her to be more submissive in the fight passively.

...In a speed equalized scenario. So if anything, they are only above her in a speed equalized scenario.

Epsilon R said:
...In a speed equalized scenario. So if anything, they are only above her in a speed equalized scenario.
Of course but this bracket is speed equalized anyway.

And regardless with speed unequalized she still cant get through Amalda's passive aura and she still cant hurt amalda with anything. So really Amalda wins passively.

While Akira would always heal from her attacks due to Low-Mid regen, has a forcefield and has shadow intangibility.

Back