• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 2

Instant fear paralysis and them your mind being eroded to the point of being turned into a puppet.

I mean, Gunvolt did literally null the latter, exept it would kill him instead. Still, yeah, probably dosn't work. Come to think of it, wouldn't SE just passively mindhax Shigara before she can do anything?

Ionliosite said:
Actually, does Akuto Sai count as a smurf? Yes, he has Tier 0 immortality, but isn't 0 just very high 1-A? And then there's the fact there are 1-As who are totally stronger than TLOI, like Hajun.
Since no one opposed this, I assume I can add it, right?

I say yeah. He ain't a smurf.

If I can't have Hatou in 9-B, then I'm gonna at least have Aburatori.

Here's a thread of Aburatori vs Mu Dan. Considering that First Witch agreed to Aburatori winning that match is probably just waiting for FRA's at this point.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Why Hatou cant be in 9-B?
Idk. I assumed she isn't listed due to the universe level+ range, still.

Is the Universe+ range due to Time Travel? I thought we had make an exception for Time Users
We have made an exception for time users, I think. While not just time travel, it is due to time powers (it is basically timetravel, but you can also get the result of time travel without doing the traveling).

Personally I don't think she is a smurf either.

Is the Universe+ range due to Time Travel? I thought we had make an exception for Time Users
I'm pretty sure it's because of her probability manip.

I mean, Sacred Eclipse beats GV and Carnage.

GV can't beat High Regen but Carnage can't beat Joule bringing back Gunvolt with Causality Hax (Something she probably would do if Carnage posessed of something) so that's pretty confidently inconclusive. They probably have compareable stamina.

The person in second loses to GV speed unequal, but may or may not beat Sacred Eclipse. Has somebody made that match yet?

As I said before, I made a match against Iblis, who's a much worse SE but has better range, and Madame Professor stomped.

Is Leviathan even that high into 1-A?
No he's actually just 1-B/s Copypasted this stuff from previous threads

Leviathan contains/transcends two hierarchies. The hierarchy of Stories and the Cetacean hierarchy/Hierarchy of whales.

The difference between each story layer is greater than dimensions. Dimensions, time, space, scale etc are made up of words and are completely irrelevant to the layers above it. Each story is written on an unwritten page (a blank canvass devoid of words/concept). Each story can also contain its own stories/have its own story hierarchy (stories within a story. The story we saw in Unwritten is actually just that, a story that contain other infinite story. Theres even a story where the author of the series resides).

The Cetacean hierarchy is an infinite hierarchy of whales/Leviathans with each whale containing the previous ones inside its stomach. The Leviathan is the final whale in this chain and contains all of them. Even the fries/baby of Leviathans species is beyond the hierarchy of stories (Greater than both words and world) and were going to be unaffected even if the hierarchy of stories collapse. Aside from that the Leviathan was also shown to contain some sort of hierarchy of oceans which is the ecosystem of entities that is either the species of Leviathan or something similar to it.

@Oblivion Of The Endless

• He whispers and you die
Can this work on people who are already undead?

• If you kill him, you become him
Has he shown to be able to possess people who are already dead? So he replaces the Mind of the opponent? Can this be nullified with Resistant to Mind Manipulation? How does this work on someone who can Resurrect?

• Passive probability manipulation
Can this even be used for a VS Thread...

• "Dislikes the Light"
So what happens if he's hit with something that has the properties of Light

How does he fare against being mind controlled at the start when he's being stared at?

>Can this work on people who are already undead?

No

>So he replaces the Mind of the opponent? Can this be nullified with Resistant to Mind Manipulation? How does this work on someone who can Resurrect?

Its not mind based. Its possession/corruption based

>Can this even be used for a VS Thread...

Dont remember. Maybe Smashor knows better about this

>So what happens if he's hit with something that has the properties of Light

He probably gets scared

Back