• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 2

So, we agree Zilean is a smurf, that means he should be removed from Low 7-C, which means the Holy Stellar Phenomenom takes first spot.

Also, who agrees with Natsumi joining the Fugil/Mercer/Pitou threesome?

EmperorDoom25 said:
Natsumi should be above them
She blitzes everyone
Natsumi can't do anything againts Pitou's madness hax which is passive.

If we go by this logic, Fugil thinks and defeats Sacred Eclipse, but that's contradicting the canon of the series. And Natsumi can't do squad against her passives either.

Ionliosite said:
Natsumi can't do anything againts Pitou's madness hax which is passive.

If we go by this logic, Fugil thinks and defeats Sacred Eclipse, but that's contradicting the canon of the series. And Natsumi can't do squad against her passives either.
True

Any as he isn't really hax-ed enough. I'm more than sure that there can be found more hax-ed but not smurf characters but till then some publicity for him to get some fights.

Mary Ann takes first spot on 4-B

Kumoko isn't a smurf? Adding her.

Manabu has Universal+ range, so she's a smurf.

Aburatori is fine.

I don't know about Nasu, someone should clear that up.

Universal+ range qualifies as smurf? So no time travelers?

Blahblah9755 said:
Isn't The White Queen (Blood Sign)'s ability to rewrite the past and future of the universe, or alter the world's past and present information to erase someone a smurf ability?
Unless we say all time abilities are smurf due to 4-D range (in which case Aburatori would get eliminated as well), no. It's not really different from a time traveler going to the past, making changes and comming back.

Personally I would find it rather strange to consider time abilities as smurf.

Technically speaking, all time abilities are 4D because... well, because they're time based. However, I agree that treating time hax as 4D by default is a little bit arbitrary.

Regarding Nasuverse characters: In my 7-A tournament I was told Merli has 6-D barriers, Hassa apparently has 2-A death hax, Kazuradrop has apparently various 2-A stuff, Karna has 2-A stuff and all servants apparently have 2-A resistances.

So IMO it seems like all the strong ones are smurfs.

I mean, Zilean isn't a smurf because of his time hax, but because of his range, which is listed as 4D. Satou is another example of this, he can teleport, and said teleportation has 4D range; it isn't time based, it's just 4D range, and thus, smurf.

Hatou has universe level+ range for time ability stuff, namely that she can operate in present, future and past like a time traveler (just that she eventually learns how to skip the actual timetravelling and just get straight to the result of the timetravel).

So I think she should be ok here if we allow time abilities.

Nepuko said:
Meng vs Castiel here for 3-B

EDIT : nevermind I guess meng's Imemasurable Speed stuff is smurf....walking through time is smurf right?
Maybe? I mean Immeasurable speed is 4-D speed but I'm not too sure, I think it should count as smurf.

Also, regarding time abilities, despite the fact time is 4D by nature, the range of said time abilities is not always universal+. For example, Dio Brando has time stop, but his range is only universal not universal+ which should count as 4D range.

I have come, the bringer of destruction to your world

1. Vecna for 2-C and 2-A. He's not a smurf and even on the smurfs-allowed thread he is top 2-C and only behind SMT due to smurf Tier 1 abilities.

2. The Lady of Pain (Dungeons and Dragons) for High 2-A. Again, the only people she's behind in that tier are Tier 1-C smurfs.

3. Sertrous for Low 2-C. He's the strongest Low 2-C on the site right now to my knowledge for D&D and resists all of Giygas' passives (will provide scans of any resistances that are questioned, yada yada the only reason they aren't on the profile is because we have so many we need to compile and keep track of, I've told this story a good four dozen times)

4. While I won't suggest anyone for Tiers 6-C through 5-B (all of D&D in those tiers are smurfs), a fair amount of characters from Dungeons and Dragons would take Low 7-B. Strahd von Zarovich is a good choice.

5. High 8-C, again, the only thing blocking them on the normal Top 5 Strongest list is Dunwich Horror and 1-A summoning. In this tier they got abstracts with hax like soul manip, BFR, summoning, etc.

6. 9-A same deal as High 8-C.

7. 9-B same deal as High 8-C.

8. The Atlas should take a spot in 2-B I think.

9. Thanatos should take Low 1-C since he only loses to TES thanks to 1-A.

10. Dunno about the Downstreamers but Azrael should take High 1-B. Dude is dummy high into High 1-B and has damn good plot manip, among others.

some of my suggestions went through, some not

hmmm

Sorry, there was a blackout and I have been away from this the last five-six hours. I'll try to update it now.

Back