• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 2

Not sure, maybe above Nil? From what I know Darkseid > Nil.

Wow, that's pretty high.

But TOTU only won because you assumed that that key of Darkseid didn't have Concept Manip. And without Concept Manip he wouldn't beat Nil either.

And I don't see his Fatehax working on a Type 4 acausal, unless it's 5-D.

PS: Sorry about large text.

What? What do you mean? Darkseid not having Concept Manipulation wasn't the only reason why TOTU stomped, read throughout the thread please. Darkseid couldn't even harm TOTU to begin with nor could bypass Fate hax and its psychic abilities.

I'd put TOTU 3rd place to be on the safe side.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
What? What do you mean? Darkseid not having Concept Manipulation wasn't the only reason why TOTU stomped, read throughout the thread please. Darkseid couldn't even harm TOTU to begin with nor could bypass Fate hax and its psychic abilities.

I'd put TOTU 3rd place to be on the safe side.
Ok. Fatehax. Nil is a Type 4 Acausal, so no Fatehax. Unless it's 5-D or works on Acausals, which you'd need to prove.

The Psychic abilities might have worked on Darkseid, but they would also need to work on a Nonexistent Concept to work on Nil.

My point is none of the arguments used for TOTU to beat Darkseid can be used for TOTU to beat Nil. At least not automatically/with only that thread as reference.

My dude, I did not say TOTU could beat Nil. When did I ever established or implied that? I simply assumed that you had a problem with TOTU stomping Darkseid, nothing else.

And also, I said TOTU should be in 3rd place to be on the safe side. Though, I do wonder how Nil could put down TOTU.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
My dude, I did not say TOTU could beat Nil. When did I ever established or implied that?
You didn't, but it was mentioned by the post you quoted, so I wanted to comment on it.

ZephyrosOmega said:
So aren't the whole reason that the Chaos Gods are the strongest 2-Bs that they're smurfs
No, the 2-B Chaos Gods aren't related to the High 1-B/1-A ones in any way and also aren't smurfs.

They also belong to Fantasy and not 40,000, so I don't think the ban applies to them.

They shouldn't even be on the same page, in all honesty.

Does he lead with it?

Wont work on something with nothing to transmute

Fear and Madness manip wont and and unless it works on ghosts paralysis wont work, and paralysis wont stop him from speaking

Then Karthus would be below him and above whoever else is in the list

okay but how does that stop him from speaking?

WeeklyBattles said:
Then Karthus would be below him and above whoever else is in the list

okay but how does that stop him from speaking?
The reason why the list for Low 7-C arranged as what it is because each character has capabilities that counters a specific character in the list, but not the other for speed equalised/unequalised matches. Sort of like Rock, Paper and Scissors.

Oh, and Karthas' speed is even more subpar than Mercer's, so I can't see him making the first move against most of the characters in the Low 7-C 2nd place list.

Equalzied speed my guy, plus mercer cant do anything to karthus whereas karthus says hi and mercer dies

WeeklyBattles said:
Equalzied speed my guy, plus mercer cant do anything to karthus whereas karthus says hi and mercer dies
But Karthas can't do anything to Fugil either, and Fugil gets blitzed by the other two. Speed equalised isn't an absolute necessity for this thread as it can be either speed equalised or speed unequal, speed equal is allowed as long as it makes the match interesting but it doesn't discount the speed unequalised parts.

Also i dont see how blitzing bypasses Karthus' type 8

Hang on lemme check something because there are other character just as haxxed as and more haxxed than Karthus

Also i dont see how blitzing bypasses Karthus' type 8

Hang on lemme check something because there are other character just as haxxed as and more haxxed than Karthus

CinnabarManx421 said:
I'm gonna assume Baba is in his Base form since it doesn't specify, but is there any reason he's above Discord?
There isn't a match between them, so I just put Discord as second.

There isn't a match between them, so I just put Discord as second.

It seems like it depends on who nukes first, since ironically neither of them has a single Resistance to Anything listed on their 4-C keys.

But Baba's Lawhax and Concepthax, and all of its powers in general seem much stronger/more versatile those of Discord.

Unequalized isn't more clear. Discord is FTL while Baba is At least Peak Human, possibly MFTL+.

Dvorak1902 said:
It seems like it depends on who nukes first, since ironically neither of them has a single Resistance to Anything listed on their 4-C keys.

But Baba's Lawhax and Concepthax, and all of its powers in general seem much stronger/more versatile those of Discord.

Unequalized isn't more clear. Discord is FTL while Baba is At least Peak Human, possibly MFTL+.
I mean, can he get around Discord instantly Powernulling him?

Virgo Shaka , Libra Dohko , Aries Shion for 3-A???? (Basically characters from Saint Seiya Verse)

Wait before Virgo Shaka gets added or thought about.. Question, Virgo Shaka BFR"s people into the Underworld of Hades. Where anyone who enters it without the 8th sense (or strong REALLY STRONG Death Hax resistance) immediately dies, and their Soul is subject to hades Law of the Underworld... Would that count has being smurf?? Its just Shaka BFR'ing people into really haxy realm he doens't control.

Back