• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 2

Blahblah9755 said:
Aren't the 3-As in Saint Seiya gods, who have mid-godly type 8 reliant on a 2-C concept?
You're right, I put them there because of Ikki, Shiryu and the like, but it looks they became High 3-A, so I'm going to add them there.

Udlmaster said:
WoD's The One Giver takes 4th slot for 1-A.
Really? There's no competition? Doesn't DC have some pretty strong 1-As like The Presence?

Once my Daimaou revisions are done, the One Giver will have to kneel before what I got in store.

WHYNAUT said:
The Warpriest is from Destiny and I'm a knowledgeable member.
Ahhh, Destiny, I thought you meant the 40K ones, which is my default when I see Warp[Insert noun here]

InfiniteSped said:
Is that type 9 Immortality some higher dimensional thing?
Well, looks like I will wait until someone clarifies that, before adding or removing anything from 5-C.

The type 9 Immortality comes from the Ascendant Plane, which is just another plane of existence that is hard to access. It's not smurfy though.

Law hax he can probably handle, depends on the potency, I guess. Type 9 is always a pain the ass, so I guess it depends if Warpriest can still be incapacitated, soul/mind destroyed, sealed, etc.

Warpriest has a very powerful aura from his law hax that protects him against any harm and other negative effects. He can also law hax offensively to just decide that you're dead, which begs Immortalities 1, 3, 4, 7 and 8 and low-godly regen. His law hax is also rather potent.

Soul hax won't be easy to pull off since his soul is in his throne world, which is in the ascendant plane. Mind hax and sealing depend on the method and the potency.

Spirit Severing Cultivators like Revelation have something similar to that, it seems. An "Area" around them that alters law and is their own "world", protecting them from any harm. Revelation himself has some law hax with his Domain (although, sadly, we don't know what his does, specifically) and law hax resistance, since people at his level can just resist other Domains pretty easily. Some domains make it so that, say, emotions can't exist, or blood, or daylight, etc. Destroy your body, mind, and soul, stuff like that too.

He can use mind hax with Divine Sense (basically his mind expanding beyond his body), with the potency in his verse being measured by the range it has. His can cover at least a million kilometers in all directions. Sealing can be used to stop the opponent from using their powers, sealing the cultivation base that gives them power in the first place. Can be used either on weaker people easily, or on people as strong as him if he beats them up enough first.

Well the Warpriest's law hax works just fine on top tier Guardians and even the weakest Guardians have law hax and resist it. WP could probably use his law hax for a lot of yhings too, but he mostly uses it to nope attacks and nope enemies.

Tbh i dont know how resistant WP is to mental attacks, but anything that doesn't directly affect his mind without travel time presumably needs to get past his law. His law would also protect against sealing and I don't think yhe dact that is affects the root of their power will do anything due to his power coming from Sword Logic.

Revelation is Second Severing, which is considerably superior to the First Severing, that has law hax and resistance as well, although I guess it depends more on how strong the law is in the first place. Have some examples of Warpriest using it?

Back