• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters For Every Tier

Yo, Flash is from a completely different story with different mechanisms, and his time travel is more due to the SpeedForce than his actual speed.

Yobo Blue said:
How is it not? He just prevents the plot from progressing and incaps.
Who said that the Hero can't act within a stopped plot? Also the Hero can just use Clairvoyance and prevent him from doing it using Immortal Chronomancer or Power Word. And if stopping the plot activates slower than a thought, then he loses. Plus, the HoL has far more means to kill the Nameless One than the Nameless's incap and thus fits better into the category of "stronger".

That's a extremely subjective interpretation os strongest.

You do realize you have to prove he can move without a plot, right?

(And yes, it is thought based)

Yobo Blue said:
That's a extremely subjective interpretation os strongest.

You do realize you have to prove he can move without a plot, right?

(And yes, it is thought based)
going back in time and using power word. Or using Void Highlord's gaze to strike fear into him and prevent him from using it. Or using Eternal Inversionist Twisted Viper to invert him.

Also, it can be noted that the HoL being able to act within the game is basically the HoL acting within stopped plot and that the HoL is able to technically restart the plot of any timeline by jumping between zones but I didn't put those on the profile for the sake of them possibly being argued to be "game mechanics". But if the Player of Minecraft's menu is considered Time Manipulation then I can assume that my take is valid also.

"Plot" within the AEverse is a shaky topic because it's essentially the same thing as a "timeline" given how there isn't a definite order in which each story progresses after eachother. The Hero of Lore can definitely jump between timelines and given that the Nameless One is most likely only able to stop the plot if its home verse then the HoL can jump to another timeline and then use Power Word.

Gonna reiterate Bizzaro Sephiroth and Kevin 11,000 for 2nd and 3rd on High 5-A respectively they were on the other list and fought each other over it.

Also speaking of Ben 10, hoping this doesn't sound as dumb as my Bugs suggestion but would 10-A Ben be able to take the 5th place spot or is there some hax character I'm unaware of/not thinking of? I know he gets wrecked by everyone on the list anyways so.

Ok gonna add them when I'm back. So:

Brother grief and etzil for 9c. What spots?

Amane for 1st 10a and 2nd 8b.

Anyone else I missed?

Firephoenixearl said:
Ok gonna add them when I'm back. So:

Brother grief and etzil for 9c. What spots?

Amane for 1st 10a and 2nd 8b.

Anyone else I missed?
His profile name's "Satan" not "Brother Grief".

Considering the few abilities he has in his first key, I'd put Eztli 3rd and Satan 4th.

But it has via nullifying the hostile intent. Also, GER acts and is independent of Giorno, so even if Giorno dies, GER can zero reset regardless and bring him back.

TacticalNuke002 said:
But it has via nullifying the hostile intent. Also, GER acts and is independent of Giorno, so even if Giorno dies, GER can zero reset regardless and bring him back.
Why wouldn't GER die if Giorno dies exactly? That has never happened before to my knowledge (giorno dying and GER just standing there).

TacticalNuke002 said:
It exists independent of Giorno's consciousness. It can automatically undo the cause of death before Giorno fully dies.
Not automatically, but "before fully dies" would only apply to stuff like guns or hits. Not to hax like Amane just going "die" on him.

Jojo characters are able to retain some level of consciousness even in cases like atomisation (****** pervert who got exploded by panties, Hayato) where they should normally instantly die.

Also, it seems like Amane's "die" examples include getting the heart stopped. Which Giorno can easily maintain consciousness until GER undoes.

And if Amane just says something like "i win" (which he does passively but i don't wanna turn this into a vs debate), or fate hax Giorno (which would affect GER as well as GER is part of Giorno's power and Amane toys with powers worse than my friend toys with his money on a saturday night).

1. Giorno has never been fate haxed before.

2. Amane has passive protection to abilities, passive fate and probability so GER would have to deal with those.

3. Amane just uses his hands (which are the worst thing someone can have against GER), which ignore the process of causality. Inducing effects without there being a cause (so GER can't reset it back to 0 as there was no 0 state, just an effect without any cause).

TacticalNuke002 said:
GER can nope his haxes back with stronger 4-D CM.
4D just means potency (though i don't agree on that but whatever let's roll with it). It doesn't create causes when there is none. It just reverses with 4D potency, if there is nothing to reverse potency means jack.

Back