• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters For Every Tier

It created time when there was none. Amane's attack occurred because there was intent. If GER cannot reverse the attack (which I doubt), it would just reverse till Amane's intent to attack. Amane isn't going to start with serious moves from what I can tell, but GER would willpower reset before he gets serious.

It went back to when there was time, when there is none. Come on, it's basic knowledge that GER just goes from effect back to cause (from 1 to 0). Yes, but Giorno did not die cus of Amane's intent, he just died (there exists no cause). Btw we'r just assuming Amane doesn't just wish GER outta existence?

Well he brought up "Btw we'r just assuming Amane doesn't just wish GER outta existence?" and he wont if he doesnt know GER is there.

PsychoWarper said:
Well he brought up "Btw we'r just assuming Amane doesn't just wish GER outta existence?" and he wont if he doesnt know GER is there.
His power does the stuff for him. He can just wish for GER to die and since his wishes have to be absolute his powers find the right solution to make this happen (Amane doesn't even need to know he's fighting someone as long as he wishes stuff like "i don't want to fight" or "i want everything to go smoothly" he doesn't even need a specific target). So another power will be able to interact with GER (not to mention even devices which are the basic thing for every blazer are a manifestation of the user's soul so...

not touching the GER stuff other than what I said about Ben 10

Again gonna reiterate Bizzaro Sephiroth and Kevin 11,000 should take High 5-A 2nd and 3rd respectively as placeholders.

Oh shit, I forgot Nakiri was a thing.

How would he do against the second spot contender - Phantaminum?

n
Well Nakiri can't be killed because of 2B immortality but can be incaped due to law manipulation but it would not matter since nakiri High 6A key is getting upgraded to 5B so he is out of the high 6A list

Setsuna tenma said:
n Well Nakiri can't be killed because of 2B immortality but can be incaped due to law manipulation but it would not matter since nakiri High 6A key is getting upgraded to 5B so he is out of the high 6A list
I know - I asked this question waaaay before I bumped that old thread today.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Dargoo Faust said:
Q (Interface Series) for 7-B/7-A. Should wipe all but the top spots.
What made it so formidable?
Metric ton of passive hax.

By virtue of being on the planet's surface opponents would instantly just have their bodies segmented and BFR'd across something similar to a dimension, get infected with hundreds of diseases, go insane, get absorbed by Q, get biologically altered/mindwiped, etc.

I don't thin that Q beats Homulilly in terms of "How many people can you beat", even if she might be able to win the match.

Subconscious mind hax with 2-A potency and all (Don't feel like arguing if it would work on Q because i hate "Robot vs mindhax" debates, but it still allows Homulilly to punch way out of her weight class)

Kaltias said:
I don't thin that Q beats Homulilly in terms of "How many people can you beat", even if she might be able to win the match.
Subconscious mind hax with 2-A potency and all (Don't feel like arguing if it would work on Q because i hate "Robot vs mindhax" debates)
Q I feel has a better variety of passives. Homulily is boned against mindless/robotic opponents if mindhax is her only passive wincon, while Q mindhaxes, segments/BFRs, bio manips, absorbs, etc. automatically.

Yes but the point is that Homulilly can beat tier 2s, and stomp them at that. Can Q do the same?

She also has tech manip and a bunch of stuff to deal with mindless enemies and/or robots although that stuff isn't passive (I'd also argue that there is really nothing special about mind haxing a robot except not needing to affect a brain, but there isn't any real way to determine that because it's literally the "Is a sentient AI an individual" problem but with hax).

Can Survive <verb> The act of getting into a can and surviving something.

Eg.- Can you can survive a flood?

Kaltias said:
Yes but the point is that Homulilly can beat tier 2s, and stomp them at that. Can Q do the same?
I thought the standard was "can beat the most opponents" not "can beat the highest tiered opponents". If that's the case give all five spots to any 7-B/7-A that has higher tiered abilities and forget about anything else.

Also assuming the Tier 2 isn't larger than a number of kilometers they get segmented and BFR'd just as easily, go insane by interacting with Q, et cetera.

You don't need to be robotic to be mindless.

Hold the phone, Q doesn't segment stuff into higher dimensions. The higher-dimensional shiz is all in infraspace.

Ogbunabali said:
Wait. Wasn't the segmentation itself sending them into other dimensions?
Segmentation sends stuff to something similar to other dimensions.

"Dimensions" was used similarly to universes in that context, though.

What's interesting is that the people could live for quite some time despite segmentation. This is what led the Soviets to believe that their missing body parts still existed albeit in some unknown place. So one one of the leading theories of the time was interdimensionality. Quite mistaken.
Re-reading this IDK if it was referring to universes. Could someone clarify here?

Dargoo Faust said:
I thought the standard was "can beat the most opponents" not "can beat the highest tiered opponents". If that's the case give all five spots to any 7-B/7-A that has higher tiered abilities and forget about anything else.

Also assuming the Tier 2 isn't larger than a number of kilometers they get segmented and BFR'd just as easily, go insane by interacting with Q, et cetera.

You don't need to be robotic to be mindless.
It is "can beat the most opponents" , my point is that "Homulilly can beat a bunch of people until you reach 2-A" means that she beats more opponents.

4-D Low 2-C character#93 would resist Q's everything (Unless she does have higher dimensional stuff) but would get mind haxed regardless.

I know that you don't need to be a robot, the point is that Homulilly's mind hax isn't your average mind hax. You can't mind hax a concept normally either but that's exactly what she has done, so it definitely needs more analysis than "This character is immune to conventional so they no sell it"

About the quote, "Inter" = "Between", so i'd say universes because "Between dimensions" doesn't really make sense if you are talking about geometry.

Back