• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters For Every Tier

Dr Gii has insane resistances and really strong matter manipulation for his basic attacks. He can manipulate/destroy the matter of idea's/concepts somehow lol.

Against 2-A Reality Warping? I honestly can't tell cuz Dio himself is 3-D and doesn't resist. But TWOH should be able to rewrite HAD out of it.

Let the Yakagi match conclude and I'll make it next.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Against 2-A Reality Warping? I honestly can't tell cuz Dio himself is 3-D and doesn't resist. But TWOH should be able to rewrite HAD out of it.
Let the Yakagi match conclude and I'll make it next.
Not against DIO. I don't think DIO can affect possibilities. But i meant Amane vs Dr. Gii. Amane passively manipulates probability to protect him. And funily enough Dr. Gii doesn't resist his fate nor his probability. So it might just be a nice match.

Not to mention that everyone Gii fought, from Wendigo (Sekien no Inganock) to Blood Tree to Stone Golem to ofc even other Kikai users like himself like Apondance Lemure Lemure and Kerka were all OHKO'd by him and his own Kikai Porshion.

And in case anyone didn't even bother to read the other Inganock profiles, those Critters and Kikai are also Type 1's Abstracts like Gii's Porshion or Petrovna. Although granted Petrovna's nature was pretty absurd enough that Kerkan straight states that she was the one thing he couldn't kill and keep in mind, he too has killed off Critters like Gii and could have beaten Gii when they met up in the main story.

If you're thinking of Gii with pre-evolved Porshion, I'd agree with adding Petrovna there but only cuz she has a more absurd nature. Post-evolved Gii though...yeah guy still reigns supreme cuz he OHKO'd her as well as Lemure Lemure (although not intentionally) and fought with Kerkan who had his own evolved Kikai and actually DIDN'T get OHKO'd.

Also i would reccomend Sara Bloodlily for 10-A and 10-B, there is another dude who's slightly more haxed (terribly more haxed defense wise), with the same tier. So i will see once he joins as well (probably later today).

@Fire: Not...really? I don't think that's how it works AFAIK. Gii's Kikai and others I linked are more about them being the life they could have been had they not die during the "Rebirth" that was caused up by Grimm=Grimm.

I know it also doesn't allow them to die or decay and the concept of time doesn't apply to them cuz of never being born in the world. But as a possibility being affected by Prob manip, I wouldn't say so?

You'll want to ask Celestial Pegasus about it. He even has a blog made to explain stuff in WAB/Steampunk.

TacticalNuke002 said:
HAD can rewrite passive effects off of itself and can BFR Gii.
Good luck against passives. I mean feel free to make the match, but i had to warn you either way.

Against Gii, no. To BFR him he would first have to affect Gii. I mean HAD can't interact with him, like at all.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Does Gii not have a physical body or something?
That's exactly what we'r saying. He's not physical, he's a posibility (type 1 abstract) that is somehow visible. HAD can't interact with him.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Win through BFR doesn't make you stronger tho, it is the other way around in fact.
BFR is just as valid a combat move as any incapacitation. That being said, apparently HAD can't so let's end this discussion.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Beast Zero Gudako said:
Win through BFR doesn't make you stronger tho, it is the other way around in fact.
BFR is just as valid a combat move as any incapacitation. That being said, apparently HAD can't so let's end this discussion.
Doesn't change the fact BFR doesn't mean your stronger than your opponent.

Y'know I kinda forgot what I was gonna say about Gii being an Abstract but so many traffic here in short time~

Regarding HAD vs Gii, I'm pretty sure I saw an old thread that has a matchup of them but apparently it never concluded.

Wait what? if you win a fight/have a win condition how does that not make you stronger then someone? just because it's BRF. It's like your trying to say 'hax doesn't make you stronger then your opponent physically' uhhhh thanks and yeah so what? it literally does make you stronger if it allows you to beat your opponent who is 'stronger' then you.

Also your point is completely irrelevant, not even sure why I am arguing with you lol.

Except Hax has its own potency and can be compared to others.

Saying that I am stronger than someone who can lift an elephant with one hand, just because I can beat him in a fight through "BFR" him by trapping him inside of a train that is about to leave, is just ridiculous.

There are many kind of defeats other than being stronger than your opponent.

That's an incredibly specific example lmao. BRF has potency as well? characters in Final fantasy use a torrent of water as BRF. Other characters have Dimensional BRF? Also it's not ridiculous if it allows you to win a fight? If you win a fight 9/10 times because of any ability I can pretty confidently say one character is stronger then another even if they win through BRF those 9/10 times.

You can totally compare BFR. One dude sends you to the south pole? Well I send you out of the galaxy and my boss sends you outside of time and space.

It literally does though hahaha. The definition of strength here is completely arbitrary. Are you talking physical strength? lifting strength? hax potency? winning a fight over ANY character regardless of abilities is the definition of strength. I have no idea what you are trying to say. Again I am unsure why I am arguing with you so I will stop.

Back