• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters for Every Tier II

Status
Not open for further replies.
D&D

since they were in 5th

gonna have to fight Hero of Lore

translation: m a k e t h e m a t c h

yes

but

nobody pre-Presto can touch them either

Type 1 Abstract

Plus their reality warping is similar to other low-tier reality warpers in that their magic technically falls under it

Nah. It's an at-will ability of all demons and devils for whatever reason.

Teleport

GyroNutz said:
How does Cestis compare with the rest of 9-B?
Even with High-Godly you can be incapped so unless she's a smurf, not gr8

pretty sure she rofls Jotaro though

@Bambu

Kumoko stomped Kongou, bump Arpeggio down to 5th. 7A and add Kumoko as at least the 4th, maybe 3th depending on how her match with Hassan goes.

Witchy

did you just type 3th

buhscuse me

First Witch said:
@Bambu
Kumoko stomped Kongou, bump Arpeggio down to 5th. 7A and add Kumoko as at least the 4th, maybe 3th depending on how her match with Hassan goes.
I don't like spiders, so no.

Edit: ****! Bambu already did it.

Pointing out that Bambi chan is bullying me because muh grammar

Now excuse me for the first, second and 3th time.

Tony di bugalu said:
Why Akuto is in the second place,?
Apparently, he is on a ridiculously high level of 1-A.

The problem with the profile is that it lacks justifications that explain that, which is why I made this thread.

DontTalkDT said he will eventually make a better explanation for the verse when he has the time - but from the stuff that DarkLK showed, it could very well be legitimate as seemingly trash tier characters could be 1-A as shown here.

However, I don't think that he should be placed there until said updates to the verse get made, personally.

Dvorak1902 said:
Akuto is so broken that he was listed as "At Least 1-A" for quite a long time iirc.
I see you are new to the 1-A territory.

Let me tell you about some dark character who is not very know despite all they represent. There was some Dark Goat who is taken to be the most powerful 1-A and it was that thing that created the "at least 1-A" myth. It's name is Shub-Niggurath.

Just remember, a big worm can stomp 99% of the rest of verses in this wikia.

alright now hold my beer as I add a D&D Abstract to High 8-C

So 682 rofls Grimmon then

"A human with a bit of a devil's power can crush a usual human's head with one hit"

That's 9-B though

Mr. Bambu said:
"A human with a bit of a devil's power can crush a usual human's head with one hit"

That's 9-B though
And why is she only human level dura with 9-C/9-B physical AP?

I, too, wonder this

That's 9-B though

9-B: Wall level

Characters/Weapons who can destroy a wall, or those who can easily harm characters with wall level durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back