• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters for Every Tier II

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes.

But crushing a skull is a 9-B feat.

Voila.

But crushing a skull is a 9-B feat.

Well, it's a bit strange, because I think stone (or something like that) wall >>> a skull. But okay, Tokiha Misa for 9-B.

And why is she only human level dura with 9-C/9-B physical AP?

Because usual humans can damage devils' human's bodies.

Alright, the lowest contender in 9-B is Jotaro Kujo, so I suppose you can make the match?

A6colute said:
But crushing a skull is a 9-B feat.Well, it's a bit strange, because I think stone (or something like that) wall >>> a skull. But okay, Tokiha Misa for 9-B.
And why is she only human level dura with 9-C/9-B physical AP?

Because usual humans can damage devils' human's bodies.
1. Destroying a stone wall is just a higher end Wall level feat

2. Don't devil humans only have a fraction of a devil's power ?

2. Don't devil humans only have a fraction of a devil's power?

Yes, but there are no feats with using full power of a devil (like crushing something).

1. Destroying a stone wall is just a higher end Wall level feat

Well, okay. However I still think that it's a bit strange.

Alright, the lowest contender in 9-B is Jotaro Kujo, so I suppose you can make the match?

Well, if you think that Jotaro Kujo is able to resist erasing from the existence, go ahead.

Fair point. I'll add the character.

For reference, the 9-B threshold is destroying a part of a typical wall. Even lower feats like breaking a sword are 9-B, too.

EoH DIO's reality warping only negged up to Mid Godly regen, fate hax won't do jack Jotaro loses.

A6colute said:
Even lower feats like breaking a sword are 9-B, too.Even breaking a steel pipe?
Breaking it enough, yeah, probably.

It'd need a calc done and it depends on the size of the pipe.

"Fate Hax won't do jack"

Tokiha is still very much within fate. The way Jotaro's fatehax works is it keeps you alive, but dosn't stop you from getting injured or needing to be hospitalized. Since 90% of Tokiha's kit is VERY lethal, Fate basically forces the fight into a standstill. Especially since Jotaro's durability is 8-C and he can almost instantly heal himself.

Basically inconclusive.

Tokiha is still very much within fate.

Well, no. Tokiha even can just remove you from reincarnation cycle forever.

So essentially Her and JoJos takes 5th place equally

Alright

Added back Jotaro as tied for 5th

Added Rumple as 4th for 5-B and 5th for 5-A

@overlord there is a thread where Rein is against UKG atm where people are arguing she wins via incap against him. I don't agree personally

Blackcurrant91 said:
@overlord there is a thread where Rein is against UKG atm where people are arguing she wins via incap against him. I don't agree personally
Untill that thread is over he should remian in the first spot

I mean

She took speed unequal as 4-C because Immeasurable

What makes her so strong in 5-B?

Hold on how was she only tied for 4-C then before, Daughters of Oryx have no method around 8-D hax

You know what they say about extraordinary claims and whatnot

Dvorak1902 said:
Pssst, Destiny of the Endless is not High 1-B.
Also, how strong is The Thought Robot compared to Death and her siblings?
He was a while ago - didn't notice the change. I made the edit.

The Thought Robot died getting near the void, while the Endless causally move through the void - or at least Death (and Dream IIRC) do.

Speaking of Dream - should he be up there as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back