• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters for Every Tier II

Status
Not open for further replies.
warren add pls

Acno - really high into tier, BFR, sealing, non corp, absorption

Zeref - really high into tier, Death manip, time manip(Reversal, stopping, and time traveling), regen(Mid)

Natsu - really high into tier, power null , soul manip , regen neg(Mid)

they all have gud range too

-4th for High 4-C would probably go to Iwanagahime

-Rumple, Lord Drakkon and probably most Nasuverse 5-As gets bodied by Urotsuki and the likes. Lavos doesn't die but probably gets stalemated.

-For 6-C, Shion should probably be replaced by "Touhou Project characters". There is plenty of OP 6-Cs there, who should probably be stronger than the ones below Shion.

-The House of Refugee and below gets bodied by Yomika. Probably not those above, tho.

-Jotaro in 9-B most likely loses to the likes of Yomika. Honestly not sure why he's equal to Tokiha, he certainly can't kill her and he's way too much of a glass cannon to survive her.

-Amari should also get third spot for 9-C. Not sure if she can beat anyone above.

-KALIMBA TV Channel stalemates anyone below the SCP. Not sure how it should be rated though.

There, I'm done complaining.

Low 2-C on your ass if she dies. And Type 9 so that dying won't actually matter. Pretty much the case for a portion of the characters I listed.

I mean, if she nukes the timeline, Lord Drakkon's High 2-A multiverse bust occurs which probably takes care of type 9. Don't know about the others

Does it only trigger if a timeline busts up or if he just dies in general?

If it's the former, I think that Uro would be able to just...beat him normally, considering her speed advantage and some minor hax like time stop. Low 2-C only triggers if she dies and thus loses the fight in the first place.

If it's the latter, I think he should be a bit higher than his current position, lol

But either way, he doesn't get away with more than an inconclusive here.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
-Rumple, Lord Drakkon and probably most Nasuverse 5-As gets bodied by Urotsuki and the likes. Lavos doesn't die but probably gets stalemated.

-KALIMBA TV Channel stalemates anyone below the SCP. Not sure how it should be rated though.
Rumble, Goetia and BB just precog the low 2-C burst and incapacitate Urotsuki via mindhax

Kiakra does that passivelly

Lavos just sends her at the end of time the moment the match starts and could likely reach her true self via 2-A range

KALIMBA gets powernulled and incapped by White Face

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Does it only trigger if a timeline busts up or if he just dies in general?

If it's the former, I think that Uro would be able to just...beat him normally, considering her speed advantage and some minor hax like time stop. Low 2-C only triggers if she dies and thus loses the fight in the first place.

If it's the latter, I think he should be a bit higher than his current position, lol

But either way, he doesn't get away with more than an inconclusive here.
Time Manipulation only really. He probably one shots via sheer ap tho

Mr. Bambu said:
Hold on how was she only tied for 4-C then before, Daughters of Oryx have no method around 8-D hax
You know what they say about extraordinary claims and whatnot
They were tied because she can't survive the deathhax and there's like nobody in 4-C.

Not that i doubt it much at this point, but might explain how?

He uses a Big Bang to simulate that he can can make a Big Bang, becomes 3A and one shots, or says "You're weak" and destat Amps them etc.

Plus he has 4.5 million clones and a new one is made every second

Most people aren't on the level of Ahriman.

Warren Valion said:
Can someone explain to me how the Hero of Lore can have both Type 5 and 7 immortality?
How can you transcend Death and be undead? Aren't they the antithesis of one another?
Type 5 immortality is due to Hero of Lore gaining the powers of Death and thus becoming Death itself as well as him being able to withstand Death's Power Word and Sepulchure's weird zombie feat, whereas 7 is merely to note that if for some freak reason a character can "null type 5 immortality" Hero of Lore can technically transform into a shadowscythe general or a legion doomknight / doomknight or whatever and be an undead by definition.

Also I am soon going to be making a CRT for Hero of Lore acausality type 1 and either 2 or 3 which is due to the Hero of Lore not turning into a time wraith which other characters turned into after interacting with their past selves: [1]

there are conflicting feats for 2 & 3 (further details)

and also power absorption for absorbing Death's powers

TacticalNuke002 said:
Its not something he does in-character and Aureolus' gun was supernatural.
Even if it was supernatural, it cut his arm off and was no different from a real blade. Plus, if this thread can technically use OOC Yhwach, then OOC Touma or whatever is ok too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back