• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters for Every Tier II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satan (Composite Devilman) > The Godwoken for 2-C, reasoning: Satan has type 1, 2 and 4 acausality, type 9 immorality, immeasurable speed as well as superior AP.

In all honesty (Composite) Devilman god tiers potentially have 2-A level abilities however since there isn't any concrete 5D feats, they are stuck as among one of the most broken 2-C's.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I actually searched around and it seems Darkseid's strongest avatars have won against Doctor Fate before, so he should get the spot.
But would he beat White Face?

The Axiom of Virgo said:
Satan (Composite Devilman) > The Godwoken for 2-C, reasoning: Satan has type 1, 2 and 4 acausality, type 9 immorality, immeasurable speed as well as superior AP.
In all honesty (Composite) Devilman god tiers potentially have 2-A level abilities however since there isn't any concrete 5D feats, they are stuck as among one of the most broken 2-C's.
Make the fight.

The Smashor said:
Heaven Ascension DIO should at least take #5 for 8-C, since he's basically Eztli but stronger unless I'm misunderstanding the latter's powers. He dosn't resist any of DIO's powers and stands have NPI so DIO can hit him. DIO can counter Dimentional Travel with his own. Eztli's soulhax is just damaging souls like their corporal. so he can just hit TWOH, not instakill DIO. The voice is the only problem, and the body puppetry (From what I can tell) wouldn't stop TWOH from acting nor DIO from stopping time. Judging from what little I know about the character, Eztli leads with this, so this will just make DIO get serious even faster. So DIO feels like he's being pulled against his will, time stops, undoes it with Reality Overwrite and erases. DIO just counters Eztli's army of Revenants with his own ressurected minions.
Only thing missed is that Eztli resists damage to the soul... 4 times over. Azra could only damage him to a certain point before Eztli became immune to damage until Azra powered up further. This happened 4 times before he could be killed. I'm not sure how this is equalized with NPI, if DIO can completely kill Eztli or not.

Other than that you've got it spot-on, and I think DIO would probably still win with Reality Overwrite.

^

more likely to compete for second

I also wanted to postulate Star Maker for 1-A again. But I was waiting because it may be a quite lengthy discussion like anything to come out of that tier.

all Digimon are apparently gonna be bumped a tier for whatever reasons, so NEO is presumably Low 1-C (which means WoD vs Digimon, I assume)

dunno

at High 1-C I gotta ask what dimensional level they are

since this tier encompasses 7-9 D

High Complex Multiverse level (Capable of altering the fabric of time in thousands of universes, including at least one 11-dimensional M-Theory universe

Also gonna ask again since it is still relevant

Can Jotaro Kujo, Slenderman from the 101 facts thing, or anyone up to Jill Presto in 9-A actually interact with abstracts?

also **** wrong tier don't mind me

So are they 10 or 11 D? If 10 D, then no, they probably aren't, 11 D then possibly

Blackcurrant91 said:
Surely John Taylor and Enil can.
I realize, them having hugely higher tier hax, hence I left them out. Jotaro and Slendy don't seem graced with the same abilities.

Yeah, you asked for 'anyone up to Jill presto' hence my reply. I don't think anyone but Giorno in Jojo has any feats of interacting with concepts. It's a pretty uncommon ability in lower tiers.

Might wanna make a match for 6-A.

Also until further notice adding "Character from Dungeons and Dragons" to 9-B and 9-A before the higher-D or non-D hax people since lolabstractexistence.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Yeah, you asked for 'anyone up to Jill presto' hence my reply. I don't think anyone but Giorno in Jojo has any feats of interacting with concepts. It's a pretty uncommon ability in lower tiers.
...Enlil and John Taylor are 9-B. I asked Up to Jill Presto for 9-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back