• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters for Every Tier II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnee One said:
The opponent needs to feel satisfaction upon killing him to he possessed
Matt said the possession isn't tier 1.

"FateAlbane wrote:
@Matt If you're saying that, I'm assuming the possession of his was debunked but somehow still made up to be 1-A potency-noping-level in threads?

It never was. People think everything is 1-A in 40K because "Muh Warp" / "Muh Chaos Gods".

I guess everyone who uses the Force in Star Wars is Low 2-C because the Force is a universal thing."

Lucius is a weird case. Yes, slaanesh does jam his soul into whatever killed him. Yes, his ability outright defies its own rules. However, this is only the case because the writers don't want to commit to anything so they keep him vague as hell so they can just "lolchaosgod" him out of everything. As of now I don't think he'd even be able to possess something that doesn't have a body. You shouldn't rely on his possession alone for a rating, and even if you take it at face value he still loses to BFR easily. Don't put him on.

we should just put

"Character from Fate"

for 5-A

Make the match?

Settle it in Smash?

I'd also put forward The Atlas for 2-B if that's the deal

9-A, 9-B, High 8-C, Low 7-B, etc are getting some Type 1 Abstracts courtesy of D&D here soon.

Isn't 2-B Wizard101 will be downgraded at 2-C?

They were, until Zenkai brought up a scan with the past being a different timeline.

There's another one with Bartleby mentioning the existence of countless worlds.

First Witch said:
@Bambu
Depending on how their reality warping works he might boot out Arpeggios.
Can Arpeggios interact with abstracts?

And the reality warping for low-tier D&D is just like Skyrim. Magic functions by manipulating the Weave (AKA Mystra) into performing the action for them, effectively changing the underlying structure of reality.

So nah their reality warping isn't great.

Right, so they incon.

Can any of the others sub-Presto affect abstracts in any way? I know the Player from Magic Circle can't (I added the page).

The Smashor said:
Heaven Ascension DIO should at least take #5 for 8-C, since he's basically Eztli but stronger unless I'm misunderstanding the latter's powers. He dosn't resist any of DIO's powers and stands have NPI so DIO can hit him. DIO can counter Dimentional Travel with his own. Eztli's soulhax is just damaging souls like their corporal. so he can just hit TWOH, not instakill DIO. The voice is the only problem, and the body puppetry (From what I can tell) wouldn't stop TWOH from acting nor DIO from stopping time. Judging from what little I know about the character, Eztli leads with this, so this will just make DIO get serious even faster. So DIO feels like he's being pulled against his will, time stops, undoes it with Reality Overwrite and erases. DIO just counters Eztli's army of Revenants with his own ressurected minions.
Slenderman (101 Amazing Slenderman Facts) should take the #4 spot for 9-B, while the JoJo rep for #3 should be EOH Jotaro. Slender beats Gyro by being hit and Lucius the Eternal-ing and Gyro dosn't do anything to incap in character. I don't think and JoJo 9-Bs besides EOH Jotaro can beat Slender (Though there might be some stupidly strong character in part 8 or something I don't know about)

@The Smashor

I put Slenderman at #5 because 9-B didn't have Cain at some reason.

And I am not adding anyone when there is a full roster unless a match is made to determine the winner, so if you want Dio there, make the match.

@Everyone

It's been a while since I updated.

List all the updates that I need to make, and I'll do them.

Giorno vs Yogiri Takatou was seemingly inconclusive (match never finished unfortunately), but with speed unequal Giorno has infinite speed and blitzes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back