• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Highest Kill Counts for Each Tier

This the new chart for now:

0:

High 1-A:

1-A

1. Lucifer Morningstar (DC Comics) - Destroyed infinite realms
2. Meng Hao (Post Immortal Ascension) - Has killed trillions.

Low 1-A
1. Doctor Doom - Destroyed 1000 multiverses.
2. Galactus - Has been stated to have killed decillions.

High 1-B

1-B

1. The Hive Mind - Has likely killed trillions.

High 1-C

1-C

Low 1-C

1. Demi-Fiend - Killed and infinite multiverse
2. Darkseid - Has destroyed a multiverse.
3. Emperor Joker - Destroyed the universe.
4. Jean Grey (Dark Phoenix) - Killed billions while consuming a star.

2-A

1. Mechikabura - Absorbed the entirety of time itself.
2. M (Shikkoku no Sharnoth) - Destroyed an infinite series of universes
3. Anti-Monitor (DC Comics) - Reduced infinite universes to five in Crisis of Infinite Earths.
4. Jack Noir - Destroyed an entire multiverse.
5. Superman (Post-Flashpoint) - Destroyed an entire multiverse.

2-B

1. God (Duel Savior) - Destroyed the multiverse trillions of times.
2. God (Tokyo Babel) - Destroyed countless parallel worlds.
3. Superboy-Prime - Destroyed an entire reality.
4. The Mortal Renegade - Exterminated all life in a universe save for 1 realm

2-C

1. Nokturnus - has destroyed several worlds and universes.
2. Zen'ō and Future Zen'ō - Future Zen'ō has destroyed 25 universes. Zen'ō has erased 13 universes.
3. Fusion Zamasu - Destroyed several planets.

Low 2-C

1. Chaos King (Marvel) - Destroyed most of the Marvel multiverse.
2. Beerus - Has destroyed countless planets over a span of millions of years.
3. Captain Atom - Destroyed a universe.
4. The Archiver - Has destroyed and re-created the world several times.
5. Frieza - Destroyed several planets, as well as countless of his own men.

High 3-A

3-A

1. Xue Ying - Has killed billions.

3-B

1. Moro - Destroyed a Solar System.

3-C

4-A

1. The Mortal Renegade - Destroyed 1'010'000 "worlds", each of the size of several light years and covered with life.
2. The Hive Mind - Has likely killed trillions.
3. The Emperor of Mankind - Has killed billions.
4. Pelinal - Has killed millions

4-B

1. Luo Yuan - He destroyed an entire alien race that was spread over an entire galaxy
2. Majin Buu - Has destroyed countless planets in a span of millions of years.
3. Horus Lupercal - Has killed billions.
4. Brainiac - Has killed billions.
5. Su Ming - He went through countless reincarnations and killed millions of ghosts/spirits in each reincarnation (in some more, in some less)

High 4-C

4-C

Low 4-C

High 5-A

5-A

1. Thanos (MCU) - Wiped out half of all life in the known universe
2. Khârn - Has killed at least millions.

5-B

1. Unicron - Has devoured 22.56% of the known multiverse.
2. General Grievous (Legends) - Stated to have killed billions in ROTS novelization
3. The Elephant (Edge of Sleep) - Killed 7.8 billon.

Low 5-B

5-C

1. Kagami Shouko - Destroyed over 1000 universes.

High 6-A:

1. Megatron (IDW) - Stated to have killed over one hundred billion life forms.
2. Dr Yado - killed every woman in the world, which indirectly led to the death of most of the remaining population

6-A

1. Gravemind - The Flood has resulted in entire species' extinctions over millions of years, and the Gravemind controls the entire Flood.
2. Ehitorujue - Has caused numerous wars over thousands of years, resulting in the deaths of at least millions of humans

High 6-B

6-B

1. Fang Jiange - Has killed billions.
2. White (Hoaqin) - Has killed over a billion.
3. Naseem Al-Salem - Has killed hundreds of thousands.

Low 6-B

6-C

High 7-A

1. Edelweiss - Has killed hundreds of thousands.

7-A

1. Reinhard Heydrich (Shinza Banshou) - Killed 800,000 in Berlin.
2. Doomguy - Has killed over 300,000 demons.

7-B

1. Lector - Responsible for the various Ages that end in near-total annihilation of dominant races, ie dropped the moon on the dragons leaving only one, giants basically don't exist anymore, killed a lot of elves with miasma, started a proxy war with Arawn within which weapons were brought out that wiped many cities off the map, started the ice age where basically humanity almost went extinct.

Low 7-B

High 7-C

7-C

1. Father (Fullmetal Alchemist) - Killed nearly 50 million.

Low 7-C

8-A

1. Master Chief - Has killed dozens of thousands of enemies directly, with millions more coming from the destruction of Covenant ships and Halo Rings.

8-B

1. Travis Touchdown - killed thousands

High 8-C

8-C

2. Deathstroke (Post-Flashpoint) - Said that he had performed at least 600 individual assassinations.

9-A

1. Nikolai Belinski - Cast 2200+ universes into a void.
2. SCP-173 - Killed everyone in the Americas.
3. Shay Cormac -
caused the Lisbon Earthquake and inadvertently killed off 30-50K people.
4. The Joker - Has over 600 confirmed murders, with likely dozens more.

9-B

1. Dr. Edward Richtofen - Destroyed a planet.
2. Ezio Auditore - Killed 90000 people
3. Travis Touchdown - killed thousands

9-C

10-A

1. Giorno Giovanna - Killed Diavolo an infinite amount of times.
2. Yogiri Takatou - Destroyed countless universes.
3. Light Yagami - Has 100000 kills

10-B

1. Shinobu Oshino - Her nation killed themselves for her, creating a mountain of bodies and a river of blood. Neighboring nations sent in armies to quell this threat, they all took their own lives too.

10-C

1. The Apotheosis (TGWDLM) - Killed all of humanity (And probably all life on Earth) and countless other civilizations

11-A

1. Bill Cipher - Destroyed his origin universe.

11-B

11-C

Last edited:
The Mortal Renegade should go down to 2-B. Plus, his justification should be changed to "Exterminated all life in a universe save for 1 realm".

Su Ming He went through countless reincarnations and killed millions of ghosts/spirits in each reincarnation (in some more, in some less). This is for 4-B.

Luo Yuan He destroyed an entire alien race that was spread over an entire galaxy. Also for 4-B.

Wolfgang (Anna) Schreiber for 7-A.

Wolfgang's known amongst the LDO, according to Wilhelm, as having killed more people than anyone else in the LDO if not in history. This is reference to killing those directly, not leaders like Reinhard or even those who killed people with dropping bombs or gas chambers. This number of people is revealed to be the exact same number of souls he possesses, which is 185,731 to be exact during the course of WW2 before ascending to Glads to become one of Rein's Einherjar.
^I still propose adding Wolfgang to 7-A. I suppose 3rd if not 4th if there's someone above them in terms of how many they killed.

Travis Touchdown's job includes routine mass assassinations, he takes out dozens of goons several times throughout the first game, including one side mission where you fight 100 people at once, and the same applies to the second game. It's not quite quantifiable, but his kill count is at least in the thousands. Submitting him for all his tiers, 9-B, 8-C, High 8-C and 8-B

Junko Enoshima caused "The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History" which at least killed millions. She's 9-C as of right now.
If indirect kills count then Deus for 5-A due to him gathering the souls of 7 trillion people (despite the having only 12,500 years to do so on a earth sized planet. video game logic I guess.)
May I have an answer on whether indirect kills count, because I vastly lowballed Junko's kill count (Though she's 9-B again) and Deus is still hanging around?

Junko should definitely be around 1,000,000,000 in kill count. She killed ATLEAST all of Japan except for like 500 people tops.

Last edited:
Total destruction of humanity can also mean the complete destruction of society or life as we know it, doesn't necessarily mean death of everyone I belive

If this shit is to be believed, Ezio Auditore for 9-A, he has a 90K kill count (LMFAO). IMHO it's prolly a count of how many people he hit, but considering how much blood he has on his hands by inadvertently choking Cappadoccia to death in Revelations by making its gunpowder caches go boom and then let the smoke kill off the entire cave town, that's prolly a lot more than Joker's 600 confirmed murders. That and combine Ezio's three-decade journey from 1476-1507 consisting of killing hordes of Templars during high-intensity battles and straight up wars like the Florentine Civil War, the Venetian Assault on L'Arsenale, the battle of Forli, the Bonfire of Vanities, the assault on the Vatican, the battle of Monteriggioni, the Assassin takeover of Rome and the battle of Viana (And the various Guild Missions from Courtesans, Roman Mercenaries, Roman Thieves, Romanis, Ottoman Mercenaries and Ottoman Thieves where there are challenges to kill people in various ways, and those are canon as you have to finish all of them to achieve 100% full synchronization with all of Ezio's memories with what he did in his life, and those alone net you 584 kills, his main mission kills and Den Defense kills are likely significantly higher), it's more likely he'd have a kill count well beyond 1000.

Last edited:
Like I said earlier in the thread, Koyomi Araragi shouldn't be on the list.

His death caused another character to avenge his death, killing (almost) the entire world's population in the process. But Koyomi didn't do that killing, Shinobu Oshino (6-B/5-B key) did.

If I remember Re:Zero correctly, it's like an Emilia & Puck situation.

Oh, I suppose Light Yagami has killed a lot of people. I've seen a lot of fan calculations that give something around 100.000 kills. Dr. Yado has killed every woman in the world, which indirectly led to the death of most of the remaining population, which is pretty good for both his tiers.

I'm also not quite sure on the specifics, but if my grasp on it is right, by destroying Kagutsuchi The Demi-Fiend kills an infinite multiverse, which sounds higher than some of the 2-A and Low 1-C stuff.

Frieza (Dragon Ball) should be in High 5A, Low 4C, 4B and 3A too, not only Low 2C
Goku (Dragon Ball) for High 8C, that may sound weird but Goku in that key had destroy most of the RR army
Cell (Dragon Ball) for all his tiers (but 4B) for him killing the citizens for many cities
Broly (Toei) for 4A for destroy a galaxy
Chara (Undertale) for 9B killing around 110 monsters and for Low 2C due to destroying the timeline
Ultimate Madoka (Puella Magi) for 2A for earsing infinite witches
Bowser (Mario Bros) for Low 2C for destroying the fabric if the universe, that is far more impresive than your normal universe destruction as in the mario verse every atom is a living being. Same for Count Black but for both his Low 2C and 2B keys
Kars (JJBA) for 8C for killing all of his people
Kenshiro (Fist if the north star) for all of his tiers due to him killing so many badguys that you can't even count how many

Unironically, Shay Cormac should prolly take the spot in 9-A if Ezio's kill count is only in 1K range (Ezio's kill count with the Guild Challenges alone is 584 people dead), Shay literally caused the Lisbon Earthquake and inadvertently killed off 30-50K people.

Last edited:
In one of Ecco the Dolphin's futures, the Vortex Queen kills every single cetacean on Earth, taking it over. Now, normally animals likely don't count but in this game they are what the game focuses on and are about as as intelligent as humans. She also kills all fish and shit but they aren't intelligent

Here's a list of all cetaceans on Earth with estimated population, if you sum it all it gives you around 15.000.000 cetaceans

Sorry guys, I forgot to mention their tier
4-C Vegeta: He's killed a few planets.
8-A Guts: 1000+
2-A and 1-A The Anti-monitor collapsed the multiverse into a single universe killing an infinite number of entities.
I don't think Giorno is counted (Giorno just kill a person infinitie time I don't think it is even counted)
Isn't there an alien army in star wars that killed like 375 trillion people through the galaxy? (didn't count)
7-B the IsoDidact, who fired the Halo rings at the end of the Forerunner-Flood war. Killed almost every sentient being in the galaxy and slightly beyond, but it was probably the right decision because otherwise every sentient being would have been consumed by the Flood and no new life would have a chance to evolve.

The population of the galaxy pre-Flood was in the quadrillions at least, but I don't know whether you would count those infected by the Flood as sentient beings anymore.

Mercurius isn't High 1-A anymore, he's 1-A
Still gets the highest kill, killing off infinite universes decillions of times trumps any other numbers I've seen or come across so far.

Hmmn I dont know why they got downgraded would check the thread cause I'm sure I can see a high 1A cosmology when I read the VS, might start a CRT when I get scans

Oh, this thread, lemme see if I have a few new additions.

By the way, Emirp, now that you're a thread mod you can just edit your list in OP.
  • Gutei (3-A / Low 2-C) has killed/absorbed/assimilated everything in a 1-C range. Admittedly it's just a series of stacked dimensions, there's no multiverse, but the higher and lower dimensions have their own lifeforms which were also absorbed, so that's a minimum of seven dimensions, implied to be way more.
  • Subject K (High 6-A) has fought the Bavakh Empire for millennia and every single fleet that he has single-handedly decimated contained millions of soldiers, with the last few levels dwarfing this in amount. Immortal Defense has 50 levels which would make for hundreds of millions already but many many more fights are left off-screen so their body count is way higher. After that they guarded their planet's sector killing everything that approached it for an amount of time that dwarfed the previous, though it is unknown just how much. I like to theorize the heat death of the universe, but that's just headcanon.
  • James Anderson (9-B / 9-A) I couldn't find a precise enemy count but every level in Outlaws has dozens of enemies, several dozens for the last bunch. There are 18 levels so we're definitely in the several hundreds territory.
  • Master Darque (Second Key) (High 6-A) Killed the planet's population.
  • Zan The Bonebreaker (9-A) Hedon levels are huge and often reach hundreds of enemies. Now like, 1/3 to 1/2 of these enemies are animalistic but that's still a kill count of sentients well into the thousands, given there's 22 levels and Zan also fought an off-screen battle for weeks restlessly. If you want I could try to look into the precise enemy count for every map but it'd be a bit of a pain.
  • Evil Force (4-C, has 9-C summons but I don't think that qualifies for that tier lol) - Has completely exterminated and corrupted at least six planets, likely far more.
  • Rukyu (High 6-A) - Wipes out the human population in the bad ending and almost did the same already once before, before being convinced to stop and allow them to repopulate.
  • Dracula (High 8-C) - Almost 600 years old and has routinely been feeding on humans ever since he became a vampire. He has also started and led several wars.
  • V1 (Currently 8-C, soon to be 8-A probably) - V1 and the other war machines (of which admittedly there are a lot) have wiped out the entirety of humanity. Not only that but afterwards they set their sights on Hell and they're wiping that out now, with Limbo and the Lust layers being already gone, with V1 being the absolute first to get into the Gluttony layer and generally one of the most active of this massacre, especially since it and V2 (which it destroyed) are the most advanced war robots. Just the kill count in ULTRAKILL's levels is 1349 as of now, and only two out of three acts are out so far.
  • Travis Touchdown's keys have been updated which means he also qualifies for 9-A, 8-A High 7-A and also 5-A ig.
  • FU (5-A) - Has destroyed at least two planets, with him being so casual about it it's implied he's taken out more too.
  • Death (6-B/5-A/4-A/Low 2-C) - Eliminated an entire universe.
  • Caleb (8-C, Low 2-C too ig but eh) - Revels in killing and has been doing it for almost two centuries now. Provided hardest difficulties, total kill count in base Blood 1 is 3192, the first DLC, Cryptic Passage, adds 1086 and the second, Plasma Pak, adds 915 (or actually more since I could only find it for the second hardest difficulty), for a total of 5193. I couldn't find any information on Blood II's enemy counts or those of its one expansion, but you get the point, those are just like, particularly active weeks/months of his life or whatever, he's always killing

Last edited:
Like I said earlier in the thread, Koyomi Araragi shouldn't be on the list.

His death caused another character to avenge his death, killing (almost) the entire world's population in the process. But Koyomi didn't do that killing, Shinobu Oshino (6-B/5-B key) did.

If I remember Re:Zero correctly, it's like an Emilia & Puck situation.
Also Koyomi's no longer 8-C.

That's weird, I remember nominating someone here. Oh well, I also unwatched the thread back then, whatever.

Ultraman Belial for Low 2-C. Bombed an entire universe, easily numbering into trillions, maybe more. And yeah, sure, the damage was reverted, but it was fully acknowledged as happening. Plus, Earth was also already a burning wasteland by the time he did that so who's to say he didn't already manually screwed everyone before?

Ultraman for 4-C. In episode 2 alone, he already nearly wiped out the entirety of the Baltan survivor fleet, which numbers in about 1.2 billion.

Just because you're the good guy doesn't mean you can't wipe out upstarts, amirite?

Back