• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Highest Kill Counts for Each Tier

Pretty much every tower in Bloons Tower Defense has popped millions of Bloons (though they're classes and not individuals so I guess maybe it doesn't apply?). There's multiple achievements throughout the series that require popping huge amounts of Bloons (two of which require popping 100 mill accumulatively).

Eh, the whole game is centered around the concept. Kind of like questioning whether Doomhuy really killed that many Demons or not.

Hard to say if the achievements are canon or not. They player's regarded as canon in some regards through the Q&A and in games like Bloons Monkey City, so it would make sense. Plus just the amount of Bloons that would need to be popped in order to complete every map in every game would probably amount to this anyways.

And yes, it should count since the Bloons are living entities with their own thought processes and desires (the desire to destroy all that is good)

Possibly Doomguy for 9-B too?He somehow managed to wipe out hundreds of demons on the mars base,then even more demons on Earth when they invaded,and proceeded to take the fight to them when he locked himself in hell for years.

His presence also caused an entire civilization to be wiped out(when he entered the sentienl worlds,he left massive dimesional rift for hell open to invade the world).Entire planets were wiped clean because of him.

Captain Atom and his monarch key for low 2-c and 2-C He destroyed the universe, slaughtered a large number of heroes and absorbed 51 versions of himself Eventually he would be causing chaos for the multiverse destroying civilizations, eventually in his fight against superboy prime they destroyed a universe.

also darkseid was part of the final crisis where he almost destroyed the multiverse so it should be higher

Shinobu Oshino to get things started in 10-B. Her nation killed themselves for her, creating a mountain of bodies and a river of blood. Neighboring nations sent in armies to quell this threat, they all took their own lives too.

So a medieval nation + the armies of neighboring nations.

Again, in case the OP missed it:

The Joker for 9-A. He has 616 confirmed murders and has likely killed far more.

Neferpitou for Low 7-C. Her Nen puppets killed approximately 491,500.

Shaiapouf for 8-A. Killed 46,613 people from his Nen ability.

Tyranid Hive Mind deserves a spot I think. Either for 4-A or 1-B.

Ozymandias for 9-B. He killed 3 million people IIRC with his alien squid thing.

Kharn the Betrayer for High 5-A. I forget what the exact number is but I think out of all the Space Marines in WH40K he has the highest body count.

White (Hoaqin) for 6-B, created his own nation and then proceeded to have them killed for his entertainment, resulting 1 billion deaths. And has killed, probably, hundreds of thousands on the Hell Train as he was funneling souls in it for hundreds of years.

Added them all, as well as few more I thought of. Thank you again for all the suggestions, and I apologize for the delay in adding them.

Chaos King (Marvel) is 2-C, not low 2-C

Captain Marvel should be higher than Beerus

also imperiex for low 2-c and 4-B, I erase and recreate the universe several times

Doctor Manhattan for low 1-C, erase 10 years of DC Comics Universe

Mister Mxyzptlk for low 1-C, I partially erase the DC multiverse, if we count non-canonical things in World's Funnest erase the multiverse and the 5th dimension

Rat (Juuni Taisen: Zodiac War) for top 9-B.

He has the ability to carry out 100 different choices at once, pick one, and discard the others. The series isn't very clear, but there are some things pointing towards those being real worlds that get "deleted". He says "If Monkey is the warrior who's saved the most people, I guess I'm the warrior who's killed the most worlds." "I shouldn't talk about the deleted routes, should I delete this route too?"

If it does function this way, he would have destroyed up to 99 timelines every time he's used his ability, and he uses it a ton.

True Dark Genie and False Dark Genie should share a spot in High 7-C.

True Dark Genie burned entire countries, killing countless people. And False Dark Genie (who was using True Dark Genie's power and was being controlled by him) destroyed half the world, killing countless people.

Low 2-C

1. Chaos King (Marvel) - Destroyed most of the Marvel multiverse.
2. Beerus - Has destroyed countless planets over a span of millions of years.
3. Captain Atom - Destroyed a universe.
4. The Archiver - Has destroyed and re-created the world several times.
5. Frieza - Destroyed several planets, as well as countless of his own men.
What about God from Supernatural. He's destroyed at least 13 known universes and probably hundreds more in S15. Though that feat should put him in 2-C and not low 2-C.

I have a challenger for the top 8-C spot

Koyomi Araragi,his death caused nearly the entire world population to die(via shinobu).
I don't really feel like this should count.

I don't think someone's death causing another person to avenge their death by killing everyone on Earth should really count for this list.

Back