• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Highest Kill Counts for Each Tier

Would Giorno's really count? After all the death is being constantly undone, so it's more like his death count constantly goes from 0 to 1 to 0 to 1 to 0 to 1 etc etc (except it's higher, since he's killed other people, but you get my point)

Anyway this is a fun idea, can't think of anyone to contribute though.

Oh, I suppose Light Yagami has killed a lot of people. I've seen a lot of fan calculations that give something around 100.000 kills. Dr. Yado has killed every woman in the world, which indirectly led to the death of most of the remaining population, which is pretty good for both his tiers.

Last edited:
I'm also not quite sure on the specifics, but if my grasp on it is right, by destroying Kagutsuchi The Demi-Fiend kills an infinite multiverse, which sounds higher than some of the 2-A and Low 1-C stuff.

Perhaps we could contact OP, and if they don't respond we try remaking it?

Lord English For 1-A, For Destroying Infinite Multiverses
He didn't tho. He was destroying Paradox Space, including various Dream Bubbles, nearly all Horrorterrors and indirectly being responsible of several Billious Slick's destruction but didn't outright destroy an infinity of Billious.

MSPA Reader in the last bad endings of Pesterquest would be the first of 9-B however, him refusing to put the mail back into the box (without becoming First Guardian) litteraly kill all of reality.

By the way I did contact OP, if they don't answer in a week or so I might take up this thing.

1) Bill Cipher should be higher than Frieza and The Archiver in Low 2-C since he destroyed his own universe, while Frieza just destoryed many planets and killed countlss of his own people while The Archiver destroyed the world several times

Bill was also implied to kill many people throughout the course of history when he tried to unleash weirdmaggedon

2) Also Captain Atom should be higher than Beerus in the scale since destroying countless planets < destroying a universe.

3) Toffee might also count for Low 2-C since he destroyed Omnitraxus Prime, a living univetsal sized timeline, and thus everyone in the universe inside of him

4) Frieza should also be added to tiers: 3-A, 4-B, Low 4-C and High 5-A

Just saw you're missing some tiers you missed:

High 1-C, High 3-A, High 4-C, Low 4-C, High 5-A, Low 5-B, High 6-A, High 6-B, Low 6-B, High 6-C, Low 7-B, High 7-C, Low 7-C and lastly, High 8-C

I have contacted the OP, if he doesn't reply in a couple days I might do that myself.

Dio doesn't really have that impressive a kill count. One village in part 1, and an unspecified but pretty low amount of people in part 3.

Junko Enoshima caused "The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History" which at least killed millions. She's 9-C as of right now.

Alright so OP responded, they're still interested but life's been very busy for them lately, hopefully they'll be able to come back to update it soon.

Guts for 8-A. Killed 100 men in a single battle, and routinely killed dozens per battle as a mercenary. Killed dozens of Apostles during the Eclipse, and would go on to kill dozens more as the Black Swordsman, along with hundreds of pseudo-Apostles. Has killed 1,000 supernatural beings at the minimum, as this is the required number to give Dragon Slayer the properties it has, and has at least killed hundreds of mundane beings, likely thousands.

Eren Yeager and Zeke Yeager for 8-C. Eren and Zeke orchestrated the raid on Liberio which caused hundreds to thousands of deaths, Zeke also wiped out the vast majority of the Survey Corps during the Battle of Shiganshina, thus single-handedly killing dozens to hundreds.

Annie Leonhart and Reiner Braun for 9-A. Were 2 of the 3 Marleyan Warriors responsible for breaching Wall Maria, which directly resulted in hundreds to thousands of deaths alone, and indirectly resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths later on due to food shortages and purposeful culling of the displaced population.

Bertolt Hoover for 8-B. Same reasons as Annie and Reiner.

Eren Yeager, Ymir Fritz, and Armin Arlert for High 7-C (and also Low 7-B for Eren and Ymir) Eren orchestrated the aforementioned Liberio hijinks, caused thousands of deaths, later started the Rumbling and is currently committing genocide against the entire earth, has killed millions already. Armin was involved in the raid on Liberio, and let off his nuke-tier Titan transformation in an urban area, soooooo yeah. Ymir Fritz was the main work horse of the Eldian Empire during its starting years, and stomped country after country for them. Her Titan powers were passed to the ruling Fritz family who continued to abuse it, and by the end of the Eldian Empire they had caused in total tens of billions of deaths.

Anti-Monitor for 2-A. Reduced infinite universes to just 5, imagine how many lives were lost. I think he has the highest body count in DC officially.
Flash (Wally West) (Post-Crisis) (Rebirth actually) for 4-B would beg to differ. Wally collapsed Hypertime which should be Low 1-C (via chain reaction) at least for being 3D time and containing all continuities of the DC multiverse and one could even argue it's 1-A in size and that every spatio-temporal dimension of the High 1-B bleed contains life although I don't have any direct proof for the latter.

Gonna throw this in just once.

Greeza for a spot in 3-A for absorbing 3 whole planets filled with life, likely putting him up in the billions.

That's it, I'm out.

I feel like Kars could be a low contender for his tier.
Murdered his whole species minus 3.
Almost pushed entire ecosystems to the brink by eating them.
And has a pretty big kill count by creating his army of at least a hundred or few, plus the fodder Nazis and humans that he came across.

Wouldn't put him at number 1 for 8-C, but he could be on the lower end.

Alovenus and Ruphas for 1-B. Alovenus has been driving humanity to extinction for millions of years to the point that what's left of humanity at the beginning of the story all fits on an island like smaller than Japan.

That's nothing compared to what she and Ruphas does in the last arc. Alovenus laughed and destroyed infinite universes, then her and Ruphas proceeded to destroy the higher-dimensions, super-high dimensions, multiverse, omniverse etc etc. Point being by the end of their fight everything was dead, and they had to rewrite that.

Unicron should be placed at 2-A or 5-B and IDW Megatron should be placed at High 6-A due to the downgrades.

If indirect kills count then Deus for 5-A due to him gathering the souls of 7 trillion people (despite the having only 12,500 years to do so on a earth sized planet. video game logic I guess.)

Time Lords for most of their tiers.
Has killed trillions upon many years during the Time War IIRC
The Doctor himself has probably killed a lot himself. There's also the whole billion billion daleks killed by the doctor causing a crossfire.

Wolfgang (Anna) Schreiber for 7-A.

Wolfgang's known amongst the LDO, according to Wilhelm, as having killed more people than anyone else in the LDO if not in history. This is reference to killing those directly, not leaders like Reinhard or even those who killed people with dropping bombs or gas chambers. This number of people is revealed to be the exact same number of souls he possesses, which is 185,731 to be exact during the course of WW2 before ascending to Glads to become one of Rein's Einherjar.

The guy in charge is really busy with irl stuff according to him. He'll come back to it when he's free

Vegeta: He's killed a few planets.
Guts: 1000+
The Anti-monitor collapsed the multiverse into a single universe killing an infinite number of entities.
I don't think Giorno is counted
Isn't there an alien army in star wars that killed like 375 trillion people through the galaxy?
the IsoDidact, who fired the Halo rings at the end of the Forerunner-Flood war. Killed almost every sentient being in the galaxy and slightly beyond, but it was probably the right decision because otherwise every sentient being would have been consumed by the Flood and no new life would have a chance to evolve.

The population of the galaxy pre-Flood was in the quadrillions at least, but I don't know whether you would count those infected by the Flood as sentient beings anymore.

Back