• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 7

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Yeah, you can't "blitz" passive hax.

CC seems a bit...NLFy? Did it ever do something like outright nullify continuous mindhax?
It's not passive from what you said though. It's based on looking at censored at all which means you could blitz it since it's not instant unless you look at him first

And you start by looking at it. You don't start matches by looking elsewhere than the opponent or with your eyes closed.

Kumagawa's mind still existed in Ajimu's room after his head exploded, so it doesn't seem like Medaka Box's minds are purely biological.

And you start by looking at it. You don't start matches by looking elsewhere than the opponent or with your eyes closed.
4km in central park would be the starting distance

Its pretty hard to look at someone past a bunch of trees and such at 4km

Schnee One said:
Sir Ovens said:
R beat Wiz. Just need to beat Hajime Hinata and Mukuro Hoshimiya to claim top spot in High 6-C.
He's losing to Zeref.
Zeref would still have to beat the other contenders to be number 1 tho. Judging by the top High 6-Cs in general, there may be a tie for 1st place.

Current top 5 contenders for High 6-C include:

Vanir

Comissioner R

Hajime Hinata

Mukuro Hoshimiya

Zeref Dragneel

Listed in no particular order. Though, Mukuro is beating Vanir and Zeref appears to be beating Commissioner R, who appears to be beating Hajime.

WeeklyBattles said:
https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Aatrox/Background
"Aatrox traveled the land, searching desperately, endlessly, for a way return to his previous Ascended form… but the riddle of the blade proved unsolvable, and in time he realized he would never be free of it. The flesh he stole and crudely shaped began to feel like a mockery of his former glory—a cage only slightly larger than the sword. Despair and loathing grew in his heart. The heavenly powers that Aatrox had once embodied had been wiped from the world, and all memory."

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/548083476591673355/560909514996711488/zoeconcept.PNG

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/548083476591673355/560909539000713227/zoeconcept2.PNG
Well, that's pretty good actually. But I think Meng might have a counter to it.

I made a thread vs thread so that it's easier for other people to give their opinions:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3104526

Honestly, Hajime Hinata might not be a good contender for this, since his high 6C key relies on him being in the Neo-World program, and outside of that key he needs prep to make most of his equipment, so plenty of people with interdimensional movement, bfr, and pocket reality creation should have a good shot against him.

Only like two guys do tho. R has his pocket dimension and Vanir's true form exists somewhere else.

Everyone else would likely all be stuck in the program.

CC seems a bit...NLFy? Did it ever do something like outright nullify continuous mindhax?
It doesn't really work like that. It's not nullification, its surviving or being unaffected by things that should have one shot you. If you were to stomp Fukurou, that would be instantly reversed and you would just fall over into incapacitation or death

It also shouldn't be in the top five strongest. Type 8 and Large Size are literally it.

> Durability

So what. 90% of the tier rofls them via having any hax that isn't mind or timehax. Durability isn't anything on this board.

I mean, that's what I assume the reason is. I didn't say it was a good reason.

Type 8 might be a good reason, on the other hand.

Type 8 is as irrelevant as dura if it lacks any good abilities aside from that.

For instance, Bolo from Shadow Fight, who I'll be making a profile for soon, has some low 2-C creation feats and BFR into this parallel created universe. Time loops constantly, resetting the memories of everyone trapped and the only way to escape is to kill/defeat someone who is the "key" to this dimension. Except, the catch is that the "key" is the trapped person himself, so how he sets about defeating himself is up to him.

I guarantee that Bolo would easily beat the Bloody Touching Monster without his dura or resistances coming into play.

Toujou Karuna could replace Bloody Touching Monster for the time being, if there are no better suggestions.

Made a thread on the fight and by all input to this point Karuna incapacitates.

@Fire: Medaka's match against Yhwach didn't end though.

And she was even bloodlusted there. This list is apparently for IC, and it seems she'd lose to him that way

InfiniteSped said:
@Fire: Medaka's match against Yhwach didn't end though.
It will end in a stomp soon enough (when the CRT to upgrade her durability comes), but even then. Being a smurf Medaka has a lot more potential, and deserves a higher spot. Yhwach can beat Atropus, Atropus is still above him because he has 2-A potential.

Also it's "characters from Medaka box", Iihiko already stomped Yhwach even before.

I really don't buy that she has Moon level durability. Even then, it shouldn't be based on things that haven't been accepted yet.

I mentioned it before, but Medaka's potential is pretty low due to her character. Iihiko might be a bit better, but it seems tome like she'll always lose against anyone who can actually kill her for real.

Nah, the upgrade is legit. It will drop maybe tomorrow or the day after that (if Iap drops it tomorrow, since i have English graduation tests so i will be busy, if not then i may drop it the day after). That's true but that's why it's "characters from medaka Box".

Well Medaka will still stomp Yhwach after the update, and again i don't wanna fill the list with Medaka box characters. Having like Iihiko Shishime, Medaka Box then Fukurou or Zenkichi idk who else.

Nah, the moon level AP is already kinda reachy, no way anyone there is that durable.

Like, even with that, people were saying he wins via soul crush, so a higher durability shouldn't help that much.

Just wait for the CRT. Moon level Dura will stay even if Moon level AP goes.

Reiatsu is a physical crush first iirc. If you have enough dura you will resist Reiatsu.

I don't get how the dura can stay if the ap doesn't, but, sure, let's see how that goes.

From what I know of Bleach, it's both. More durable people just happen to be the ones with better soul resistance. Not an expert though

Firephoenixearl said:
Just wait for the CRT. Moon level Dura will stay even if Moon level AP goes.
Reiatsu is a physical crush first iirc. If you have enough dura you will resist Reiatsu.
No, you need soul resistance.

That's why Ichigo's spiritually enhanced friends didn't die to Aizen's presence, but a normal human being did.

Yes, but 5-C isn't a quantifiable measurement of soul resistance. In bleach soul resistance scales to AP resistance (unless the soul is enhanced by other means). By verse equalization, 5-C characters resist him by default. I don't believe there is any 5-C in bleach that's physically superior to Yhwach, but gets reiatsu-d by him.

If, in Bleach, people's souls get stronger as their AP does, that shouldn't really translate to other verses. Their souls are just more powerful.

I mean it might translate if there is a spiritual equivalent. Like Chakra from Naruto or Spirit Energy from Yu Yu Hakusho.

Medaka Box characters wouldn't fall in that category though.

Firephoenixearl said:
Yes, but 5-C isn't a quantifiable measurement of soul resistance. In bleach soul resistance scales to AP resistance (unless the soul is enhanced by other means). By verse equalization, 5-C characters resist him by default. I don't believe there is any 5-C in bleach that's physically superior to Yhwach, but gets reiatsu-d by him.
That's only for some characters.

There was a thread that was made and accepted that explicitly explains that Reiatsu isn't inherently connected to AP and/or durability. It is for some characters, not all of them, however.

There isn't anything spiritual, however, in Medaka Box and thus Medaka doesn't have any soul resistance.

Medaka doesn't have energy besides electrical energy

Anyway let's not derail too much here and save it for when the CRT actually gets here.

For now just put "Characters from Medaka Box" between Destiny Characters, as they will beat non smurfs, but Oryx is just too much.

Warren Valion said:
That's only for some characters.

There was a thread that was made and accepted that explicitly explains that Reiatsu isn't inherently connected to AP and/or durability. It is for some characters, not all of them, however.

There isn't anything spiritual, however, in Medaka Box and thus Medaka doesn't have any soul resistance.
5-C soul crush is not quantifiable by our means doe that's the prob, 5-C is an AP measurement.

Also not my fault Medaka seems purely atheist.

Firephoenixearl said:
5-C soul crush is not quantifiable by our means doe that's the prob, 5-C is an AP measurement.

Also not my fault Medaka seems purely atheist.
I didn't say anything about 5-C soul crush.

Either way, Medaka has no soul resistance.

Back