• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 7

IIRC, Dragon Ball also has statements of history being infinite and infinity expanding. So the multiverse is indefinitely expanding.

Then you have Dragon Ball level scaling on top of that with transformation with ridiculous multipliers.

You dont bust more universes via multipliers

Setsuna tenma said:
You dont bust more universes via multipliers
DB mulitpliers make the characters like hundreds to thousands of times stronger than in base.

If the Archiver and DBH cosmology were equal, which is debatable, the scaling chain in DBH would give them the edge in the AP department.

Warren Valion said:
Firephoenixearl said:
The archiver is also endless btw.
"All possibilities to ever exist" and "infinitely-expanding" are two different things.
All possibilities to ever exist would be 2-A (the end of endless basically which would be infinite). Since the archiver seems to have possibilities of the futures as well.

Endlessly growing is why it's 2-B. We got no idea what exactly it is until we get the raw scans. Since endless can be synonymous to infinite. She says "the world is bulit upon an endless series of chances", but if it's already "built" then. It's a bit weird on whether it is 2-B or 2-A.

Tony di bugalu said:
All possibilities to ever exits is 2-B tho.
Also, DB will get a solid 2-A before GB does.
If it already embodies all endless possibilities then it's 2-A. I believe. Since if the possibilities never end, yet something already embodies (doesn't grow) then it's already embodying a never ending number, or infinity. So if the archiver grows in potency it's 2-B, if it doesn't it's 2-A.

So I had heard that Joji Joestar stomps Yogiri via his High 2-A beyond manipulating plot in his favor.

But then I also read that his Beyond doesn't attack at all, or reflect, or harm his enemies...it's only a plot related defense.

So where would he go in 10-A?

Probably still behind Giorno.

EDIT: Nevermind. I didn't notice who was where Yogiri was. If Joji stomps number 1 then Giorno should be grouped with the rest of JJBA under Yogiri

Firephoenixearl said:
All possibilities to ever exist would be 2-A (the end of endless basically which would be infinite). Since the archiver seems to have possibilities of the futures as well.
This is wrong.

All possibilities is an astronomically large number, but it is still a finite number. It's still 2-B.

By "It embodies all endless possibilities" it means that it embodies all possibilities, which is a number so large that it seems endless. Not that the number is, in fact, endless.

It just flowery talk - like when someone says "The endless ocean or boundless sky", it's not that the ocean or sky are infinite in size, it's just that they are so large that they seem infinite.

Flowery language hits differently when said by a scientist who was explaining quantum physics and the way the world is built just a minute ago. And endless can share the same word as infinite in Japanese so until we find the raw scans it will remain questionable on whether the tier is 2b or 2a.

@Fire

Reading this you aren't making much sense.

All possibilities is just 2-B it has to be infinite to be 2-A. If there are countless universes (2-B) and each possibility in each universe spawns a new set of countless universes than this is just incomprehensibly into 2-B. Not 2-A because the initial "countless" must be infinite to be 2-A.

Endless can change depending on context and intent.

The Smashor said:
Probably still behind Giorno.
EDIT: Nevermind. I didn't notice who was where Yogiri was. If Joji stomps number 1 then Giorno should be grouped with the rest of JJBA under Yogiri
Honestly, I doubt he stomps him. The vs thread in question kinda ended the second High 2-A plot manipulation was mentioned.

Back