• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 7

Yee, I'm agreeing

Again, his type 8 might keep him alive but it won't restore the damage Iihiko deals. Outside influence won't heal the damage dealt by Iihiko either. If that was all it took, the 5 focus would take care of them. his army doesn't really matter unless they can force his recognition, due to his subjective immunity

So Ihikio's null on this is 4-D? Coming from where?

Also uh... I mean. They can EE, death gaze, reduce his stats to that of a plank of wood, corruption, etc.

From All Fiction being 4D as of a few days ago, and everything that scales from that.

Yes, but those don't force recognition, so unless they decide to try and hype of their powers and they are something new to him, they ain't gonna fly

Why?

Also, to be clear. This isn't Atropus healing himself or being regenned. It is a universe healing him. So we're looking at the claim that this man is cutting off a whole other dimension healing Atropus.

That's the claim we're making, correct? That for some reason every ability is 4-D based on scaling to one of the better abilities in the series, for no reason whatsoever, and that it can cut another universe off of this one?

You can read the thread here.

Yes, and outside healing cannot restore them either. If that is all it took then Five Focus or All Fiction would have been able to heal the wounds. I'm not saying that whole universe can't damn well try, but unless they can heal superior to never being damaged at all, then I don't see why they would be able to restore him

Not every single ability, but the ones that scale from All Fiction. Iihiko is basically one of the big 3 in the verse that we are actually allowed to use, so them scaling above All Fiction isn't that strange. Unless that universe can do something better than never being damaged to begin with, then I don't see why it would

Iapitus The Impaler said:
From All Fiction being 4D as of a few days ago, and everything that scales from that.
We give AP wise 4D powernull for negating spacetime hax?

Wasn't that notion bombed in that Time thread we had not too long ago, that you can't scale power null to time stuff?

What I meant is if we assume that someone that can negate/block/resist small scale spacetime abilities is assumed to be able to do that with any amount of power (below tier 2).

For example I have never seen anyone argue that a shield that can block spacetime erasing beams would hence be able to take 3-A hits.

YungManzi said:
Wasn't that notion bombed in that Time thread we had not too long ago, that you can't scale power null to time stuff?
It's because Kumagawa affects the entire past and present with his abilities, not because it is something like time stop. There are other reasons too, but I recommend you read the thread because I don't want to repeat it here

DontTalkDT said:
What I meant is if we assume that someone that can negate/block/resist small scale spacetime abilities is assumed to be able to do that with any amount of power (below tier 2).
For example I have never seen anyone argue that a shield that can block spacetime erasing beams would hence be able to take 3-A hits.
Depends on what you mean by small scale. The main reason AF was decidedly 4D was because he effects the entire past and present with it

I would need more context. Is it just the present that it is effecting? If it is something like King Crimson, then negating it would be 4D

so that's Causality Manip, which everyone also resists

and I'm fairly certain the scaling chain of resistances for Power Null for D&D in 5-C/5-B rofls MB

Type 2s can be interacted with normally

Type 1s need you to affect the abstraction to even touch them

Ok so ban goes 1st in 9C and i don't know in 8b he may be first, not sure.

Characters from gb goes 3rd in 9b and either first or second in high 6a may need to make the match.

Archive goes first in 2b. It has a bigger cosmology than everyone, I think even bigger than dragon ball.

Dvorak1902 said:
Are you sure it can beat Khorne?
Well it's a haxy 2-B, that's more potent that Khorne. Khorne is the strongest 2-B cus he has a biggest cosmology (outside of DBH but that verse is fodder). Now we got a better DBH that's also haxed.

PsychoWarper said:
Wasnt tier 2 Getbackers denied?
Wut? When?

I believe you mean either:

High 2-A Akabane and Ban

or

Low 2-C for most of the cast.

And the answer to both of those is yes they were denied as they seemed iffy at best. Archiver is and will always be tier 2 doe.

Well it's a haxy 2-B, that's more potent that Khorne. Khorne is the strongest 2-B cus he has a biggest cosmology (outside of DBH but that verse is fodder). Now we got a better DBH that's also haxed.

That's not the reason tho....

Wasn't it due to conflict empowerment, which means that his already high aP due to higher cosmology becomes even higher? Also, hax null and regen, type 8 on conflict and abstract existence on conflict, I guess.

Well The Archiver is abstract existence (possibility), hax null won't work on him cus higher cosmology. Regen can be bypassed. It's really just a "Im a higher degree of 2-B, so all your non smurf resistances are for naught therefore i do anything and it's game over".

Firephoenixearl said:
Ok so ban goes 1st in 9C and i don't know in 8b he may be first, not sure.
Characters from gb goes 3rd in 9b and either first or second in high 6a may need to make the match.

Archive goes first in 2b. It has a bigger cosmology than everyone, I think even bigger than dragon ball.
Ban still shouldn't keep that 9-C key when he's blatantly 9-B.

D&D 9-Bs have access to 2-A abilities in 9-B key, so with their hax being at best 2-B, they'd be sub-D&D. Cain is also Tier 1, IIRC. High 6-A I'm fairly certain both Vecna and Nanashi rofl with their 2-A shit.

Bigger cosmology doesn't mean better guns.

XDragnoir said:
2B Rimuru can kill type 1 abstracts?
Yes, 2B Rimuru can affect AE type 1

Also to get spot on 2B you need hax more than AP otherwise Goku Will get spot on 2B due to AP advantage over pokemon and slime

^

AP isn't everything when you've got better hax, even in higher-D tiers.

Back