• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 7

@Infinite when Zoe sealed the Darkin she literally erased the concepts that they embodied so that they could never, ever return to their true form as it had been erased on a conceptual level, to the point that no living being is able to even recognize the things that they previously embodied as actual concepts.

https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Aatrox/Background

"Aatrox traveled the land, searching desperately, endlessly, for a way return to his previous Ascended form… but the riddle of the blade proved unsolvable, and in time he realized he would never be free of it. The flesh he stole and crudely shaped began to feel like a mockery of his former glory—a cage only slightly larger than the sword. Despair and loathing grew in his heart. The heavenly powers that Aatrox had once embodied had been wiped from the world, and all memory."

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/548083476591673355/560909514996711488/zoeconcept.PNG

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/548083476591673355/560909539000713227/zoeconcept2.PNG

R beat Wiz. Just need to beat Hajime Hinata and Mukuro Hoshimiya to claim top spot in High 6-C.

Mukuro stomps Vanir, and Hajime is currently facing R in a fair match. If Mukuro has a fair match against either Hajime or R, it's safe to say Vanir isn't number 1.

Well I checked and she didn't stomp Vanir. She's able to beat him because she can bypass his immortality through sealing which she leads with.

CENSORED should probably take 8-B above Medaka Box characters. Even if they have resistance to mental manip, I doubt it's strong enough to resist passive mind manip that borders on resistance negation and that works on people who can resist mind hax on several dozen people, if not hundreds.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
CENSORED should probably take 8-B above Medaka Box characters. Even if they have resistance to mental manip, I doubt it's strong enough to resist passive mind manip that borders on resistance negation and that works on people who can resist mind hax on several dozen people, if not hundreds.
Medaka Box's minds are purely biological, and don't work on the metric of more people = better mind manip. Either way, Fukurou Tsurubami nukes the planet when he goes down, so that's a nope.

In regards to censored:

How long does it take to drive someone insane? And would just one look at it do that? Would having it's appearance in your memory drive you insane?

Oudo Miyakonojou might be able to fight it if it takes a while to drive him insane, cause he could remove his memories of the thing, but he would obviously lose if it immediately drove him to suicide.

Also, is there evidence that it doesn't have bio electricity?

since his presence can passively stop electricity in the brain, keeping people from thinking or acting. That could lead to a stalemate in situations where he's driven insane but diesn't Kill him self. I don't think any other Medaka Box 8B abnormal could beat that. Not sure about style users.

Fairly sure that we don't assume that Medaka characters don't have a non-biological mind, since it's the same issue as the lack of soul thing yet we don't give resistance to them from what I see.

Also Censored's mind manip is instant the moment you see it.

Either way, mind haxing professor Tsurubami is a fast track to get a moon up the ass assuming Contradictory Conjunction doesn't just make him survive since he wasn't supposed to

Yeah, I forgot Fukurou, Shibushi only matters if we have evidence the thing has taken fatal wounds to its main body.

Gagamaru Chougasaki can probably fight it now that I think about it, since even if he's affected he'd be unable to kill himself, and his attempts to do so would get reflected to the surrounding and at censored.

Also Censored's mind manip is instant the moment you see it.
Okay, then based on the three ways people react to being driven insane, Oudo probably goes inconclusive, since he stalemates in situations where he runs, wins in situations where he lashes out at everything, and loses in situations where he kills himself.

Fukurou at best makes it inconclusive, since he'd still die either way. And CENSORED has regen and never died from its injuries, so reopening wounds won't help.

The only one I could see winning is Gagamaru. But CENSORED's passive mindhax doesn't have to make him kill himself, it could just make him flee or incapacitate him, assuming he'd be affected.

Nah, CC can still make him survive. You also forget that all the abnormals in the series are stupidly lucky, so chances are they would not look at the dude and deduce with their genius intellect to not look at the bird box monster

You also forget about Oudo's passive mind hax, and his little minion that will tell them not to look at it

It's not just seeing it that causes the mindhax. Hearing the sound it makes or just hearing info about it in general can cause it. Plus considering how matches start, they would still see it at the very start of the match even if they somehow knew to immediately close their eyes. And of course even knowing that might trigger the effect.

It's not just seeing it that causes the mindhax. Hearing the sound it makes or just hearing info about it in general can cause it. Plus considering how matches start, they would still see it at the very start of the match even if they somehow knew to immediately close their eyes. And of course even knowing that might trigger the effect.
Sounds very likely that Tsurubami would fall victim to it then. Know what that means? He doesn't.

Can people driven insane still speak and understand speech normally? If they can't then Tsurubami can't CC himself to good health. And that's already assuming he has the presence of mind to do it.

I don't think it really matters, since Bami was literally just approaching his dad and dropped over because he was gonna stomp him by a landslide. Something similar would likely happen to CENSORED

Yes, but they both get passively ****** over in this case since Medaka isn't bloodlusted. You might be able to argue that Kumagawa wouldn't go down due to his own ****** up mind but that's a stretch

It's likely that he's affected. Therefore he doesn't get affected, thus making CENSORED winning unlikely. Which then becomes likely and CENSORED wins /s

Insane'd people can still speak, but idk about them understanding other people. At the very least I don't think they'd go out of their way to heal themselves.

I thought Medaka was bloodlusted for the sake of this list.

Kumagawa could just all fiction bltiz and seal before he looks at censored and gets mindhaxed though even if he doesn't resist it

@Saikou Lol

Nah, I'm pretty sure CENSORED just standing there about to stomp him would drop into incapacitation like what happened to Bami when he was gonna stomp Fukurou

Yeah, you can't "blitz" passive hax.

CC seems a bit...NLFy? Did it ever do something like outright nullify continuous mindhax?

Yeah, Kuma ends up running away or EEing himself, losing in 2/3 of the scenarios, and winning in the 1/3 where he lashes out.

Tsurubami would end up looking at Censored, then once he's gone insane he'd no longer be able to affect himself with CC, since styles don't affect people unable to functionally communicate ideas. That'd lead him to going inconclusive.

So if that's the case, I'd argue that Censored and MB characters should share a spot, since at least 2 should go inconclusive, and Gagamaru's kinda up in the air.

Back