• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 7

And probably Archiver's as well from what I'm seeing. So I don't believe Archiver takes first 2-B.

No, but it's false. Fantasy is an entirely different continuity from WH40K. 2-B is Fantasy!Khorne's peak until further confirmation says they're one in the same.

The End Times event suggests that they are not entirely separate though. But I don't really know about that because End Times is a giant mess.

The real cal howard said:
No, but it's false. Fantasy is an entirely different continuity from WH40K. 2-B is Fantasy!Khorne's peak until further confirmation says they're one in the same.
Oof, yeah ur right I had forgotten about that sorry.

But if having 1-A immortality is considered to unfair for this list like half the characters here are yeeted ovo.

The real cal howard said:
That's not entirely true, but for our purposes it is. They are the same verse, but take place in completely different parts and aren't connected in any meaningful way for vs battles

Mr. Bambu said:
Ban still shouldn't keep that 9-C key when he's blatantly 9-B.

D&D 9-Bs have access to 2-A abilities in 9-B key, so with their hax being at best 2-B, they'd be sub-D&D. Cain is also Tier 1, IIRC. High 6-A I'm fairly certain both Vecna and Nanashi rofl with their 2-A shit.

Bigger cosmology doesn't mean better guns.
Again he's a stat amper.

So do GB characters, but potency is not all. Ban was above Cain back before they were put under revisions, cus he has several ways around the reflection, and anything that Presence does that is not reflection is outside help now. In high 6-A, that's why i need to make the match, not sure. Akabane vs Vecna is a thing though, and Jagan is nasty af to deal with.

Well Khorne has 2-B power null going for him. He can null any power. But the archiver's power are all >>> his best power null. So his power null won't be useful. His resistances are for naught because the archiver can just break through. At that point just incap methods to avoid immortality and it's good. Same reason why SMT and Digimon are the strongest 2-A's, they just trash on everything below them via sheer cosmology having good hax on top of that.

The only evidence of 9-C is his grip strength of all things. All of his feats in any other context are 9-B.

So 1-A reflection. Neat. Also "Jagan is nasty af" isn't actually an argument. "Type 2 Concept Manip Passive probability mid-godly regen etc is nasty af" wouldn't actually help.

How does that matter if Archiver has no resistance. Also... Digimon isn't on 2-A anymore. By your logic, Dragon Ball would be the strongest 2-B. But it isn't, because hax matters more (Digimon has both AP and hax, sorry). So Khorne nulls and rofls.

Why is anything outside reflectiob outside help? Its not like the Presence directly smites the one who hurts Cain its just that the presence is the curse source of power

@Sandman Yep. Why do you think John Tylor and Enlil are above him? Cain is absolutely number 1 no questions asked if the presence just smites.

Sandman31 said:
Pretty easy to defeat Cain via BFR or other methods that doesnt involve hurting him.
Yes that's how Ban can win, but people were arguing before "nothing in Lucifer's arsenal works on him cus lol mark". That's why he was first. Now he's not, he just reflects damage.

Mr. Bambu said:
The only evidence of 9-C is his grip strength of all things. All of his feats in any other context are 9-B.
So 1-A reflection. Neat. Also "Jagan is nasty af" isn't actually an argument. "Type 2 Concept Manip Passive probability mid-godly regen etc is nasty af" wouldn't actually help.

How does that matter if Archiver has no resistance. Also... Digimon isn't on 2-A anymore. By your logic, Dragon Ball would be the strongest 2-B. But it isn't, because hax matters more (Digimon has both AP and hax, sorry). So Khorne nulls and rofls.
Yes it's like "You were born under the star of asclepius giving you a 200kg grip and the ability to draw as much power as you want from the asclepius.

Yeah, Ban bypasses that. Can't dicuss that here.

Power null nllf.

Literally all of his feats are better.

Leaving that to DC.

No. Lack of resistance. If you lack resistance, you get nulled by power null.

Yes but as i said "he can draw upon as much power as he wants from asclepius".

Ban was the strongest 9-B even above Cain at some point so don't worry bout that.

Nope, have you been living under a rock? There was a pretty big thread about literally that. Power Null cannot null something of a higher degree than it has nulled. Just an example. Just cus Reinhard doesn't resist P Null, doesn't mean anyone with basic P Null can null his spear passives.

You don't have to start insulting people Firephoenix that's uncalled for.

And that's only about some hax that have a form of potency on their own. Like how if you null soul hax of 10 people or something, that doesn't mean you can null soul hax on 1 million people. Not sure what's being discussed here, but I'm pretty sure Khorne will null either way.

It wasn't a literal insult. I don't think bambu was actually insulted. That's more into the jokes than an insult. Neither did i mean it to be an insult nor did bambu take it as an insult (pretty sure).

Either way you should tone it down a bit, and not be so confrontational just because you disagree.

I haven't been under a rock, it's more like why would Khorne's ability to overcome *******-stupidly-big-2-B power be negged by Archiver's 2-B power when neither are conclusively superior and Archiver has no resistance

Mr. Bambu said:
I haven't been under a rock, it's more like why would Khorne's ability to overcome *******-stupidly-big-2-B power be negged by Archiver's 2-B power when neither are conclusively superior and Archiver has no resistance
Pretty sure "no words to describe it" isn't exactly as great as the archiver, who's made of every possibility from all people in all universes and each of those people are culminations of countless random events in the past. So 1 guy is made up from countles choices in the past and futures, 1 universe alone let's say is made up from 8 billion people and there are as many universes as there are choices (the combination of these past and future choices makes up all the possibilities the archiver has a universe for).

You see this Nurgle guy? He's vastly weaker than me and a small part of his back garden contains more universes than there are words to describe
~ Hl3​
Using the exact words helps in making things more even, don't you think?

Both are based on the same concept i believe. "All the possibilities to ever exist". That's why i don't wanna get into arguing which is greater DBH or The Archiver as it seems like the same thing, or the same idea, but left up to the interpretation of people.

Firephoenixearl said:
Both are based on the same concept i believe. "All the possibilities to ever exist". That's why i don't wanna get into arguing which is greater DBH or The Archiver as it seems like the same thing, or the same idea, but left up to the interpretation of people.
IIRC, Dragon Ball also has statements of history being infinite and infinity expanding. So the multiverse is indefinitely expanding.

Then you have Dragon Ball level scaling on top of that with transformation with ridiculous multipliers.

Back