• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 7

I have a feeling there are other better contenders for the High 2-A spots. But the good doctor is there for now.

Bumped everyone in 10-A bar yogiri down a spot. Where do you guys think The Stalker would be in 10-A?

With changes to High-Godly on the horizon

SMT might be hit with a stick

any tier that has High-Godly since that's the thing being scrutinized

Now that Commissioner R has beaten Evil Cole MacGrath, he deserves a spot in High 6-C.

Blahblah9755 said:
Regardless of that, it's still type 9 immortality that's bringing them back as long as a 10D being exists. They'll be just as powerful, we just won't call it "high-godly" Regenerationn anymore.
This is true.

Oryx, the Taken King for Low 2-C while he's there. Neither bambu nor I really feel like doing matches with low 2-C D&D though so I'll only suggest him for 4 because I'm lazy.

What makes vivex so high though?

Taking functions as an incap to deal with true godly, as well as his active abilities enabling that.

Oryx has type 5 himself.

If he's able to just become 1-A, I don't think he'd be below Caine. Oryx has incapscitory passives, actives that work on those who resist his passives, resistance negation, and type 5 acausality of his own. It seems like the type 5 acausality's the main reason he's above DnD since they'd otherwise have a lot of incap methods.

I don't see why he can't incap due to type 9 though. Avatars just can't spawn near him without getting Taken.

It also works like that just fine on type 9s in ve

Type 5 is questionable since the whole Type 2 Concept bypasses.

Oryx resists that anyways. There's also the issue of him being totally incomprehensible even to most of the Vex (until he died) which makes even trying to target him in thr first place with such an ability hard.

Type 9 protects against incap as its under the direct control of his true body who wouln't allow the avatar to get incapped, and if it does, he sends a new avatar. True godly also helps.

Gotta go to a class if I make a thread later I'll tell you

I feel uneasy dropping Caine down a spot without the main guy who knows him here to defend him. Pretty sure Caine has a lot of passives though, if that's relevant.

GyroNutz said:
I feel uneasy dropping Caine down a spot without the main guy who knows him here to defend him. Pretty sure Caine has a lot of passives though, if that's relevant.
Its irrelevant. Vivec's true body, if irritated enough by any passives, would spawn an avatar in some plane of Oblivion and snipe Oryx and Caine from a low 1-C distance away. He also resists direct hax from daedric princes' true selves, so its doubtful any of the passives even work.

GyroNutz said:
That's fair (But I don't think we should be trusting one guy for everything in WoD...)

Back