• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 7

Yobo Blue said:
I smell changing 9-B spots soon </div>
9-B...changing spots... LOL! It's like 1 of the hardest tiers to get a spot. Just need to get the GB revisions done, by gettin an admin to read the series

9-B...changing spots... LOL! It's like 1 of the hardest tiers to get a spot. Just need to get the GB revisions done, by gettin an admin to read the series

GB characters cant beat the TIER 0 BFR

Hey so I plan on adding these ******* here soon

The Auditors of Reality. Been working on a lot of pages for the verse, so we'll see where we go from there, but...

This is a 9-C with Infinite speed and retroactive-across-time Existence Erasure

Please don't link important topics such as "tiering system", "attack potency", etc in irrelevant FnG threads. Thank you.

I think FEE could take 3rd place in low 6B, back before BlazBlue and Warframe were fully fleshed out she had the spot on the strongest in each tier list. She has access to everything on her page, as well as the powers of all the characters in her verse we currently have pages for, so in pretty much any battle she could just stop time/extend time for herself and kill the opponent with various abilities including stuff like 4D worms that negate low-godly regen, an infitie number of independent clones, or reverting them back to before they were ever conceived.

Mega Alakazam stays in position 4 for High 7-A

I can change Caine to 'Characters from World of Darkness' if everyone's ok with that, although it is worth mentioning that Caine is (p sure) objectively stronger than the other two.

I can change 'Characters from Masadaverse' to Tenma Yato in 1-A, although I believe there is a character from masadaverse who can actually fight Tenma that isn't called Hajun.

Night of Wallachia can take 4th place in 7-B if people are ok with that.

Removing Sirzechs from High 6-C

I can add FEE as third place in Low 6-B if more people agree with it, although a match should probably be made if it isn't already.

Can either The Elder God or Toyo interact with SCP-3930, given its non-existence?

Elisabetta Barbados might beat out Ikki, you may want to make the match to be sure though.

Dr. Gii has some weird abstract existence to do with possibilities and Nanashi/Matoi have higher dimensional guardians. Culexus passively nulls supernatural abilities on a 1-B level.

I could see Peter taking 4th spot in 10-A if the mind manip is fast enough. I feel like The Stalker should be there somewhere too.

I doubt Evil Robot is beating the like of Altair or Lavos

I'll add them. If you think they should be higher in their respective tiers then lmk

Welp, The Elder God can see of possible outcome due transcending time, so it may help? Isn't like he is that powerful ouside of its status of "god" and controlling the process of life, death and resurrection.

Evil Robot can copy and enhance the power of others if it helps, but it wouldn't surprise me either way.

Firephoenixearl said:
throw her at liliana
On the strongest for each tier thread, it was discussed and we came to the conclusion that FEE would win, but there was never actually a thread. Should I make one and link it here?

EmperorDoom25 said:
Speaking of 10-A....Why Amane is in the same spot of Yogiri? Yogiri stomps speed equal and unequal.....
The thread was made with speed unequal actually. But if Yogiri's hax is passive, get amane to the 2nd spot, and move the rest below him.

Back