• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 7

Castiel is weaker than Lucifer or Michael. Even after becoming Godstiel he kept hell just to cage Lucifer and Michael. Lucifer could create universe within a few days that is more impressive than Castiel killing Raphael.

In 3-A

Remove the touhou Girls from 3 and 4 and put in 3 "Characters from touhou"

Add "Characters from Armed With Wings" in 4th spot.

Add X.A.N.A in 5th spot (simply because im not sure Xana can mind hax omnipresents from AWW).

In 8-A

Remove Psylocke (she doesn't even belong there) and put "Characters from Armed With Wings" in 5th spot.

(If some revisions go through Characters from AWW will be put in 3rd spot for 8-A).

A single snap. Lucifer had enough power to create a universe. Castiel snapped worked against Raphael who is vastly weaker than either Lucifer or Michael.

I'll put Yhwach for 5th place 6-B and remove him from High 6-A.

For 3-A, if it's two characters with one being stronger than the other from the same verse, it is inaccurate to group them up. Characters from Armed With Wings can take the 5th spot.

For 8-A, you'll need some reasoning to remove Psylocke.

For Low 7-C, I'm assuming there's other characters as strong as Limbo in the verse? I'll make the changes.

GyroNutz said:
For 3-A, if it's two characters with one being stronger than the other from the same verse, it is inaccurate to group them up. Characters from Armed With Wings can take the 5th spot.

For 8-A, you'll need some reasoning to remove Psylocke.

For Low 7-C, I'm assuming there's other characters as strong as Limbo in the verse? I'll make the changes.
Is that so?

Well because 8-A is not physically, only through specific attacks. We only count if the character is physically on that level. And once the revisions are made, characters from AWW could get a low 2-C blessing in their 8-A forms. That's why they'll go to 3rd spot, but for now since Psylocke is not 8-A physically she doesn't belong there i think.

Well "other characters", there are most likely well over 100 characters with that same tier all being comparable in canon. And The Operator is leaps and bounds above everyother warframe. But just group him there too, since it's a bit redundant to have him in a tier of his own if there is no one in the tier that is stronger than the warframes but weaker than the operator. So yeah.

Psylocke should stay. They've got the tier. Don't really care about the other stuff.

With me uploading my current Discworld profiles for the 20,000th page and all, a couple are pretty decent.

For 9-C, I bring to you The Auditors of Reality and Susan Sto Helit. The former have infinite speed and retroactive existence erasure. The latter has Type 5 Immortality, soul-rip, and the ability to summon an infinite speed mount and potentially a Low 2-C being (Death).

For 10-B, I don't expect her to get on, but uh. Lily Weatherwax has Plot Manip.

I think Yhwach is stronger than Medaka, i mean he can null almost all 3D power with His almighty

He can copy The Almighty though. Plus, All-Fiction kinda trumps The Almighty.

As most Medaka threads do. But that still doesn't change the fact that she both blitzes and has better hax than Yhwach.

Not really, almighty is Passive isnt it? Yes someone in strongest non Smurf thread tell me almighty is Passive

Ahahaha yeahhhhh! This thread gun become Medaka vs Yhwach for 100 posts. Good job!
Will-find-you-and-thank-you-meme
Whover brought up the topic:

Medaka > Yhwach, via being > Iihiko who stomped Yhwach

Because All-Fiction works on thought, and once you get All-Fiction'd you don't get a chance to retaliate, with or without precog. All he would see is nothing because there wouldn't even be him.

Sir Ovens said:
Because All-Fiction works on thought, and once you get All-Fiction'd you don't get a chance to retaliate, with or without precog. All he would see is nothing because there wouldn't even be him.
Everything Yhwach sees from the present into the distant future becomes known to him, and the powers that becomes known to him take his side and can't be used to harm him.

That's at least thought-based and possibly passive power null. I don't see why All-Fiction would beat out Yhwach spamming the Almighty like he always does.

Why would the outcome be Yhwach get All-Fiction'd, and not the Medaka gets nulled? Their attacks are just as fast, if not Yhwach's being faster - and he has the character to spam the shit out of it.

Because Medaka would have an Almighty of her own?

I'd debate this but that would require a thread to be made and I don't really wanna open that can of worms again.

Sir Ovens said:
Aaaand Almighty is Passive, Medaka cant use AF cuz Yhwach null it before she use it. XD

Sir Ovens said:
Because Medaka would have an Almighty of her own?

I'd debate this but that would require a thread to be made and I don't really wanna open that can of worms again.
Really? Isnt almighty Will Prevent Medaka copy anything since it Null all of medaka ability, don't worry i'll make the thread tomorrow

Back