• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 7

It was mentioned in the other thread that she got the spot with it, so shouldn't Medaka have a "(Bloodlusted)" next to her name?

Bloodlusted is a whole different can of worms and probably shouldn't be considered. There's tons of characters who could have made the list had they used their hax in character, but they don't so they aren't here.

Well, I made a vs thread against Medaka to see if Revelations could get bumped a spot, and one user mentioned her being bloodlusted in the list, so, idk.

Edit: The consensus seemed to be that he'd beat her if she was ic though

@IS. Revelations doesn't make the list above Medaka even in character. For the sole reason of being generally weaker than her. He only wins in that scenario due to having something Medaka has no counter against and using it before her. In almost every other scenario medaka >>> Revelation and has a lot more potential. A case by case win isn't enough to make someone stronger than the other.

@Fire: Soul Manip is hardly uncommon though. Her being unwilling to actually use her powers in character also makes her pretty weak against anyone that can actually put her down. Doesn't Yhwach have it too? Edit: Soul manip, I mean

RM97 said:
Should The Atlas take a spot in 2-B???
Speaking as the creator of the page, probably not. He (it?) has a lot, but its abilities are a lot more impressive in the tier 4 key.

Dvorak1902 said:
Setsuna tenma said:
Xue Ying inconed dark samus and stomped samus so he shoupd be 1st Low 4C along dark samus and samus 2nd
Throw him against Flynn (Shin Megami Tensei) while you are at it.
He will stomp Flynn really hard. He has range of 5 millions while Flynn has of meters. He never goes and fight with his true body which stays in a hidden space. His avatar has the same strenght as him and can be created without limit if destroyed. Flynn doesn't seem able to get over his type 8 and 9 Immortality.

Throw him against Flynn (Shin Megami Tensei) while you are at it.
He will stomp Flynn really hard. He has range of 5 millions while Flynn has of meters. He never goes and fight with his true body which stays in a hidden space. His avatar has the same strenght as him and can be created without limit if destroyed. Flynn doesn't seem able to get over his type 8 and 9 Immortality.

Uhh, Flynn negates both Type 8 and 9 immortality in a 1-C level.

Yes. He kills the thing and it doesn't come back.

His range should probably be higher tbh, but i haven't found anything yet.

He can kill it but it would only be an avatar while the true body is not there, also before he negates his Immortality of the avatar he still needs to survive as his avatars are 100%him. I will make a match to not continue here and delay the original topic.

Edit. Made it, whoever is interested can click here.

Mr. Bambu said:
With me uploading my current Discworld profiles for the 20,000th page and all, a couple are pretty decent.
For 9-C, I bring to you The Auditors of Reality and Susan Sto Helit. The former have infinite speed and retroactive existence erasure. The latter has Type 5 Immortality, soul-rip, and the ability to summon an infinite speed mount and potentially a Low 2-C being (Death).

For 10-B, I don't expect her to get on, but uh. Lily Weatherwax has Plot Manip.
Bumping. Fairly sure Auditors straight up blitz 9-C and can take 1st. Susan is eh- Type 5 and Tier 2 summons ain't bad but the former isn't something she has all the time and the latter is ooc

Make a bloody content revision thread instead of arguing it here. Anyway, I'll make one upgrading it to just 1-A

Blackcurrant91 said:
Yeah it was already argued previously but I don't get how Leviathan is above infinitely above baseline Hajun.
There's an infinite hierarchy of stories.

Quotes about the size of the hierarchy in the Unwritte

Endless spaces

"....And I will enter the endless spaces he enclosed. The worlds you think of as stories"

"Or does the stairways of the worlds go on forever with no top or bottom?"

"A home of infinite size and extent and majesty as befits of our status" ..."But I can't help being uneasy beloved. Everything will be so different after you've conquered these other worlds and universes"

The Unwritten is just one the stories in these hierarchy. The story of Unwritten alone already has an infinite hierarchy. The difference between each is greater than dimensions, physical things in the story like dimensions doesnt really matter and are not enough to bridge the gap between lower worlds and higher worlds after all dimensions are just made up of concepts or "words" and to the residence of the higher worlds all of those are just fiction.

All of these are just fiction to the world above it. The concepts of the lower world are just words and fiction to the upper world. The only way you can move through the worlds is by using the Leviathan as a power source like what the stairway or the doorknob does. You can even move entire worlds through this hierarchy by using the power of the Leviathan.

These stories are written on a page .An unwritten page is a space of non-being devoid of anything , this space the background for stories. The source of the story or the words and concept that makes up a story called a narrative channel which is a place of pure concept, controlling the narrative channel essentially makes you the writer of that story.

The Leviathan is the one who maintain this hierarchy and transcends it seeing it as nothing but something like a dream.

I just explained it here but If you want to question the ratings then dont respond, make a CRT and then debate there, at least if you debate there it will lead to something, unlike here because this is really becoming tiresome.

If Medaka isn't bloodlusted for this, I still think she should be lower. She can't beat Revelations, and Yhwach can destroy souls as well, from what I know.

InfiniteSped said:
A guy above said she wasn't, do idek know anymore
It is mostly cus we go by the "potential". She has a TON of potential, much more than revelation. That's why just cus he can shoot first won't place him higher.

Her character pretty much negates most of her potential though. Anyone that can actually put her down should beat her that way.

Back