• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 7

@Anton sorry, realised I didn't respond to the second part of your message. Do you want Baal to be replaced with 'characters from Anima: Beyond Fantasy'?

Dvorak1902 said:
The Apex Twins for 2nd High 5-A. Their power scales above Ahriman but without his wit/combat experience.
I don't know that we scale anything to them besides just raw power, and they might honestly be a case of early installment weirdness more than anything else. It doesn't help that even as far as alphas go Ahriman's probably bordering on plus if he's not there yet, after all the amps and stuff he's gotten and that his psyker rating was taken pre heresy iirc.

As for the animal manip thing, if the user hasn't actually used it on humans before I don't think we'd say they can.

WeeklyBattles said:
How does it work and how powerful is it?
If any of your five senses interacts with Sacred Eclipse, or if you try to just approach her aura, you get mindhaxed.

An small amount of elixir grants resistance to Iblis' mindhax, a baptism grants an even greater resistance than that, and Sacred Eclipse mindhaxed someone with a baptism.

As for the mindhax thing, Mega Alakazam's mindhax is > all the inhabitants of an island, and can negate mindhax resistances within reason.

Is it said to be the same power, or a separate thing?

John985 said:
If he died he automatically posses the one who killed him, with the power of 12billion soul.
and lives on through them?

Probably then, given that we let dudes like Star Wars use the full potency of their mindhax on others regardless of their species.

Would say it vay depending of the adversary: Baal is more of a stealth, time, destruction, causality hax, while Ergo is more of versatility (+300 different spells, any power from all non-unique monsters from the verse page and more, bunch of ki technics) including stat boost, resistances boost, badassery, and Omega has stat amps too, plus op weapon, selective invulnerability, even higher resistances than the previous two characters.

Ionliosite said:
Yes but like numbers i mean. It needs to be added to his profile but Karthus was able to resist the effects of the Black Mist, which mind manipped the entirety of the Blessed Isles, to the point that only his body was altered by its magic but not his mind.

WeeklyBattle said:
Yes but like numbers i mean. It needs to be added to his profile but Karthus was able to resist the effects of the Black Mist, which mind manipped the entirety of the Blessed Isles, to the point that only his body was altered by its magic but not his mind.
As for numbers Iblis' worked on the entire academy, so at least one hundred people, and Iblis' mindhax is a joke to Sacred Eclipse.

Well fear's either based on mental or biological factors, so if it's off the former without explicitly working like that in vesre I don't think it'd get by that resistanbce.

And it indeed works off mind, so he'll can likely resist it too. Does her self-ressurection help her againts that deathhax?

GyroNutz said:
I'll replace Wiz with him, you may wanna make a vs thread if you wanna get him any higher though.
It's all good. It's just that I want people to notice the series. Because the manga was famous on 2008. But because there was a problem with the publisher the manga stop.

GyroNutz said:
Do you guys think Mega Alakazam could be third place in High 7-A? Noah doesn't seem to resist mindhax (which works on beings which are purely data like Porygon) and it's thought based, plus the op precognition Mega Zam has. But I understand Noah is pretty strong too.
Noah has conceptual mind hax negation.

His ridiculous power set. Power Null that has worked on higher dimensional beings. Clairvoyance with a practically hyperversal range, precog that works on higher dimensional beings.

(I don't know how he works that well)

Back