• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, In fact I recall one of the users claiming Ness would stomp. I believe that viewpoint has changed but regardless, I never saw anybody FRA'ing or out right saying "I vote this character via this"

Magic Gods for 1st H1C, are winning a fight against Downstreamers and are in a incon against Mother Eather. Fang Mu for L2C, has H1B hax

Immortalgodd said:
@lemong is he superior to the Chaos Glds?
May be CGs are stronger but they qualified for high 1B 5th spot ? Who else more powerful than them ?

PR Beyonder stat "He is million times more powerful than all other Cosmic beings combined."

I still say void mundus must take the 5th position of the 3A via passives + non-existence physiology + be for an unknown amount above the baseline.

Of course, no one has said that the equalization of verses can cause the gods of other verses to pass through the passive reflected attack of the gods of Saint Seiya that works in non-gods but in its verse since if equalization ignores this power against others Gods, void mundus (the guides call him the god of darkness to his original version) would take the fourth place for him or share him at best.(if that is true that AE 1 is only for 1A).

Can Kars affect Nonexistent characters? If not, literally any Dark Area Digimon either incons him or beats him.

is there a specific type of void manipulation that affects or is it all void manipulatioin abilities like Existence erasure??

are non-existent beings affected by passive mind manipuation, brain shut off, and having their basic senses turned off???

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
is there a specific type of void manipulation that affects or is it all void manipulatioin abilities like Existence erasure??
are non-existent beings affected by passive mind manipuation, brain shut off, and having their basic senses turned off???
EE isn't void manip by default.

The idea of Void Manip affecting NE's is that you are manipulating a true void, which is non-existent.

If the EE isn't doing that, it's not working... on type to NE's.

Type 1 is just fancy abstract existence.

Type 1 NE is fancy abstract existnce??
and hwo can you prove a "True Void" is non-existent without any "This place doens't exist" statements?? @Ricsi-viragosi
Well, a true void would luck stuff like time, or laws of physics. But I am not too certain.

As for type 1 NEs...

1: Material Nonexistence: The lack of any conventional existence. Such a character will exist as something beyond the normal scope of the physical and metaphysical worlds, instead existing as an idea or other unconventional state. Such entities can be conceptualized by individuals, but do not exist in a physical or normal metaphysical form, such as a soul. In terms of binary, this would be a 0, where existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0.

Key parts here are:

• Such a character will exist as something beyond the normal scope of the physical and metaphysical worlds
  • Such entities can be conceptualized by individuals, but do not exist in a physical or normal metaphysical form
Putting it shortly, a type 4 concept for something fictitious would fit this (like the concept of an Utopia). Anything capable of altering conceptualizations like that should be able to affect these beings too.

So a being described as non-corporal with no real or true form, and exist as a concept that transcends all world and the being is a conceptual entity, an abstract existence because he is the concept itself would fit Type 1?

really sounds like the power needs revising, or needs to be less confusing

So a being described as non-corporal with no real or true form, and exist as a concept that transcends all world and the being is a conceptual entity, an abstract existence because he is the concept itself would fit Type 1?
really sounds like the power needs revising, or needs to be less confusing
No, it would need to be a concept of something that doesn't exist in reality.

For exemple, the concept of a girl would just be an "Abtract Existence" dude.

The concept of a gamer girl would be a nonexistent type 1.

Or jokes aside, the concept of a unicorn in the real world would by type 1 nonexistent because while the idea of a unicorn is easily understood, a unicorn doesn't exist.

OOOhh okay. So the "Abstract existence/Concept" has to be of something that doens't exist..

How does someone prove that without using the statement "it doesn't exist" x D

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
For 5-B there will be an upcoming character that has a chance in dethroning Reinhard for 1st place. It will take months for that chapter to be translated tho
Reinhard wont be 5B anyway in the future.That key will be upgraded

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Well if her resistance are really on that level then she should have a spot in those tier if she's not 1st place. What about her attack?
I don't really know if she Will gain another broken resistance but she Will face goddess avatar in her 3000 state so who knows?

She is either multi solar system or multi galactic, im not sure but she Will have 1-A attack with golden arrow

Probably 3B

It sounded more like hed be 5-A last I heard.

Also whiles its definitely not impossible Reinhard is not an easy opponent to dethrone in his 3D key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back