• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 14

Same can be said about Unknown although the difference between I/O Characters and Wally is probably pretty big.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Fair warning, prepare to remove Characters from Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke from No. 1 on 6-A, because they're likely getting bumped even higher to High 6-A.
Also, they take the bottom spot from Merkava at 7-C.
why do... agh

make a match

All of your questions about whether they can get a spot can be answered via a match

if tensei people leave 6-A we'll talk about it

Mr. Bambu said:
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Fair warning, prepare to remove Characters from Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke from No. 1 on 6-A, because they're likely getting bumped even higher to High 6-A.
Also, they take the bottom spot from Merkava at 7-C.
why do... agh
make a match

I already explained why they took it... several times... It would be a stomp.

Rimuru:

• Resists mindhax on a scale of 350,000 people, far bigger than Merkava's potency.
  • Resists paralysis.
  • Passive Radiation Manip.
  • NPI.
  • Can see him.
  • Better Regenerationn.
  • Can negate his regen.
  • Stats amp.
  • Range.

Hinata:

• Resists mindhax on a scale higher than Merkava's potency.
  • Precog + Info Analysis.
  • Power Absorption.
  • Passive radiation.
  • Soul damage with every hit that will inevitably kill him on the 7th.

Diablo;

• Haxes him to death.

Make a match and prove your claim. I can explain plenty of things but IIRC Merkava also has passives.

Yea boi Fang Mu should easily take that number 1 spot on 3-B.

5-D Mindhax against High 1-B mind and soul dosen't end well you see....

All his techniques would self-destruct when Fang Mu uses his Incomplete Ninth Hex...

Yep.

Fang Mu for #1 3-B.

@The Causality Both Xue Ying and Bartleby defeated Khorn. Bartleby vs Khorne ended with 7-0 but nobody argued for The Blood God while the Xue Ying vs Khorne was a stomp as he can't do anything vs Void Hax (after that nobody argued anymore and the match stopped).

Xue Ying should be above him then.

If there was a problem with the Bartleby match a staff member should check it and give it a thumbs up/down.

Dvorak1902 said:
Xue Ying should be above him then.
If there was a problem with the Bartleby match a staff member should check it and give it a thumbs up/down.
Not truly a problem, just that nobody argued for Kharne. A reason may be as at that time, the active supporters were busy.

I did look and deemed to not change Bartleby yet based on that and the fact that A. supporters claim an upgrade is imminent and B. certain knowledgeable members have said they plan on taking down some misconceptions and downgrading it.

I can shift Xue Ying and Fang Mu and all that.

You can shift Fang Mu to 1st on 3-B as he will stomp Xue Ying with his High 1-B stuff.

On the 2-B, you can let him in his current position. I may make a revision for his Void Hax after I finish reading the last 36 chapters if anything more is changed or more statements are shown.

Knight (Destiny) for somewhere in 8-B.

While it's incredibly unlikely for one Knight to have every single one of those powers (and not be Oryx/Xivu Arath) you can still get something like a Taken Knight with a Proximity shield that should roll a lot of 8-Bs.

Both are even 8-B to 5-C

I wouldn't mind a match being made. In this particular case I have some trace knowledge on the verse and can say yeah, it'll take some spots, but I'd like to see where exactly, ye?

Lol yeah ultras and shit like the Light Eater Knights are strong

I think the strongest possible combination would be a Taken Knight with a Proximity Shield, if you're going for the match.

Back