• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
How should avove baseline 1-A for High tier and God tier in WOD ?

You fell for my trap card

So, at the lowest you have the Dot scaling, where Dot 1 is 3-D and Dot 2 is Platonic (1-A), with this gap being double the last gap, so the Gap between 2 and 3 is double the previous, meaning Dot 3 sees Dot 2 as 3-D to it's Platonic self, this going ad infinium.

Then, that hierarchy of Magic is but a shadow of the Supernal, an Nigh-Infinite collection of Platonic Truths giving Meaning to the Platonic concepts of the Tapestry.

An possible infinite amount of those realms transcending each other.

Then above that is the Umbrae, a Realm of total freedom and abstraction, where Spirits exist, Spirits are concepts, ideas, philosophies, Mathmatical theories, Psychological posturing and such.

At the top is where Arête stops, which in itself is stated to be beyond limitation and categorisation, where the notion of a concrete reality breaks down.

How should avove baseline 1-A for High tier and God tier in WOD ?

You fell for my trap card

So, at the lowest you have the Dot scaling, where Dot 1 is 3-D and Dot 2 is Platonic (1-A), with this gap being double the last gap, so the Gap between 2 and 3 is double the previous, meaning Dot 3 sees Dot 2 as 3-D to it's Platonic self, this going ad infinium.

Then, that hierarchy of Magic is but a shadow of the Supernal, an Nigh-Infinite collection of Platonic Truths giving Meaning to the Platonic concepts of the Tapestry.

An possible infinite amount of those realms transcending each other.

Then above that is the Umbrae, a Realm of total freedom and abstraction, where Spirits exist, Spirits are concepts, ideas, philosophies, Mathmatical theories, Psychological posturing and such.

At the top is where Arête stops, which in itself is stated to be beyond limitation and categorisation, where the notion of a concrete reality breaks down.

You just attempt explaining about something likely Transcendence baseline 1-A ?

Uhhhhh, what?

A Transcendence above 1-A is a dimensional difference.

That's not even the gap between 2 and 3, infinite Transcendences above 1-A isn't even the gap between 2 and 3.

Lapsad said:
Oh! Perhaps, I do misunderstand something
Basically, the difference between 1 and 2 is 1 being 3-D and 2 being Somewhat into 1-A.

Then, that difference, 3-D and 1-A, is doubled when you go from 2 to 3, so, 3 sees 2 as 3-D to it's 1-A self, this pattern goes on ad infinium. (Goes on forever)

Udl, for the love of god. I love you but no. Its not.

Oh? From what I've ever seen, 1 transcendence is the same difference between a higher dimension to a lower one (Inaccessible cardinal), as that's what it states on the "Reality Fiction hierarchy" page.

That would imply that the difference between trancending a lower Outerversal being is less than a outerversal being would trancend a dimensional construct.

No matter how many infinites you slap onto the construct in form of dimensions, it would make no difference to a "baseline" outerversal being, same goes for higher layers. No matter how many "infinites" you slap onto layer one, its would still be below layer 2 qualitativly

That Dot scalling is so interesting to me for some reason.

Funny thing was, I saw you name and was gonna make this meme but you beat me to it.

Pretty soon I'll be making the next thread, no worries. For now I've changed any updates that need changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back