• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is Mnemosyne.aic top 1 on 1-A when she is just a 1-A and the characters below her like TES, mythos etc. are 1-A+
High 1-A Plot Manipulation and Reality Warping.

Though there's some contentions if those hax's can be used in a offensive manner so i'm waiting for The Elder Scrolls revisions to be done before i match them up.

Yeah! 1-A RPL and RE!
Then shouldn't he gain at least the 2nd Placement? given Honkai's hax's only go up to High 1-C while the DND characters most likely have 1-A stuff as well so that would require a match before any higher placement is given for Ren.

Then shouldn't he gain at least the 2nd Placement? given Honkai's hax's only go up to High 1-C while the DND characters most likely have 1-A stuff as well so that would require a match before any higher placement for Ren.
Did I mention it was several layers above baseline 1-A? Lol

Nuhuh, first placement lol, unless DnD is above baseline and I don't know it lol
I'm going to create a match between the DnD Characters and Ren here later on for the 1st Placement but for right know he'll take the 2nd Placement until that match is created (Or until someone who's knowledgeable of DnD can tell me if their hax's are baseline or not).

Can she get passed Kagami Shouko's Law Manipulation/Conceptual Manipulation/Power Nullification/Existence Erasure?

If so then she'll gain the spot.
RE that lets her resist whatever is thrown at her, to the point, she resisted Shiro's authority itself, and would eventually surpass Makina.

Only thing Kagami has that's passive is law hax though, so before all that other comes into play, Alice is so insanely intelligent + has info analysis that lets her instantly figure out what she is facing, combined with precog and instinctive reaction that lets her react faster than she can think.

What that all means? Ultimate Battle Form is coming out off the bat, just like when she fought Kuro, and anybody really who is an issue ie Fate, so yea as i said originally Kagami's law hax gets resisted, including all her other hax, Alice gets stronger, faster etc, until all her stats surpass Kagami.

That said though, think we should wait till the thread goes through, since she could be going higher up the list, Alice is just the most broken of the characters at 5-C.

How do CHIM users have High 1-A hax's and resistances? (I'm guessing the 1-A+ characters are CHIM users since they're the strongest 1-A+'s in the verse)
They are able to manipulate and erase things from the dreemsleeve

(Yea they are currently at 1-A+ but the upgrade thread would just put them at H1A)

I've noticed 7-A has some missing places, and I'm not sure if I can make suggestions here, but what about Reinhard Van Astrea from Re:Zero? He's a wall of resistances, supported by some really handy abilities, with some nasty hax to back it up. Also I have a few ideas for threads to add a few more. For Low 7-C, I think Ainz Ooal Gown has a very good chance of unseating Kurumi from 5th strongest Low 7-C, and I wonder how Ryuko Matoi and Ragyo Kiriuin might fare in the 6-A range.

Last edited:
Just having smurf hax or higher D stuff doesn't mean you always stomp. Do they have passives? Are they faster (this is kinda useless as speed is always equal but there are techniques that gives speed which isn't equalised so speed can be a factor too)? Is the range enough? X may have tier 1A attack but is it in character to use it as first move? Can X resist to Y stuff if let's say the 1A stuff is not first move or passive? There are many situations which need to be taken in.

That's why better make match and think of all these not just 1A brr win if its not first move, in character, etc.

So better make a match[/a]

Last edited:
I've noticed 7-A has some missing places, and I'm not sure if I can make suggestions here, but what about Reinhard Van Astrea from Re:Zero? He's a wall of resistances, supported by some really handy abilities, with some nasty hax to back it up. Also I have a few ideas for threads to add a few more. For Low 7-C, I think Ainz Ooal Gown has a very good chance of unseating Kurumi from 5th strongest Low 7-C, and I wonder how Ryuko Matoi and Ragyo Kiriuin might fare in the 6-A range.
Sure he'll have the 4th Placement until a verse's thread is made to upgrade his placement.

For Ainz's placement, create a match between him and Kurumi, if he wins he gets the placement.

Last edited:
Wasn't there an entire backlog of smurfs for that tier? What happened?
Shinza and Senshinkan Characters both held positions in 7-A but since both verses are getting neg'd I've removed them from those placements (And any-other placements held by characters from both verses)

This is why there's a bunch of open spots in tiers that were originally filled like 7-A, 3-A, 5-A etc...

A character should be placed higher than another only because he have higher abilities, it highly depends on what this abilities are and how they are used.
Is Ren 1-A stuff in his 6-B Key his first move?

Han jee han and shiaori says hi in 7A. They both beat astrea. Kill la kill characters ters won't be able to get a spot in 6A

A character should be placed higher than another only because he have higher abilities, it highly depends on what this abilities are and how they are used.
Is Ren 1-A stuff in his 6-B Key his first move?
It's passive. His RE depends on the tier his enemy is. If his enemy is 5-A he'll jump to that tier, the same goes for 1-A.

Last edited:
No, Ainz can't beat Kurumi. He's got limited mana and has no way of perma killing her. Also he's 9-A physically not Low 7-C lol

Han jee han and shiaori for 7A above reinhard. Han has law and causality hax as a mechanism for his actions, shiaori has absorbtion hax and lots of other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back