• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
he has risk of suffering 1 shot from physical attacks then

does he also have 5D abilities hax? he might be able to resist passive but that's it if he doesn't have offensive hax that he opens up with that Slime or Ergen can't resist

Iseaki at peace characters for second spot in 5-C. They are 7D.

You meant 7-D hax right, cause they aren't 7-D.

In terms of those hax, the Supreme Gods ie Chronos has 7-D space and time manipulation which can be used to forcibly teleport people, and even seal ppl in space, Life's i think did something like sealing? I don't remember was weird, Chronois was gonna seal everybody, cause killing them is pointless cause ppl will resurrect, then Life's authority would make sure the seals couldn't be broken. Fate's obviously manipulates fate. That said though, they don't use those haxes till backed into a corner, though their resistances would be that high.

Kuro on the other hand can negate Shiro's power itself, so 7-D power null, and Alice on the other hand has 7-D growth and reactive evolution, which she would start with...

Yea mainly Kuro and Alice for a spot although Atropus doesn't seem to be a hax wall so all others could work as well.

Last edited:
If the 10-B's weren't so busted i would suggest Kaito, but that's not gonna happen, guy can't ever get a fair match. He is blessed and protected by Shiro who is watching his past, present and future to prevent any bad things from happening to him, he can't die as long as Shiro is alive and Shiro can't die as long as stories exist, if Shiro dies, only Shallow vernal remains, in other words she becomes 8-D, possibly 9-D.

Did i forget to mention his social influencing is so good, Shiro fell in love with him before he was even born?

Might have to redo Kaito vs Ritsuka...

True enough, if it was a fight it could have been argued before Kaito and Shiro's stuff get nulled, now however if it ever came to that, it would be Epilogue gg due to Shiro's 9-D smurf hax, however the conditions are set like how Kaito normally operates, i imagine it like this, Kaito goes for a walk and meets a powerful person that being Ritsuka, Shiro would do nothing but watch, while Kaito adds another harem member, and Lilia gets a stomach ache from Kaito meeting another absurdly powerful person again while going for a walk lol.

The Archangels, various high ranking demons, some gods like Isthar, etc have keys in Low 1C, including protags like Joker (P5).
The'll take the empty placement for right know until someone either creates a thread or makes a decent argument within this one on why they should be higher.
Shouldn't Pennywise have a spot in High 7-A? Via 1-A Type 9 and 1-A madness?
Yeah he'll actually have the 1st Placement since the Isekai Characters can't kill or do anything that would count as a victory towards Pennywise given his broken Immortality.

He'll just outlast them until they run out of stamina and just Deadlight them when they can't fight back anymore.

(Edit: His High 7-A Tier isn't combat-applicable given he only gains it as an after-effect of his death, so no he wouldn't have any placement within this tier but he could be in the 9-B Tier if he isn't already in it)
Shallow for a spot in 1C. She is 8 to possibly 9D
She'll take the 3rd Placement from Akashic until i figure out the Dimensionality of the Digimon.

(She can't beat the Umineko Characters given they have 1-B/High 1-B hax's that Shallow can't resist while they resist Shallow's hax's on a higher-level)

Last edited:
The'll take the empty placement for right know until someone either creates a thread or makes a decent argument within this one on why they should be higher.

Yeah he'll actually have the 1st Placement since the Isekai Characters can't kill or do anything that would count as a victory towards Pennywise given his broken Immortality.

He'll just outlast them until they run out of stamina and just Deadlight them when they can't fight back anymore.

(Edit: His High 7-A Tier isn't combat-applicable given he only gains it as an after-effect of his death, so no he wouldn't have any placement within this tier but he could be in the 9-B Tier if he isn't already in it)

She'll take the 3rd Placement from Akashic until i figure out the Dimensionality of the Digimon.

(She can't beat the Umineko Characters given they have 1-B/High 1-B hax's that Shallow can't resist while they resist Shallow's hax's on a higher-level)
Digimon is 9D.

Pretty sure High 7-A Pennywise actually is combat applicable. The feat was just done while he was dying. It wasn't a result of his death. It's one of his stronger avatars.

Digimon is 9D.
Then that definitely requires a match.

Pretty sure High 7-A Pennywise actually is combat applicable. The feat was just done while he was dying. It wasn't a result of his death. It's one of his stronger avatars.
From reading the reasoning for his tier it doesn't sound combat-applicable to me.

at least Large Mountain level+ (Upon its death, the avatar most closely resembling Its true form caused an earthquake of at least this magnitude)

This implies that the death of the avatar that most resembles "Pennywise's True-From" causes this level of an earthquake which grants him the tier. He can't actively use that earthquake as some-sort of AP nor can he fight within this state either.

It sounds like ED more then anything.

Then that definitely requires a match.

From reading the reasoning for his tier it doesn't sound combat-applicable to me.

at least Large Mountain level+ (Upon its death, the avatar most closely resembling Its true form caused an earthquake of at least this magnitude)

This implies that the death of the avatar that most resembles "Pennywise's True-From" causes this level of an earthquake which grants him the tier.

Looked over the scan and I think you're right. I think the tiering should be "High 7-A via Death" or something similar. Like Scp-682.

Anyway I'm not sure where in the 9-Bs he'd fall. All of them are insanely crazy.

Anyway I'm not sure where in the 9-Bs he'd fall. All of them are insanely crazy.
He should get the 3rd Placement since both character's hax's lock-out around the 1-B/High 1-B range which isn't enough to actually effect Pennywise's true-form.

He basically has the same win-con as the one i previously laid out.

He could be higher depending on were Pennywise's 1-A scaling goes compared to the Basanos's of DC.

They are dealing with his avatar, no the true him - that's why he lost his previous positions. There are many ways to defeat him without getting haxed by his madness. If you truly want to up him then make a match or more since his case is weirder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back