• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then i'm nominating Ren Amamiya for the 2nd Placement at 6-B.

Does anyone have contentions with this?
afaik they don't start with their 1-A level. they basically overtime evolves and gets stronger during the fight depending on how strong their enemy and it goes for up to 1-A. so if their enemy for example honkai have passives they can't really RPL and Reactive evolution in time if he dodges a passive well they evolve though idk how that scenario works

might wanna ask milly rocking bandit for more details about how their RPL and Reactive Evolution

I'm just going by memory since even though I played the game the reasonings for them I'm not really familiar with

.....That matters why?
"Characters only qualify for a tier if they are physically in that tier themselves. Tiers through amps that increases both Attack Potency and Durability also works, and the same applies to tiers via technology."
Only his striking strength is 9A his AP and Dura is low 7C.
His AP is with magic, ya know, what he uses in literally every situation he doesn't know he could stomp the opponent or is trying to disguise himself. His striking Strength is his physical AP, and I told @Apeironaxim that this kinda thing would happen by removing it from his AP section.

"Characters only qualify for a tier if they are physically in that tier themselves. Tiers through amps that increases both Attack Potency and Durability also works, and the same applies to tiers via technology."

His AP is with magic, ya know, what he uses in literally every situation he doesn't know he could stomp the opponent or is trying to disguise himself. His striking Strength is his physical AP, and I told @Apeironaxim that this kinda thing would happen by removing it from his AP section.

That seems like an extremely restrictive and stupid rule but eh, whatever. Guess he doesn't qualify.

Why doesn't Ainz have a 9-A physicals key anymore? it's not like he always uses magic in character if he knows he can toy with an opponent example being the fight against the adventure party that tried to steal from him.

Why doesn't Ainz have a 9-A physicals key anymore? it's not like he always uses magic in character if he knows he can toy with an opponent example being the fight against the adventure party that tried to steal from him.
Because Apier basically went "but it cluttered the page". If you want to re-add the thing with a CRT be my guest

Alright so the plot hax and reality warping are passive what do they resist.
it doesn't do anything offensively, stop, it is literally just plot armor, it isn't going to help them beat someone infinitely strong than them, clef wont be able to throw hands with a god from magi, it simply doesn't work that way

They get creamed hard by anyone there. No. 4 onwards alone is passive land.
It was a thought based on how good their regeneration was mostly. I figured out that they had no chance after checking the page of the character ranked fifth. So yeah, forget Ryuko and Ragyo.

Regarding people beating Reinhard, again, I only suggested because there were blank spots and Reinhard is pretty haxy for the tier.

As for Ainz, does being a mage really disqualify him? His physical durability is in that tier, and he has numerous attacks in the tier as well, so disqualifying him based on striking strength seems a little rigid. Also, does the discussion really have to become hostile?

Last edited:
It gives them a happy ending but if it is just defensive then feel free to tear them all down provided you prove it I literally just said they have passive high 1-A plot hax and reality warping.

Someone should probably explain Ren's RE better, because if it works as TheGreatJedi said I am not sure if he should take the 2nd place.

Last edited:
Just checked and I confirm what Setsuna_tenma is saying.
Ren is 6-B for scaling to Aeros and Earthys, which are already accepted to be downgraded to Tier 7 in this revision that was not applied yet.
Considering that he have an ongoing CRT that will downgrade him, Ren should be removed from the list.

if they dont have any offensive hax that is H1A or 1-A+, what they doing on top 1?
High 1-A Plot Manipulation and Reality Warping.

"Though there's some contentions if those hax's can be used in a offensive manner so i'm waiting for The Elder Scrolls revisions to be done before i match them up"

When those revisions are done i'm revising the tier and their placements but until then she will stay at 1st for 1-A until those revisions are over.

High 1-A Plot Manipulation and Reality Warping.

"Though there's some contentions if those hax's can be used in a offensive manner so i'm waiting for The Elder Scrolls revisions to be done before i match them up"

When those revisions are done i'm revising the tier and their placements but until then she will stay at 1st for 1-A until those revisions are over.
the hax of TES remains H1A, the thing talked on the thread is just to make their AP into H1A

all the thread would change is just take TES out of 1-A and go to H1A

If the Tier 1 stuff hasn't been passed then it comes down to their layers of 4-D hax I guess. Also, has Mundus ever passived Immeasurables before?

Just checked and I confirm what Setsuna_tenma is saying.
Ren is 6-B for scaling to Aeros and Earthys, which are already accepted to be downgraded to Tier 7 in this revision that was not applied yet.
Considering that he have an ongoing CRT that will downgrade him, Ren should be removed from the list.
Bumping this. The revision have been already accepted, so I don't see why he should stay in that position.

And if OP doesn't want to remove him, than can someone reply to this too:
Someone should probably explain Ren's RE better, because if it works as TheGreatJedi said I am not sure if he should take the 2nd place.
Because from what I saw until now I doubt he gets past Honkai's characters.
Even ignoring all of the haxes and resistences they have, Ren have a surprising lack of range which will make him unable to even interact with people like Seele and Ryusuke, while they can hax him without problems.

i believe Persona characters have 1-A resistance to certain things. one would be mind hax. though I'm not really sure what the state of SMT and Persona on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back