• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also confused, what let... I have no idea how to say their name, the .Aic character beat Jehovah or the Mages?
She's above them since i thought/seen and was told that Mage's/Jehovah's hax's only go up to 1-A+ while .Aic's Plot Manipulation and Reality Warping goes up to baseline High 1-A.

But then you explained to me that it actually goes to High 1-A as-well and is actually layered so .Aic position needs to be changed and so does WOD's as well.

So what does The Elder Scrolls Characters have that allows them to be above WOD Characters? if they don't have anything then WOD Characters will be the 1st Placement within 1-A.

She's above them since i thought/seen and was told that Mage's/Jehovah's hax's only go up to 1-A+ while .Aic's Plot Manipulation and Reality Warping goes up to baseline High 1-A.

But then you explained to me that it actually goes to High 1-A as-well and is actually layered so .Aic position needs to be changed and so does WOD's as well.

So what does The Elder Scrolls Characters have that allows them to be above WOD Characters? if they don't have anything then WOD Characters will be the 1st Placement within 1-A.
I don't think the 1-A TES characters have anything that could stop Jehovah.

As for 4-A, The Weaver is far, far, far beyond Caine, especially her Avatar.

I don't think the 1-A TES characters have anything that could stop Jehovah.

As for 4-A, The Weaver is far, far, far beyond Caine, especially her Avatar.
I have no idea either, i was told'd they don't have anything High 1-A but i'll create a Vs Match between Jehovah and Vivic (Who i'm guessing is the strongest out of the 1-A Elder Scroll Characters) just in-case they do have something High 1-A and we'll see if Jehovah can beat Vivic or not.

Alright.

why are protagonists still on the list without anything that lets them beat the people above them, the plot hax is wholly defensive it won't let them beat people stronger than them, it makes no sense for them to be on the list bar, like, Calvin and the administrator who actually have wincons
No idea.

elder scrolls 1A is going to be upraged to High 1A

It gives them a happy ending what happens when they want someone dead.
Also Barker Sullivan
No, it doesnt, at all, that is not how the power works, it doesnt let them do that, if bright wants shadow mind dead on his floor he will not get shadow mind dead on his floor, it just doesnt work like that, the power is wholly a defensive one, it has nothing to do with offense
forgot about her, she keeps her spot

Red Butterfly, Zhou Zimo or Wang Lin.

What do either of them have that's particularly dangerous?
5-D hax's through things like Absolute World/Backyard and 5-D resistances towards a decent amount of hax's like Soul/Mind/EE/Death etc.

Some of Sol's 5-D Hax's are.

"Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Deconstruction, Death Manipulation and Existence Erasure (Capable of inducing Absolute World which will kill every lifeforms in the universe, erase everything, deconstruct matter at sub-atomic to macro quantum scale and merge Backyard and reality, an universe that assaults one's body, mind and soul)"

Some of his 5-D resistances.

"Resistance to Extreme Cold, Cosmic Radiations, Death Manipulation, Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Deconstruction, Transmutation, Information Manipulation and Existence Erasure (Both he and Justice are able to survive the Absolute World which will kill all of the races in the universe, creating mass extinction and erase everything that can't survive said world. It also deconstruct matter at sub-atomic to macro quantum scale. It also create information flare which will flood the space with information, destroying it and then warping its reality, even can rewrite the information of the object to become something else and also create diseases and mutations)"

There basically BlazBlue-light.

Last edited:
5-D hax's through things like Absolute World/Backyard and 5-D resistances towards a decent amount of hax's like Soul/Mind/EE/Death etc.

Some of Sol's 5-D Hax's are.

"Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Deconstruction, Death Manipulation and Existence Erasure (Capable of inducing Absolute World which will kill every lifeforms in the universe, erase everything, deconstruct matter at sub-atomic to macro quantum scale and merge Backyard and reality, an universe that assaults one's body, mind and soul)"

Some of his 5-D resistances.

"Resistance to Extreme Cold, Cosmic Radiations, Death Manipulation, Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Deconstruction, Transmutation, Information Manipulation and Existence Erasure (Both he and Justice are able to survive the Absolute World which will kill all of the races in the universe, creating mass extinction and erase everything that can't survive said world. It also deconstruct matter at sub-atomic to macro quantum scale. It also create information flare which will flood the space with information, destroying it and then warping its reality, even can rewrite the information of the object to become something else and also create diseases and mutations)"

There basically BlazBlue-light.
sol can`t do absulote world on his world he needs eve seed as well so its not usable on combat

@Setsuna_tenma @Deceived

1. Can any of the other 5-As use Absolute World in combat?

2. If not, am I right in assuming that the resistances posted are the extent of their smurf resistances?

3. I take it that it isn't passive (since it has to be induced)?

i see
also what do you mean by 1-A+? does that mean they are above baseline?
where can i find more information on layers in verses? sorry for the barrage of questions haha

also what do you mean by 1-A+? does that mean they are above baseline?
It means they are at least infinite layers above baseline
where can i find more information on layers in verses?
By knowing the verse. If they have 1-A+ on the AP section then we already know per the tiering system they are infinite transcendence above baseline.

1. Can any of the other 5-As use Absolute World in combat?
Bedman.

Also I-No and Axl Low has 5-D stuff as well that are combat-applicable.

2. If not, am I right in assuming that the resistances posted are the extent of their smurf resistances?
For Sol i believe so but for Universal Will then no she has more smurf resistances vis resisting Bedman's Absolute World/Backyard etc.

(Edit: Sol does have more smurf resistances then that which are pretty much the same as Universal Will's resistances just without Bedman's Law Manipulation)

Here's her smurf resistances: (Note: i'm crossing out the ones that i believe aren't actually "smurf resistances")

"Resistance to Extreme Cold, Fire Manipulation (Can take Sol's flames with ease), Cosmic and Nuclear Radiations (Can take Saint Oratorio without any problem with radiation), Transmutation, Biological Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Reality Warping (Resists Information Flare to an extent, which breaks spaces, floods an area with information, warps reality, transmute objects by rewriting their information and create diseases and mutations), Death Manipulation, Deconstruction Existence Erasure, Law Manipulation (Resisted Bedman's Absolute World's expansion, which will kill any lifeforms, erase everything and deconstruct matter at sub-atomic to macro quantum scale. His power wasn't enough for Universal Will to be affected by his laws), Power Nullification (Resists getting nulled by normal magic), Empathic Manipulation (Can create emotions from scratch), Time Manipulation (Can move in Axl's stopped time), Matter Manipulation, Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (Resists Backyard which assaults one's body, mind and soul)"

3. I take it that it isn't passive (since it has to be induced)?
Yeah it has to be activated, though i don't know if it's either thought-based/action-based given my lack of knowledge of the series.

Absulote world requires 2 seeds so no
That doesn't seem to be the case for Bedman though? he directly states that he can just create Absolute World and nothing implies he needs the Adam and Eve Seeds to do so. Hell it isn't even listed as a weakness within his "Weakness" section of his Profile so i don't believe that to be true until more evidence is provided.

Last edited:
I mean, if empathic hax resist isn't smurf then Red Butterfly can enslave them with her domain. Or she and the others put them to sleep with a thought via divine sense. That they have precog helps in this matter immensely.

Also, what is that death-hax resistance? I'm pretty sure "kill any lifeform" has to do with the 5-D deconstruction than any esoteric death manipulation. But eh.

Honestly, this feels kinda "who shoots first" to me. Both have methods of incapping or killing the other.

I mean, if empathic hax resist isn't smurf then Red Butterfly can enslave them with her domain. Or she and the others put them to sleep with a thought via divine sense. That they have precog helps in this matter immensely.

Also, what is that death-hax resistance? I'm pretty sure "kill any lifeform" has to do with the 5-D deconstruction than any esoteric death manipulation. But eh.

Honestly, this feels kinda "who shoots first" to me. Both have methods of incapping or killing the other.
Should i create a match so Guilty Gear fans can explain these characters hax's and capabilities more in-depth? That should help us solve/answer these questions.

A massive thread has happen recently that has concluded on that all Shinza Banshou/Senshinkan profiles being removed from the Wiki until they go through massive revisions.

Given these revelations i'm going through and removing every placement from all the tiers that these characters occupy.

So, like, has that thread been accepted (cuz screw going through all that in the morning)?
Ehhh, everything except tier 1 hax... I will probably ask for that to be closed and make a new thread to end that thing but the rest was accepted (the 9D soul, regen and everything it entails)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back