• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with that. We might be waiting for something that may or may not happen. If it happens then there can be another match, no need to stall something that is already there.

I disagree with that. We might be waiting for something that may or may not happen. If it happens then there can be another match, no need to stall something that is already there.
It's going to happen (as I've contacted one of the knowledgeable members about it). The main issue is whether it's going to get accepted. Regardless, the match should be put on hold until then.

D might be getting an upgrade to 7d (or 6d) soon, so it'd be better to wait for that to happen first (if it happens).
if it is the case then those who would be affected be removed until the CRT is made and concluded; it has been done before for a similar situations.
OK, I may have put it a bit inaccurately, but most VHD crts don't take that long. https://vsbattles.com/threads/akashic-records-upgrade.77894/
This one took a few weeks, and (imho) was way more important/bigger of a revision than the upcoming 6/7d one.
It depends. Some CRTs take a long time to make and plan but get concluded easily in a day or a few weeks.

Speaking of High 6-B, Kuro should be 4th, literally nothing Akabane can do to her, she resists his hax, while having smurf hax.

Speaking of that, while just looking at her profile, i noticed her mental interference magic is said to work on Kaito, so more smurf stuff i overlooked.

Top 4 High 1C.

also i can't believe the Buddha of victory Sun Wukong just got added to the wiki for no more than a year. he's like one of the most popular Chinese Mythology Character

also i can't believe the Buddha of victory Sun Wukong just got added to the wiki for no more than a year. he's like one of the most popular Chinese Mythology Character
Wasnt added because it created a hell hole based on scaling wukong to religion and stuff like that

he has void hax and fate hax that works on acasuals and sealing that bybasses resistances
Honestly i would just ask you to make a verses thread against either character/verse.

It'll be much easier for me to make a decision given my ignorance about these characters and their capabilities.

Honestly i would just ask you to make a verses thread against either character/verse.

It'll be much easier for me to make a decision given my ignorance about these characters and their capabilities.
I dont think he can do jackshit to transduality tho

The fact than a rando guy in marvel has the best marvel profile...... Best marvel and DC profile really speaks volumens about marvel pages

so what are sun wukong offensive powers? I just saw the numerous defensive ones. His offensive powers seemed a bit lacking
Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (The Dharma has control over The Universe and subsequently each Universe encompassed by it. Via their Buddha-Nature which everything has they should be capable of doing anything similarly to Subodhi)

Subjective Reality & Conceptual Manipulation (The Dharma is every Sutra, Scripture and the very teachings of The Buddha. It has no equal in either Potency or Authority. The Dharma is boundless in nature and can generate boundless Dharma Power. Dharma Power is stated to give rise to a Bodhisattvas abilities and as well as acting as a source to them. Dharma Power would be The Dharma inserting itself (Sutra's, Scriptures, Teachings, etc.) into reality, as in itself it is nothing but text and information. This would give Bodhisattvas the ability to do anything The Dharma states or shows it can do. There would be hardly any limits as they can draw on boundless power, which would equate to boundless Dharma Power. With everything having Buddha-Nature, Bodhisattvas should be capable of doing anything using their own Buddha-Nature.)
wukong has all 5 aspects of nonexistence.

Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (The Dharma has control over The Universe and subsequently each Universe encompassed by it. Via their Buddha-Nature which everything has they should be capable of doing anything similarly to Subodhi)

Subjective Reality & Conceptual Manipulation (The Dharma is every Sutra, Scripture and the very teachings of The Buddha. It has no equal in either Potency or Authority. The Dharma is boundless in nature and can generate boundless Dharma Power. Dharma Power is stated to give rise to a Bodhisattvas abilities and as well as acting as a source to them. Dharma Power would be The Dharma inserting itself (Sutra's, Scriptures, Teachings, etc.) into reality, as in itself it is nothing but text and information. This would give Bodhisattvas the ability to do anything The Dharma states or shows it can do. There would be hardly any limits as they can draw on boundless power, which would equate to boundless Dharma Power. With everything having Buddha-Nature, Bodhisattvas should be capable of doing anything using their own Buddha-Nature.)
that would put him above gurren lagan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back