• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yang Qi most likely stomps Sun Wukong passively, but we'll see.

I should probably find the time to make a match between him and Digimon 1-Cs.

Shouldn't this guy get a place in low 6-B?

He have 6-B tier but can go to 8D durability + multiple resistance and immortality

She should get one too, multiple immortality and resistance + high godly regen.

Last edited:

He have 6-B tier but can go to 8D durability + multiple resistance and immortality

Is he that tier physically or are only the beast that tier?.

And we have her to

Their offensive powers are lacking to get them on the list

Dust of osiris have like 1-A mind control with unified language and can like just replicate arcueid (not full power)

well i have made a battle between dante and slime here
in the thread, we conclude that dante maybe stomp so maybe he can get the first place in high 4-C ?
Another character is also fighting for High 4-C and that's Sun Wukong.

So if he beats Rimiru than Dante and him have to face off to see who actually gains the placement.

You can remove Clockwork (Danny Danny) from 8-A. He's been upgraded to 7-A, and it seems 5th 7-A is open so he could potentially take the spot if it's unoccupied.
Removed and added to the 5th Placement of 7-A.

I'll address the other comments here in a little, i just woke up so i need to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back