• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's just my opinion as they both have transduality and acausality, but she did have passive plot, enhance sealing where she seals her target's abilities and regen and resistance negation but i still dunno how will these three fight and prevail honestly

from what i see in that thread,yang qi win though,so is there any battle between yang qi and shallow vernal. i want to know why she win against yang qi

Well, she did have passive plot manip that can't be avoided, enhanced sealing where she seals her target's abilities and regen and resistance negation while also have passive powernull iirc, but i still dunno if she can affect Yang Qi with her passive

Well that's just my opinion as they both have transduality and acausality, but she did have passive plot, enhance sealing where she seals her target's abilities and regen and resistance negation but i still dunno how will these three fight and prevail honestly
Not sure what the transduality or the acausal will do against plot manipulation.

For Yang Qi, whether it's the powernull, law hax, or the fact that she's in a world where the limits are his imagination...They're all match enders.

I already made the match between the two and changed it, I think you should make it this time.

Hmmm, I'm not too knowledgable at vs battling so i need some confirmation with Celestial Pegasus as he's the most knowledgable about Shiro in her fighting capability so imma wait for him then

Well, she did have passive plot manip that can't be avoided, enhanced sealing where she seals her target's abilities and regen and resistance negation while also have passive powernull iirc, but i still dunno if she can affect Yang Qi with her passive
yang qi have the transduality type 2 right,well yeah it hard to know can shallow affect him with her passives

I still don't even understand transduality much less to answer how someone can affect them, for all i know, characters i made have it, but without an explicit mention of duality, there is no way i would be aware of that.

Shiro doesn't have feats of affecting a type 5 acausal though.

As for her abilities, The Epilogue is passive, arguable faster than passives due to its mechanics, even if she dies, The Epilogue also makes it meaningless, she just comes back, and The Last Story makes her the final story, and thus can't die unless all other stories end, this is why she was ending worlds, because she knew her own end, won't come until nothing else existed.

Last edited:
The beast are part of his body so he physically in
And we have her to

What's the level of these characters resistances? are the 8-D as well? if so then they should be above the BlazBlue characters but i don't know if they can beat the Honkai one's since i believe all of their hax's are 11-D in potency from what I've remember.

If anyone who's knowledgeable on Honkai Impact can either conform or deny this claim that'll help me immensely.

@Pain: Tom Taylor has been added to the 5th placement of 10-B.

Edit: Shouldn't Taylor just be tied with Madame since they both have the same win-con as each other? (tapping into the Leviathan)

I still don't even understand transduality much less to answer how someone can affect them, for all i know, characters i made have it, but without an explicit mention of duality, there is no way i would be aware of that.

Shiro doesn't have feats of affecting a type 5 acausal though.

As for her abilities, The Epilogue is passive, arguable faster than passives due to its mechanics, even if she dies, The Epilogue also makes it meaningless, she just comes back, and The Last Story makes her the final story, and thus can't die unless all other stories end, this is why she was ending worlds, because she knew her own end, won't come until nothing else existed.
Let's put aside transduality and acausal.

So she's trying to kill herself by ending other stories because her immortality (type 8) is due to the existence of other stories? Whether passively or with a thought, Yang Qi can help her out in that regard.

As for the epilogue, her bringing about the story's end passively. It's her passives versus his, most of which kill her. Some of which stop her from doing anything. Not to mention his God Legion Paradise (his subjective reality where the fight is happening), the only reality she'll be in for the fight's duration.

She was trying to kill herself because she instinctively understood that fact, this was before she really understood emotions, much less her self, she doesn't want to die currently. Essentially everyone in the verse is a part of a story, and she is literally the end of all stories, while at the same time the final story.

To kill her you have to kill all stories, how this translate in a vs sense not too sure, because by verse logic all beings and things are part of a story, even World Creators who are higher dimensional and can create higher dimensions; Yang and Shiro, can't both be the final story, you get where this is going right? To kill Shiro, Yang would also have to kill himself.

The Epilogue is an ability where Shiro just showing up, the story has already entered it's end, and thus no matter what you do it's meaningless, even if you have an ability which lets you always get the first move, kill Shiro, even erase her from existence, it's meaningless, nothing can resist it, you can't manipulate causality so it never happen, you can't run from it by going into the past, or other worlds, even if you killed her before she used it, meaningless she would end the story of the being who killed her before she used her ability etc etc.

This can stray into NLF territory real quick, but at the very least, currently it's mechanics is treated as something that makes it faster than passives.

Last edited:
From what I understand, to kill her, you have to end other stories which is immortality type 8 and isn't a problem for Yang Qi. For her to kill him, she has to erase all Yang (including herself since girls also have some of it). And yet, any ordinary Grand Emperor and above can kill Yang Qi without committing suicide back then.

It's negation. Not to mention, Yang Qi one shotted and killed Star Swordlife who represents life & existence, without erasing it all (including himself).

Epilogue is a passive, which arguably has to compete against his own passives. Drop Yang Qi on her verse with his passives activated and instantly, nothing exists but him. Which shouldn't be a claim for passive speed.

Even without passive speed arguments, like I said before, she is in his subjective reality. In his first key, it spreads. However, in his second key, he spread it, disconnected it from the world and built his empire on it, in preparation for the Annulled and hopefully transcend the God World. So the fight is happening inside it.

Anyways, make the match please.

What's the level of these characters resistances? are the 8-D as well? if so then they should be above the BlazBlue characters but i don't know if they can beat the Honkai one's since i believe all of their hax's are 11-D in potency from what I've remember.
Only a few of them are 8-D resistances, the rest could be overcome with Abstract Existence and High-Godly Regeneration, also with 1-A offensive hax.

Last edited:
She was trying to kill herself because she instinctively understood that fact, this was before she really understood emotions, much less her self, she doesn't want to die currently. Essentially everyone in the verse is a part of a story, and she is literally the end of all stories, while at the same time the final story.

To kill her you have to kill all stories, how this translate in a vs sense not too sure, because by verse logic all beings and things are part of a story, even World Creators who are higher dimensional and can create higher dimensions; Yang and Shiro, can't both be the final story, you get where this is going right? To kill Shiro, Yang would also have to kill himself.

The Epilogue is an ability where Shiro just showing up, the story has already entered it's end, and thus no matter what you do it's meaningless, even if you have an ability which lets you always get the first move, kill Shiro, even erase her from existence, it's meaningless, nothing can resist it, you can't manipulate causality so it never happen, you can't run from it by going into the past, or other worlds, even if you killed her before she used it, meaningless she would end the story of the being who killed her before she used her ability etc etc.

This can stray into NLF territory real quick, but at the very least, currently it's mechanics is treated as something that makes it faster than passives.
"Hey mom can we have Alovenus at home?"
"Dear, we already have alovenus at home"
Alovenus at home:

Could you swap the positions of Molecule Man and Beatrice? The former has low 1a/1a smurf hax while the latter has 1b/high 1b ones (probably). And if Tom Taylor gets added to the list, Beatrice should be removed.

Last edited:
Just having tier 1-A hax for example doesn't mean one will always win vs a normal tier 8-A character. It must be taken in factor their starting move, their use of powers, their experience with combats.

Noneless21 said Sun Wukong would be above Shallow Vernal, so it's more like this:
3. Yang Qi
4. Sun Wukong
5. Shallow Vernal

Which is weird, since all 3 stomp the linked strongest 1-C Digimon (Voltobautamon) and the Digimon1-Cs missing High 1-C immortality type 9 are vague.
Voltobautamon is strongest in terms of ap among Digimon 1-C and also because he threatened to destroy some of the characters with type 9. Also Volto should have type 9 too, but his profile is old like other Digimon profiles

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back