• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who? The DnD or the Isekai at Peace? If it's DnD then it's like every hax at the wiki available, if it's Isekai at peace one, only Kuro or Alice that has pretty high resistance quantity tho Alice needs to activate her RE in order to gain new resistance to it while Kuro has like over 50 resistance to almost every hax they throw at like reality warping, time manip, EE, bfr, all kinds of broken ***** she resist at 5D possibly 7D level

Edit: here's the list she resist at 5D possibly 7D level
DnD. Is there a list of resistances for them?

Shouldn't Yang Qi share a spot with Digimon in 1-C? That is, If they can't interact with him or...

Given he is Acausality (Type 5), NEP nature (1 & 2), aspects (1 & 3). Also gains aspects 2 & 4 and transduality (Type 2) in nevasaññānāsaññāyatana. Although it is possible he already is in such a state without nevasaññānāsaññāyatana.

Even if they could interact with him, unless they have smurf immortality or passives, he incons or wins passively.

Side note: Some links on the Digimon verse page need fixing. For example Kuzuhamon is a dead link and should probably be leading to a page called Sakuyamon.

Since it's between Yang Qi and Shallow Vernal. Should I make a match?
Hmmm, i dunno really, last time he didn't have resistance to plot manip so he got passived but this time he got acausality type 5 so i dunno really, tho he also got nep so yang qi probably placed higher but go ahead if you want to

If nobody in digimon can interact with Type 2 transduality and if there are things they don't resist then Yang Qi above them. The same goes for Shiro because she can't can't interact with him.

Oh, then shiro placed above characters from digimon and yang qi placed above shiro then

Edit: and that means shiro still holds her place at top 3 strongest 1-C, pretty anticlimatic there
Instant Death being downgraded to 1-C
8q3i2xjveyx51.jpg

Yang Qi vs Digimon is pretty much an incon. Nobody can affect each other so i guess they should probably share the spot. Shiro would be below them.

Yang Qi vs Digimon is pretty much an incon. Nobody can affect each other so i guess they should probably share the spot. Shiro would be below them.
If it is then yang qi will share the same spot as character from digimon and shiro still retain her 3rd place nonetheless

Depends on if Digimon people want a match or if they're fine with what's proposed. Hopefully Deceived makes the change if there is no reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back