• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle For the 2nd Strongest High 6-B: Alice vs D

So it seems that D has nonexistant physiology so I dunno of Alice can RE herself to get NPI needed to interact with D, that's my take

Tho if D can't take her down in time, she'll reach low 1-C and probably wipe the floor so I dunno how both of them prevail really

"Nonexistent Physiology (At least Type 1, possibly Type 2; D's soul existed within a timeless realm with no breadth, width or height, and it was stated his soul existed while also not existing. It's possible his relation to his father is the reason why he has a nonexistent soul)"

This hasn't been updated to the new NEP standards clearly, it's only his soul that's non-existent, he should be able to be affect normally, except his soul, unless i am missing something, and according to the new standards, if his body isn't also non-existent not sure if he even qualifies for NEP anymore.

In either case, he losses NEP, or it gets updated to type 1, aspect 1, which void manipulation would be enough to interact with, regardless Alice should be able to affect him.

hmmm, i see, then again if D doesn't have a way to take down Alice for good, then he's done for as she's literally low 1-C in every way possible including her hax

Not in physical stats, excluding Kuro's power.

UBF as an ability requires a stronger opponent for Alice to herself become stronger, if she faced a Low 2-C being, she would become Low 2-C, and her growth would stop there, as her growth stops when she surpasses her opponent in all categories. This also isn't exactly instant, just really fast.

However the hax component is a different beast, she adapted herself to be able to handle Low 1-C power and hax, and thus a Low 1-C ability used against her, gets instantly resisted.

Hmmm, then what's D's wincon then? if everything D throw will get resisted then Alice has no problem waiting to wield Kuro's power and one shot D

Take her out before she uses UBF maybe? Which is itself tough seeing as her supercomputer brain calculates stuff into the levels of precog + instincts, insight and experience which let her accurately assess what she is dealing with + instinctive reaction to automatically react.

If you don't passive her, you are kinda screwed.

hmmm, i see, then again if D doesn't have a way to take down Alice for good, then he's done for as she's literally low 1-C in every way possible including her hax
So it seems that D has nonexistant physiology so I dunno of Alice can RE herself to get NPI needed to interact with D, that's my take

Tho if D can't take her down in time, she'll reach low 1-C and probably wipe the floor so I dunno how both of them prevail really
"Nonexistent Physiology (At least Type 1, possibly Type 2; D's soul existed within a timeless realm with no breadth, width or height, and it was stated his soul existed while also not existing. It's possible his relation to his father is the reason why he has a nonexistent soul)"

This hasn't been updated to the new NEP standards clearly, it's only his soul that's non-existent, he should be able to be affect normally, except his soul, unless i am missing something, and according to the new standards, if his body isn't also non-existent not sure if he even qualifies for NEP anymore.

In either case, he losses NEP, or it gets updated to type 1, aspect 1, which void manipulation would be enough to interact with, regardless Alice should be able to affect him.
D resists a ton of things low 1c, that's not an issue. As far as his nep is concerned: https://vsbattles.com/threads/battle-for-5th-strongest-8c.132848/#post-4591283
Please read through the above thread.

Last edited:
So, he's qualify for type 3 nep? Then how can someone interact with him then? Also does all of his resistance 5D level?

So, he's qualify for type 3 nep? Then how can someone interact with him then? Also does all of his resistance 5D level?
I'm not a knowledgeable member, but I think he also qualifies for type 2. His resistances are low 1c from the beginning, since he resists the Akashic Records, which are low 1c.

The full extent of the Akashic Records can be seen on its profile

It includes powerful haxes like Concept and Plot Manipulation

If you don't passive her, you are kinda screwed.

D has a few passives (his aura), which is listed with "Passive Paralysis Inducement, Fear Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation (D has an Eldritch Aura that can strike fear into those around him. The fear that it strikes works on both humans and vampires. His aura can even induce Paralysis, or be used to calm people's emotions. Further more his looks are capable of attracting men and women alike, making others hallucinate they are being drawing into his eyes.)"

Thing is, said aura can work on himself (his twin brother/clone), if Alice gets affected by it, D will likely attack with his High Godly Regeneration and Immortality Negation (Miracle Bloodlight), and he adapts to his opponent's regeneration, which means if Alice resists at first, eventually he will be able to kill her (thanks to his Reactive Evolution). Worth saying, however, that the Akashic Records are out of character, D does not open with it, his passives, however and his Resistances are from the very beggining

I wasn't aware of the NEP revisions, I'll talk with other supporters to see where D's feats can be placed, thanks for the heads up

Hmmm, does that passives affect the mind? If not then Alice will probably got incap, but if it is then is it baseline? Because Alice's mind and fear resistance is at least higher than baseline 5D level

No, they are all supernatural in nature, specially his Empathic hax since it can work on literall robots

And well, that's the catch, his aura worked on Twin D who has the same powers and resistances, which kinda makes the aura 5D, since D's resistances are that strong ? It's a tricky situation

Does it working on the mind even matter? Shiro and 6 kings all have aura which cause fear and paralysis, obviously not 5-D, sides Shiro and Kuro, but Alice level ppl can resist that to an extent where they dont die.

Also Alice has clones, and other personalities/selves plus she literally has thousands of parallel thoughts occurring at the same time, this is why she resists Shiro's mind reading.

Last edited:
Another thing, Eden also has that aura and unlike Shiro and Kuro gives no care about others except her children, so she doesn't hold it back, Alice fought her, so pretty sure she resists D's aura, will recheck when I get home later.

Yea so was correct.

Eden shows up, and a fraction of her magic power that she radiates is enough to crush others, and stop ppl from moving

[This is impossible! What is this magic power……]

[C- Could this be…… Miyama-dono’s trump card…… Guhh!? Ju- Just a fragment of this magic power feels like it would be able to crush me……]

[U- Unbelievable…… The grade of this magic power is comparable to Shallow Vernal-sama…… Other than Underworld King…… H- How can such a monster exist!?]

[Oya? I see Shea-san doesn’t know about her huh…… That should mean that the Supreme Gods also don’t know about her. Well, anyway…… You should understand now, right? As long as this being is on Kaito-san’s side, there’s no way that Vier-san can win.]

With the appearance of Eden-san, Dr. Vier moved immediately.

Realizing in an instant that she was no match for Eden-san, she escaped as fast as she could.

However……

[Disrespect.]

[Gahh…… Aahh…… can’t move……]

As Eden-san muttered a few words, Dr. Vier’s body unnaturally stopped with her posture looking like she’s trying to run.

Yes, Dr. Vier decided that she couldn’t win against Eden-san and that she was no match for her, so she tried to run away…… but she was mistaken to think she could.

Once Eden-san showed up, there was no way for Dr. Vier to even fight anymore.-Chapter 359

Eden/Makina when she first showed up, her aura alone is enough to feel painful and intimidating to Kaito, yet Alice was still rearing to go

[Not only me, but you shouldn’t harm Alice as well…… If you promise to do that, I will be open to conversation.]

[K- Kaito-san?]

[…………………]

I just wanted her to promise me this. I know that she isn’t going to do me any harm. However, considering the fact that she just fought with Alice, she is probably not considered in targets of whom she shouldn’t harm.

I don’t know what this angel is thinking. It may just be for a temporary peace of mind, but I wanted a word of assurance for Alice’s safety.

[……Disrespect.]

[!? ]

Instantly, the atmosphere around the angel turned heavy, as if it wanted to pierce through my body.

It’s as painful and intimidating as if my whole body was being stabbed to death by invisible needles…… It’s as if the atmosphere around her was asking me if I am aware of my own position to make such a demand.

However, as I restrained Alice who was about to jump in front of me with my hand, I glared at the angel who was threatening me.

Let me make it clear at this point. I’m angry right now.-Chapter 290

This is the same Kaito who isn't affected by status effects and is wearing Shiro's magic power which is on a another level compared to Shiro's creations, and taking it directly into your body, can make you transcend time and space.

Edit: Also Alice used her RE to be able to use and control Kuro's power

[I told you, didn’t I? This would be a checkmate…… My ?κατ?γχειρε? has a certain restriction. It doesn’t matter how many bonds I weaved, “I can’t use the power of someone who’s far stronger than me”…… Now then, what did I say again? “I’ve met all of the requirements now”…… is what I said!]

[!? Ah…… Ahhhh…… That is…… impossible…… This magic power is……]

As soon as Alice held her hand over the shining sphere…… the space was enveloped in darkness, and golden eyes emerged from within a jet-black being. Chronois, Life, and even the rest of the Gods knew about this magic power.

In the battle between the Demon Realm and the God Realm 20,000 years ago…… It was the magic power of the monster that once punched Shallow Vernal away.

“You still haven’t forgotten about it, right…… Kuro-san’s power?”

Yes, everything is just a stepping stone for this. She used ?κατ?γχειρε?’s Ultimate Battle Form in order to grow to a state where she could use Kuromueina’s power…… The time following that was a period of adjustment for her to gain control over Kuromueina’s immense power.

And now, everything is ready. The being of darkness turned into a fist…… and shattered the space.-Chapter 647

This same power, where just showing up caused Kaito to feel fear

What is this? What is this place……

I found myself standing in a pitch-black space where I couldn’t see what is up and what is down. I couldn’t even tell if I was really standing in place or if I was floating.

It was so jet-black that I couldn’t even read the distance between us, but somehow, I could clearly see my own body. The space that could be described as abnormal was inexplicably suffocating.

Along with the sensation that my body was being constricted by the air itself, I could feel my body trembling slightly.

Before I knew it, the golden fruit that I should have been holding in my hand had disappeared, and out of the corner of my eyes, a pair of golden eyes suddenly appeared in the pitch-black landscape.

“Arehh~~? You look much better than I thought? Hehhh… A barrier made by those kids huh…… Fufufu, hahahaha!!!”-Chapter 172

And which 20,000 years ago cancelled out a serious Shiro's aura which was causing everybody to be paralyzed

The three of them are steadily defeating the approaching Gods but…… suddenly, Megiddo, who was swinging his fist, stops moving. It’s not just Megiddo, both Magnawell and Lillywood’s body also stiffened regardless of the person’s will.

“……She’s finally here……”

“……I thought I was quite clear of her power…… but feeling it in person……. What a tremendous power she had……”

Almost at the same time as the three of them stopped moving, the Gods also stopped attacking and simultaneously dropped down on one knee.

Now, in front of the invaders…… In the middle of the battlefield, the pinnacle of the God Realm, the world’s strongest being…… The God of Creation, Shallow Vernal, has descended.

She didn’t confront them, but just being reflected in their eyes made them feel an absolute pressure, as if their own bodies would unconditionally surrender.

The magic power she released is definitely on a different magnitude…… as it covered the entire God Realm in an instant, stopping the invaders from moving.

[This is already the end for all of you…… Now that Shallow Vernal-sama has descended, this will be the end of your life.]

One of the Gods uttered such words. What she’s saying isn’t an exaggeration nor a bluff, it’s just pure fact. You can say that Shallow Vernal doesn’t have an ounce of emotion.

And to the beings who go against her, she will be as indifferent as usual, cool-headedly dealing with them…… She’s a being who doesn’t a sliver of mercy at all.

However, even though they were told words that were tantamount to a death sentence, the three Demons didn’t seem to be fazed at all.

On the contrary, there was even a smile on their lips.

“……The end? That’s where you’re mistaken.”

“……Yes, for this is actually where it starts.”

[What are you……]

Hearing the words Magnawell and Lillywood said, the Gods looked at them dubiously before Megiddo let out a roar.

[Oraahh! We dragged her out! This is your job now! Kuromueina!!!]

[!? ]

At that moment—— The skies of the God Realm were dyed jet black.

A black mist covered the sky like clouds, and the pressure that was assaulting Megiddo and the others disappeared at the same time as those golden eyes appeared.

Even after Kuromueina appeared, there wasn’t any emotion that appeared on Shallow Vernal’s face at all.

Seeing Shallow Vernal’s face still not having any emotion in it, the Gods didn’t doubt Shallow Vernal’s victory for a moment.-Chapter 174

TLDR: D's aura is getting resisted.

Last edited:
It is listed on her profile, so I don't think anyone doubts her resistances, how strong are they ? Everything is Low 1-C ?

Assuming his aura is resisted, I guess D's main weapon will be his Fount of Life cutting and the Miracle Bloodlight, an attack that combines negation of High Godly Regeneration, Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7), aswell as EE, Concept Type 1, Said ability also grants D Enhanced Fear Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Reactive Evolution Negation, Adaptation Negation and Resistance Negation, that list is thanks to negating Gilzen's abilities, which not only resisted these negations but also always kept evolving and adapting in order to survive any wound, the Bloodlight however nuked everything he had to endure

Also, since this is Armageddon D, he also has an ability to remove "a D" from his enemies, that being reducing someone who's 3D to 2D, dunno if she can resist that

Hmmm, i dunno bout that since Alice has causality manip so she probably will manipulate so that D's attack always miss and her attacks will always connect, that's my takes, as for her resistance, well i think most of them is low 1-C level but I could be wrong

Her resistances to: Fear Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Time Stop, Sealing, Spatial Manipulation, Law Manipulation, and Conceptual Manipulation are Low 1-C.

Kuro's power is Low 1-C, and it's concept, void and law hax, arguably above baseline, as it's equal to what was used to punch away Shiro in the past, and Shiro compared to Fate who is baseline Low 1-C, is like a mountain's difference stronger, and this is to the extent that Fate made Chronois authority which is Shiro's authority, not hit in the past to begin with rather than try and directly confront it.

Ultimate Battle Form is her trump card, so to speak, it embodies her mindset that if she can't win as she is now, she will become a version of her that can win, hope has no end, and neither does her growth, she grows infinitely, it's enough to let her eventually defeat True Form Makina who is 6-D, and it's the exact reason why she is 6-D in the Afterstories.

Now D not being 6-D means she can't get that stronger physically, but hax is a different story, the ability lets her very quickly outclass her opponent in all areas, and then afterwards, her growth slows down,

If UBF is in effect, she will outclass him in all categories, so she could seal him, yea i know he resists sealing, but UBF is an ability which would let her outclass a 6-D being in all areas ie physical stats, abilities, and even gives her resistances.

Thinking about it Kuro may have been a more interesting match, cause with Alice UBF is 6-D smurf, while Kuro is still in the layered 5-D hax region, but she can't kill high godly, though she should have sealing, would have to recheck there.

But anyway, once UBF is activated this just becomes one sided.

It's re that let's Alice pretty much resist any and all hax D has and make her own hax work on him, not to mention Alice isn't a type that plays around, she takes her opponents seriously. Seems like a stomp honestly.

It's re that let's Alice pretty much resist any and all hax D has and make her own hax work on him, not to mention Alice isn't a type that plays around, she takes her opponents seriously. Seems like a stomp honestly.
D adapts and stomps. Please have a look at the D vs Yakagi thread for more info.

Suimei is only 5D at max. Alice's re is 6D. No matter how many layers you have in 5D it's nothing compared to 6D.

Only Alice has 6-D hax, for now anyway, Kuro's Prologue will eventually get to the point that it exceeds 6-D beings like Makina, but has yet to happen, that will be interesting in vs matches since Kuro will always stand at the beginning of everything and thus will always get the first move, her attacks irreversible since nothing can exist before her, can reach any outcome etc.

It's also said excluding The Epilogue, it's the strongest power, so maybe you could even argue it's 7-D, since Nebula would be included there, but yea Kuro is gonna get more broken in the future.

But yea as for this match as i already said Alice's Ultimate Battle Form is 6-D smurf, so looks like a stomp since D can't passive her.

Back