• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1-A's of SCP or at least, Scarlet King/Brothers Death, scale above the noosphere inhabitants which are a whole ecology of countless 1-A's with a hierarchy of higher cardinalities(layers into 1-A basically), so pretty damn high(countless)
actually no, since not every aleph is 1-A, 3125 is likely baseline since it only scales to aleph 3

actually no, since not every aleph is 1-A, 3125 is likely baseline since it only scales to aleph 3
What does that has to do with what I wrote tho? in here, 3125 doesn't scale to the whole ecology of 3800 and it's just a random inhabitant, unlike the ones I mentioned which scales above the ecology which 3125 is part of, hence I specifically said "or at least Scarlet King/Brothers Death"

What does that has to do with what I wrote tho? in here, 3125 doesn't scale to the whole ecology of 3800 and it's just a random inhabitant, unlike the ones I mentioned which scales above the ecology which 3125 is part of, hence I specifically said "or at least Scarlet King/Brothers Death"
nah, the only thing that actually scales to the infosphere which is actually where 3125 is, is tufto SK, no one else scales to any of the higher inhabitants with tufto SK being the God Tier of anything that isn't narrative related, hell it scales to IHP and TBD and War for creation SK only scale to 3125 rather than anything higher in the ecology, and before you bring up thing at the bottom of my dreams, it directly links to and is linked to by tufto SK

Finally, The Scarlet K. is stronger than Lord English in the eyes of the wikia, like it was always meant to be
SCP try not to take every single tier for strongest character for every tier challenge, failed instantly

Oh well, at least LE is above Featherine.

Last edited:
What about 4755 foundation?
yeah, since one, 4755 would be within the domain and reach of tufto and two, tufto is quite literally inconning with the narrative itself, that being IHP, and just ******* up the infosphere as a whole which contains the entirety of the aleph stuff and every single being within it

Archaon for third High 8-C, Void Knight gets his shit kicked in because the matter of actually beating Archaon... your gonna need some Low 1-C(Soon to be 1-A or 1-A+) fate manipulation to actually have Belakor not go "lolno" at attacks directed at Kastner. And some ridiculous and I mean RIDICULOUS feats of dealing with analytical prediction. Also Low 1-C and such

And yes, Kastner definitely has the NPI required to slap void knight around, just have to attack the head and GG.

As for the rest, Dio has the issue of lacking a way to handle Belakor or Witch sight(this is gonna be a theme), and Archaon can eventually either outstamina him or land enough hits on his bracers to win beforehand.

Digimon also have no way of dealing with Belakor, nor witch sight, get beaten down with Dura Neg, and oustamina'd.

Parahumans in almost certainly the same as above.

I don't wanna try and touch the demogorgon though right now

yeah um, legitimately, no idea why people put Mnemosyne on the list when 3125 is literally only baseline and there are no characters that we know of that scale to the higher alephs, and before people bring up protag shit, that doesn't let them bs their way into beating a far stronger opponent

if you would read my message again, then you would notice i made note of the plot shit, and pointed out it won't let them beat far stronger opponents, hell, said hax is minor for a reason, it isn't like David's fate hax where the gods are literally acting in his favor and have let him beat far stronger people, because the plot hax is defensive, and not offensive, at all

if you would read my message again, then you would notice i made note of the plot shit, and pointed out it won't let them beat far stronger opponents, hell, said hax is minor for a reason, it isn't like David's fate hax where the gods are literally acting in his favor and have let him beat far stronger people, because the plot hax is defensive, and not offensive, at all
Yeah but SBA makes the path of least resistance eliminating the threat before it kills them.

Yeah but SBA makes the path of least resistance eliminating the threat before it kills them.
what, what are you talking about, scp literally cant do shit to the people who they are above as of this moment, Mnemosyne cant be anyone in 1-A, clef can't beat dnd, merc, mage etc, in 10-A they can beat anyone on that list, bar the admin who has actual hax and calvin with the spear, but even then that would give them 3th for calvin since he would just null umineko and yogiri and stab them

Somehow I doubt any of them can take on the SS characters or White Queen.

Dresden one is kind outdated (should have type 8 as they don't die as long as Creation exist), but even with that the others should defeat him, while Bastard one kinda seems to lack in comparation with the others.

A wild last boss Author: Creates op characters hoping to be one of the top strongest fictional characters
Vsbattles: Places alovenus/ruphas in Low 1-A
AWLBA author: Surprised pikachu face

Idk why they are listed at low 5-B, the guys with the Smurf hax, don't have passives so anyone with passives can beat them and the ppl with Smurf resistances don't have Smurf hax.

Or some chinamen like Su Ming, Meng Hao, Zhong Yue, Bai Xiaochun will likely (more than sure) defeat the Bleach chaaracters while for DnD i'm not sure cause they are even crazier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back