• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone brief me on what puts Kenpachi on 6-A again? I wanna see if I can put Song Que or Wang Lin there instead.
Soul Crush iirc.
Yes, it was Soul Crush since Jorgen couldn't do anything against Soul Crush, he is also there in part because of the promised future crt to soul crush that still don't happen. I would honestly make a match with the Arifureta characters since I'm pretty sure they can win easily but since the 6-A will be downgraded in a near crt I don't see the point in do the fight now.

Yes, it was Soul Crush since Jorgen couldn't do anything against Soul Crush, he is also there in part because of the promised future crt to soul crush that still don't happen. I would honestly make a match with the Arifureta characters since I'm pretty sure they can win easily but since the 6-A will be downgraded in a near crt I don't see the point in do the fight now.
Huh, then they should take it. paralysis and fear are resisted hard. Last I checked, potency was at hundreds of souls against Que's and Wang Lin's 4 layers above "tens of thousands" resistance. Add their Divine Sense and they should handle it.

Can someone brief me on what puts Kenpachi on 6-A again? I wanna see if I can put Song Que or Wang Lin there instead.
Reiatsu Crush.
he is also there in part because of the promised future crt to soul crush that still don't happen
No he isn't? that has nothing to do with his placement at that tier?

Huh, then they should take it. paralysis and fear are resisted hard. Last I checked, potency was at hundreds of souls against Que's and Wang Lin's 4 layers above "tens of thousands" resistance. Add their Divine Sense and they should handle it.
I don't believe we use the amount of souls as potency anymore given I've ask a similar question regarding the amount of souls and it's potency with Soul Manipulation and was told by Everything that the amount of Souls don't matter.

Kenpachi also has 4 layers of potency regarding most of his Reiatsu Crush's abilities bare-minimum so they could possibly bypass those resistances.

Kenpachi also has these abilities with his Reiatsu in this Key as well:

"Passive Illusion Creation and Pain Manipulation (Kenpachi’s Reiatsu is stated to put people under illusions which feel like “You were being tripped over a mountain of Needles"), Passive Deconstruction (Kenpachi’s Reiatsu is stated to causes Reishi to burn and crumble away), Passive Spatial Manipulation (Kenpachi’s Reiatsu causes the walls of the Garganta to crack)"

Reiatsu Crush.

I don't believe we use the amount of souls as potency anymore given I've ask a similar question regarding the amount of souls and it's potency with Soul Manipulation and was told by Everything that the amount of Souls don't matter.
This is in reference to a thread suggesting this that was never fully concluded. Like, if you can point me where "numbers no longer matter", I'd be thankful.
Kenpachi also has 4 layers of potency regarding most of his Reiatsu Crush's abilities bare-minimum so they could possibly bypass those resistances.
4 layers is above the "tens of thousands" feat. Overall he has 7-8 layers starting from baseline.
Illusions and pain are resisted ala Divine Sense (As in, cultivators, who can fight through crushed bones and ruptured internal organs are debilitated pain). Never mind how cultivators can take control of the internal spiritual energy of opponents passively.

Yeah, it is since it was said several times how you will give several abilities, range and layers to SC, the match with Commissioner R was a prime example, how the several post in the old thread when it was talked about the future potency of SC and things like that, but anyways.

This is in reference to a thread suggesting this that was never fully concluded. Like, if you can point me where "numbers no longer matter", I'd be thankful.
Sure let me grab my thread and the thread that changed Soul Manipulation/Mind Manipulation potency's

4 layers is above the "tens of thousands" feat. Overall he has 7-8 layers starting from baseline.
Kenpachi's scales above "Tens of thousands" as well given he can RC Menos Grande and Low Ranking Espada.

Then he could possibly resist the hax's but we'll have to wait and see when i grab the threads if he actually does or not.

Illusions and pain are resisted ala Divine Sense (As in, cultivators, who can fight through crushed bones and ruptured internal organs are debilitated pain). Never mind how cultivators can take control of the internal spiritual energy of opponents passively.
Alright.

Kenpachi could possibly counter-act that with his Reiatsu given Reiatsu has inherent powernull properties behind it.

Last edited:
Yeah, it is since it was said several times how you will give several abilities, range and layers to SC, the match with Commissioner R was a prime example, how the several post in the old thread when it was talked about the future potency of SC and things like that, but anyways.
That has nothing to do with Kenpachi's placement within this thread.

Jorgen literally has no resistances towards Soul Manipulation so theirs no need for layers nor other hax's.

That has nothing to do with Kenpachi's placement within this thread.

Jorgen literally has no resistances towards Soul Manipulation so theirs no need for layers nor other hax's.
I mean, in Jorgen specific case that's indeed the case (though still would needed the crt to add them the kilometers range since without that Jorgen don't die the moment the fight begin but anyways), with the other member of the list however is different, for example:
Kenpachi could possibly counter-act that with his Reiatsu given Reiatsu has inherent powernull properties behind it.
Kenpachi don't have powernull, Ichigo also don't have it, even after see the profiles of all the captains the only ones that have powernull are Mayuri Kurotsuchi and Tōshirō Hitsugaya with specific techniques, the only exception is Aizen that say is able to null 'abilities of weaker being with his Reiatsu'. So this is another power claimed to have SC that isn't in the profiles and thus would be needed to be added in a future crt.

That thread ended by just agreeing to use both. You can even see that the changes were applied to the mind manipulation and hax pages and it basically just says to judge things with context, not that numbers were discarded.

So, you'd have to prove that the soul pressure acting on an area is is stronger based on more numbers before using it. That's the case for Ergenverse, I dunno about Bleach.
Kenpachi's scales above "Tens of thousands" as well given he can RC Menos Grande and Low Ranking Espada.
Is there a thread or scan with this?
Then he could possibly resist the hax's but we'll have to wait and see when i grab the threads if he actually does or not.

Alright.

He doesn't have power null listed and there's layers on top of it for Er Gen as well.

That thread ended by just agreeing to use both. You can even see that the changes were applied to the mind manipulation and hax pages and it basically just says to judge things with context, not that numbers were discarded.

So, you'd have to prove that the soul pressure acting on an area is is stronger based on more numbers before using it. That's the case for Ergenverse, I dunno about Bleach.
They've been mostly discarded but not completely discarded so i was wrong.

It isn't in Bleach's case but how would that even work? like in Bleach's and Ergen's cases they both have layers but one states that the amount of Souls is what grants that potency to bypass those layers while one doesn't. Would Ergen's just be inherently higher or would Bleach need to have higher layers to bypass those stated numbers?

Is there a thread or scan with this?
There's a scan let me grab it.

He doesn't have power null listed and there's layers on top of it for Er Gen as well.
He should and i'm about to create a thread to grants all Bleach Characters that use Reiatsu combat-applicably can powernull abilities through it.

Then he should take the spot then.

Broken ass verse.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it? What would stop it being nullified by the Mages, they have the potency for it.
Mage's powernull only go up to 1-A+ correct? that's what i've been told and seen through multiple threads with The Mage.

High 1-A? Even then it is passive it would prevent it power null if it isn’t also passive.
Yes? it bends the Narrative which is a baseline High 1-A structure? The powernull could be passive it wouldn't matter since it can't powernull High 1-A stuff (That i know of).

They've been mostly discarded but not completely discarded so i was wrong.

It isn't in Bleach's case but how would that even work? like in Bleach's and Ergen's cases they both have layers but one states that the amount of Souls is what grants that potency to bypass those layers while one doesn't. Would Ergen's just be inherently higher or would Bleach need to have higher layers to bypass those stated numbers?
I mean, if it isn't in Bleach's case then Er Gen should take it.

Whether a power can overcome a resistance against it based on certain feats has to be determined by comparing the various factors at play. For example, a resistance can be overcome by Mind Manipulation with higher potency in any factor, if the resistance is equal, less or unknown in all other factors.

From the hax page.

There's a scan let me grab it.

He should and i'm about to create a thread to grants all Bleach Characters that use Reiatsu combat-applicably can powernull abilities through it.

Then he should take the spot then.

Broken ass verse.
Indeed it is.

Mage's powernull only go up to 1-A+ correct? that's what i've been told and seen through multiple threads with The Mage.
Not for over a year (I think, what is time?). Not since the big changes.

The Mage's Quiet (that's the Disbelief abilities) scale to the Tellurian, which is very high into High 1-A at the moment, not 1-A+.

Last edited:
I mean, if it isn't in Bleach's case then Er Gen should take it.

Whether a power can overcome a resistance against it based on certain feats has to be determined by comparing the various factors at play. For example, a resistance can be overcome by Mind Manipulation with higher potency in any factor, if the resistance is equal, less or unknown in all other factors.

From the hax page.

Indeed it is.
Alright what characters are being nominated? is it only Wang and Song? or are there others?

I think characters from Ergenverse in general. Song, Wang, Bai to name a few.

I'll make the change rn.

Not for over a year (I think, what is time?). Not since the big changes.

The Mage's Quiet (that's the Disbelief abilities) scale to the Tellurian, which is very high into High 1-A at the moment, not 1-A+.
Is there a thread that states this or something? it would greatly help my decision regarding these placements.

Thanks for the thread but it doesn't really answer my original question. How does Mage's disbelief scale to the Tellurian in anyway? (Also sorry for taking long to respond, had IRL stuff to deal with)

Orcus is not a god in this key, so his hax cap 2-A.
Alright then he'll take Cat Lord's position until future threads are made to move up his placement.

Thanks for the thread but it doesn't really answer my original question. How does Mage's disbelief scale to the Tellurian in anyway? (Also sorry for taking long to respond, had IRL stuff to deal with)
They’ve always scaled to the Tellurian, Marauders are described as the “Non-existent clap which shakes all creation”.

And many of their magics affect the Tellurian, like Life 9, where their lives are bound to the Tellurian, a bond which cannot be broken, their Pattern (Platonic concept which keeps you alive) cannot be destroyed and automatically heals all damage.

or Entropy 9, where they control the Fate of all things, beings and things (objects, places etc.).

This DND/WOD shit is so ******* confusing for someone who doesn't know either of them.

Then Mage will get the 1st spot's of 10-B, 10-A and 9-A given Udlmaster's reasoning.

Should Orcus take the same spot as Venca via being a god? and such can use 1-A shit which is Venca's Main (I presume) Win-Con?

This DND/WOD shit is so ******* confusing for someone who doesn't know either of them.

Then Mage will get the 1st spot's of 10-B, 10-A and 9-A given Udlmaster's reasoning.

Should Orcus take the same spot as Venca via being a god? and such can use 1-A shit which is Venca's Main (I presume) Win-Con?
no vecna is stronger

also um. can captain be put up to jorgen. he basically summons Bahamut on life and death battles
and even a copy of bahamut exudes the original's aura which is
madness manip type 3 from the sound of his wings
passive deconstruction
The telepathic voice that causes mind manip which bypasses Captain's resistance
powernull and power seal
curse and healing neg
and if people did survive that. Baha performs stronger hax

what does jorgen starts with anyway

Can we get a source for orcus always being a god isn't that one of his main goals.
IIRC, His goal isn't to be a God, it's to be THE God. Demon Lords are equals with Lesser Gods, so he's always there.

We saw what he wanted to do when he got the Last Word and just went on a killing spree, wanting to kill all the other Gods, specifically the Greater Gods.

IIRC, His goal isn't to be a God, it's to be THE God. Demon Lords are equals with Lesser Gods, so he's always there.
While equal, that doesn't mean they have the same things as gods. Or at least, I don't remember a source that suggests demon lords have access to every spell in the same way Gods have.

I mean Baphomet is considered a lesser God quite often and he’s way less important then Orcus in the grand scheme of things so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back